Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3465 times)
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?
This ETH at the moment is on the red state still. I really don't know why and it makes me confuse because the other coins including bitcoin is green already except ETH.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

For promising investment on long term Bitcoin and this coin Ethereum will be in the list for every people. I like to go with the ethereum as the main stream investment and make some on bear market time to bull session. If you are more ideal you will be use the ethereum as the investment and make the profit out of it buddy.

For newbie to investor to above, All can be pick the ETH as their investment way. That will be better go to move more in the market. Hodl it for some months it will reward high yield of profit for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

Why do so many people say that ETH is starting to die, not so long ago, Vitalik Buterin said that the project ETH need to develop otherwise nothing good will happen in the future. I think that there are problems.

Its the way you trust, ETH has made lot of effort to make a standard in crypto world and now it's trending on 2nd bullish market may go up and down but now it's trending slowly and I believe it will reach up to its mark. As there are lot of competition going on ETH will shine again with its reputation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

How do you think ETH?
As of now, ETHEREUM  became the most biggest smart contract developers platform, it stayed in the top 2, but the popularity has beat over Bitcoin.Ethereum still a good investment and have a huge potential.Although the price of ethereum is still at lower level but we don't have to worry about,that's normal cycle of crypto.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Someone here talks about the green color of the ether. Where did they see it? Against the dollar? But against BTC, the etherium falls. There is no certainty that ether will save the price against the dollar if BTC falls.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

ETH always has a good trading volume in every crypto market, ETH always maintains its popularity. its development is difficult to stop.

I think ETH is like silver, always perfecting gold. but it will not replace bitcoin, unless the bitcoin supply is exhausted.

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

ETH is now in the bottom line and there is no such indication for uptrends, whatever reasons behind this is not so important but rather the most important thing is to buy Ethereum now as it is the lowest price, don't worry that it will go down deeper because ETH is also good long-term investment.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

How do you think ETH?
ETH has a good coin to investment for the long/short term and is increased the price very fast in day by day without any risk. So I can say that's ETH have a nice future. This moment has a very huge platforms and the plans.
henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

now ETH will be strongle. ETH still have a part in the map of altcoin. although the price was going down because the ICOs scam sold ETH they hold, i think ETH will be rise soon.
we should hold ETH in this time.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Guess the market is reacting in the downtrend now, could it be because of the above news that the crypto market including eth suffered a huge lost yesterday? I am still to find out why the market recent in such a sudden manner when you think things is about to kick off.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:13:44 AM

Ethereum is not feeling well at the moment. The price continues to fall although now the whole market is falling. I only care about one thing: what happens if Ethereum becomes unprofitable to mine. What will happen if Ethereum refuses to produce miners. Although I think it's a very unlikely scenario.
The price was really in declining situation right now, and we need to be strong and be calm at this moment. I know this will recover soon if demand again will strike back. Miners will always do their job as long as transactions begin to increase in the next few days this month.
Ethereum is Altcoin with developments that continue to rise. with this increase is able to produce much bigger gains. so it is great to have the Ethereum and supports its potential for much better and become valuable coins in the future. In addition to the Ethereum continues to grow flowers are capable of making it into a coin mainstay.
Ethereum currently experiencing a fairly lucrative developments. with this development to be able to generate even more interest in supporting for better future advances by the Ethereum. so the Ethereum for now can be said to be a valuable coin.

docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

ETH now is at 221$. It was a nightmare last night. Hackers hacked BTC then sold on Binance. That's bad news. It make the market down. So ETH fall down too. Maybe this year is not a good time for the market.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

for us ethereum now the price is still falling, so I think that is also an opportunity for investors to get more ethereum, because now the price is also low.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

Currently ethereum price is not so good, the bearish market condition has reduced the price of ethereum to almost nothing, and this seems to be a good time to take the advantage and buy enough of eth because definitely, eth price will still shoot up, with the planned ethereum future rumored to be launched by the end of the year.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

Really unbelievable what happened in the price of ethereum now, it's totally rekt! I can't believe on it, but I also believe that it was happened because of the price of Bitcoin really dumped recently, and I believe it will not anymore reach below $150.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Ethereum is very bad now, and Ethereum has continued to fall since its entry. The current price has fallen to less than $300. I suggest that people holding Ethereum should continue to hold and not sell.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

it's obvious the price of ethereum is going down now, and with the ways things look, it might went below 200, though i am not really happy about the situation, few days i was thinking the market has started to recover, but yesterday dip just surprised me and i don't know the reason why the price dump like that.

luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

maybe this time was true this is the end of etherium, but i think its to soon to say it will be the end too for crypto, crypto will never fall.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

ETH is now at a very far price. very different when at the end of 2017 where ETH was victorious and could compete with other coins and she became queen for BTC. Hopefully as soon as possible there is a positive trend so that other coins can be the best coins
laosan2222

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

Baidu, which is a garbage company can also block the progress of Ethereum. You must be joking with me. Don't worry, Ethereum is only a temporary low price, and everything will return to the original high light moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: