Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!!  (Read 35256 times)
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

I missed a number of ideas that have long emerged about cryptocurrency, having a bit of Bitcoin at the beginning of this idea appears very profitable if we see a very high price in 2017. A new wave may come after the Bitcoin ETF decision is announced.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiroyd

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

I very much am afraid that we will see a new wave of growth not soon. Every day I hear such words but there is no growth everything. I think to the middle of 2019

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

And that "very soon" will be 2020 after btc halving, and again after next halving and next, so you can expect some wave every 4 years. Who wants gains "very soon" is in the wrong game.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I am waiting a mark in 7,000$. After this it should grow very fast to the moon. And I believe it will be soon.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Sure we have been in this bear market for quite a long time and from what crypto analysts are saying the crypto market will surely see a great rise by the end of this year so please don't sell your coins for a cheap price.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

All of us awaits the next wave of market growth and speculates higher price for bitcoin to attain. It wise to invest more since we have given a chance to buy cheaper.

I am also a fairly long-term investor in this market, based on what I have seen and experienced in the past. I know the market will take another 1 year to continue to pump again
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Nobody can tell exactly what will happen with the crypto market. It can happen everything. But I definitely would love to see the growth of the market and to see my portfolio increasing. I think everyone want this
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Very hope that sir and also believe in this. If we watching to current charts of market - we will see that prices of major cryptocurrencies, currently in very deep bottom positions and has a very big potential for a fast a flash growing.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

It is impossible to compare the moment when cryptocurrencies were only born today, when cryptocurrencies are still young, but the whole world already knows about them. Investing in cryptocurrencies is still profitable, but you will not see the same big x's.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

I believe in to invest cryptocurrencies and be patient. Over the years, we can calculate the money of the old investors' earn. I believe the market will continue to improve.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I definetly agree with you. I believe also we will see huge market growth in near future. Surely we can not know the exact time for it but it can be 2018 december or 2019 q2. But i am sure we will see that.
I really trust crypto currencies and their future like you.
The price of Bitcoin should show more strength or weakness during the end of 2019. Depending on the price it could be investment friendly.
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

We are saying this "very soon" word too much. But this very soon time is not soon actually, rather it is maybe infinity time! I want to know Very soon means how much months in crypto! Because I don't think Crypto market will recover this very soon! Still, 3 Months left to end this year, maybe in December, we can see bitcoin at 10K USD. Otherwise, I don't believe any very soon prediction.

The fact that the cryptocurrency market is recovering in exchange rates is what will happen shortly, but no one can predict accurately. The current time is October and only three months is the end of 2018. So keep investing, hold and wait for the moment of recovery in exchange rates.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

It's been long I started hearing this, since Jan this year, but the more i hear it the more the market continues to go downtrend, I think before we will see a new wave in the market growth, something like ETF needs to happen, it needs to be approved so that people will jump in and make more investment into the space.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

For those people who already had made huge profit in cryptocurrency, most likely they would say that the market will grow in an increasing rate. The down market this year is just a challenge to the cryptocurrency, though it will pass maybe next year expect a bull run. Especially now that for more than a month, the market is stabilizing, building momentum.
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I also hope that by the end of the year we will see a new market growth and the price of coins will rise again
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

many entrants have to be that there are just sometimes makes the market looks crowded but go with the results of the loss. they enter the results to seek fast results without being able to understand the movements of crypto. Crypto will indeed continue to grow and to realize it will be patient to wait. but it is natural when many also chose to go with bad results because of the wait and be patient it's not easy. First, many are always preaching or saying bad things to crypto.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

The situation on the market is really sad and many have lost faith in cryptocurrency and are afraid to invest, but I also believe that the market will recover sooner or later and we will get a profit.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Soon I believe we will, even if we do not see a bull i do believe that we will see a massive recovery out of this dip that we have been for so long. Now the coins are down, there is no where else to go but up. The more demand the market gets, the higher the prices of the coins will go. As long as there are no more panic sells, we should be good to go
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

We are saying this "very soon" word too much. But this very soon time is not soon actually, rather it is maybe infinity time! I want to know Very soon means how much months in crypto! Because I don't think Crypto market will recover this very soon! Still, 3 Months left to end this year, maybe in December, we can see bitcoin at 10K USD. Otherwise, I don't believe any very soon prediction.
In any case, in the last few days there has been information from analysts of the crypto-currency market that in the course of three months, the crypto-currency market will greatly change for the better. If these forecasts are correct, then all of us can be congratulated.
10k is not going to be enough for Bitcoin to be near a stable level for any kind of trading, the price of Bitcoin should expand to 10k+ soon.
everyone is waiting for the market reversal like me, and the market has become more or less calm. but as a rule, when many people are waiting for a certain outcome - as a result, we get a completely opposite result

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Each channel on YouTube among popular found it necessary to put forward the assumption that very soon a new wave of growth. We wait.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: