Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:40:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall  (Read 2009 times)
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

to give a general strategy to those who are holding the bitcoin every time its price drops. I think that is retaining the bitcoin number you are having. Next you should watch the market and buy it as soon as it drops below $ 7000. Because I believe this price is low and it will quickly increase you will make a profit.

Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Well if the value falls, you just have to hold your coins and wait patiently, do things that will not bother you to think the price lowering until price hikes. Or  consider other investments to spend time with while waiting for Bitcoin to rise again.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Of course hold If you do not want to lose your money then hold or if you do not want to sell at a very low price.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

I think we should continue to keep the number of BTC that we have or can buy more BTC and should not sell BTC at this time. By the end of this year, I believe that BTC will increase slightly.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

As an investor, you don't have to do anything. Just Hodl, and don't panic sell. Remember, it's not a loss until you sell.
As a trader, making profits in the bearish market is quite difficult and if you can't it's best to protect your capital and stop (pause) active trading.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
I think You should hold it,If you have capital just Buy more bitcoin because the cryptocurrencies are going through a bearish market now and the prices are already low and that can be an opportunity for the buyers.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?
When Bitcoin prices drop, I will not rush to sell. I not only invest in Bitcoins but also altcoins. I would consider selling Bitcoin if the altcoins can bring in enough profit so I can reinvest in the future. Increasing or decreasing is just temporary and you should think twice about not losing too much.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

there are many ways that can be done when the price goes down, you can do cutloss, hold, or you can also make purchases again at a low number to reduce your previous losses because buying at an expensive price this method is called average down
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

at the time of a strong dump, bitcoin like any other crypto currency needs to be purchased in large quantities. Even at the minimum stabilization of the market you will earn a lot of money Cool
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Should I sell or hold?
hold, using your bitcoin to buy other altcoins. and try to slowly increase the amount of bitcoin by trading in other altcoins. so you do not experience losses even though the price of bitcoin decreases but the amount of your bitcoin continues to increase.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Should I sell or hold?

These declines of BTC are negligible if we look in the long run. In my opinion, the right solution is not to worry about and holding your coins. I personally would not sell.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

If you believe in btc. You shouldnt sell it instead you buy more btc if the price is falling. You shouldnt panic, it makes you regret when the times btc pump so hard.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Should I sell or hold?

If the bitcoin price continues to fall, then you should save your investment and I think it is better if you transfer it for the mean time and if you think that bitcoin reach its loweat proce that will be the best time to return you money back to bitcoin and just hold and wait for it to pump again.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I believe in being patient. When prices go down, you have to accept that. It's a learning
experience and if your hype about it try buying more bitcoins on dips. Hold bitcoins that
are in your possession and stay positive. That way when prices start to grow back up
again, you have more bitcoins and more profit. If you just like to hold, avoid on getting 
too negative on the drop of prices, it's a cycle and things are the way they are. Focus,
move on and work on a strategy.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Should I sell or hold?

I think the strategy that we should take when the bitcoin price fall is holding because we all know that after falling it will rise soon so hold it as long as you can and sell it when you know that the price of it is okay for you.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Should I sell or hold?

Of course you have to hold it, and if you have enough money I suggest you also buy bitcoin because it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin when the price is falling. selling bitcoin when the price is low it will hurt you because people will usually sell bitcoin when the price is rising so they get lots of multiple profits and even though you are waiting for a stable price for a bit the price of bitcoin will definitely go up. Long-term investment will be better if you want to do it.

OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Should I sell or hold?
In any market, it is normal to factor in the price increase or decrease, unless the change is too big to pay attention. Normal btc fluctuations are in the hundreds of dollars. It is also the chance for traders to make a profit. If btc decreases too low then you can process it depending on the situation. If btc is down but can increase quickly again then you can wait; Otherwise, you can sell your btc number, accept losses, and start another investment at a lower price,  making a profit to make up for the loss.

karlkino

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

As someone who trades the forex market, I am all up for cutting my losses. Take the loss now so you may be safe from the unpredictability of the present market conditions. I think there is a plot to drive the price of btc to a lowest minimum before etf comes. However, now is quite close to the anticipated bull run. So hodl your horses, better days ahead.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

when bitcoin prices are falling then we can buy altcoins at the lowest price that is the best way we can grab altcoins at a cheap price which is very important step at the time of bitcoin price drop
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

Well to sell now just not worth it.Sell now-it means to break the main rule of traders, close the deal with a negative balance.Though of course at what price you managed to buy them?)I do not sell,waiting for what others advise.The situation on the market is artificially reduced now, it is not necessary to be conducted on this provocation.If possible, it is better to buy more on the contrary.The price will still rise-it is inevitable.Have patience.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: