Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
TulipMania

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:54:30 AM

It takes a while to confirm BTC deposits on any exchange and people here just started to notice the exchange. Price discovery is just starting.

Why you do not answering our questions?

Are you a spain citizien?
Are you also known as piesel  in this forum?
Why the royality in the logo?

okay quiet dev facts:

You run crunchpool
you run bittrex
and you hold 50%

please in respect to all the miners here, and of course the spanish citizien, answer the other questions.
+1

Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.

I think you are beating a dead horse, the dev si only responding to people that tell him how much profit he will make. You may need to change tactics to get the dev's attention, my suggestion would be to send him a bitcoin for each question you want answered.
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:55:56 AM

we can probably expect the prices in the Auroracoin range?
Same idea, same number of coins, flawless launch, high diff at start.

I'd say NO. If your saying there is same number of coins in spaincoin as in AUR, then this would make SPA 140x more rare. Why? There is 330,000 people in iceland, and 46,500,000 million in Spain. If it was to take off in Spain, your taking compared to AUR prices of about .04 BTC you'd get .04 x 140 Plus more times people than iceland and you have about 5.6 BTC per coin.

Now I'm not saying that is the price each coin will reach, but it could, seeing as only 25 million coins will be distributed in airdrop, or however they plan to distribute, that's not even enough coins for one coin per person if every person got their coins. Then, you have 25 million for miners, so as you can see prices are on par with little over 1 coin per person living in spain.

Who knows how this will really in real life play out, but if it was successful we could see some very high prices at some point if this was used by the people to buy stuff, but only then or speculation would drive prices up even anywhere close to a BTC or over.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:57:07 AM

Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.
I've been ignoring them because it's random nonsense and outright trolling.

Piesel: I don't know who that Piesel is.
CrunchPool: yes I do run crunchpool. You should be grateful there's a healthy spaincoin p2pool network to decentralise the hashing!
Bittrex: I don't run it, in fact I just heard about it very recently. So what if I did, anyway? it would be natural that I'd want to provide an exchange if I owned one. But I don't own one!

And I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your pointless questions. Plus, I have a block explorer to set up...

And now with that shitty answer noone know if you are SPAIN

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:10:56 AM

I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise
sandman33

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:20:27 AM

So many retarted questions what if he is from china and tells you he is from spain.If he wants to scam us he can just lie for alot of things.Just take the investing risk or make some usefull questions.SO far the lauch was really good.Chill
Porte

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:28:55 AM

So many retarted questions what if he is from china and tells you he is from spain.If he wants to scam us he can just lie for alot of things.Just take the investing risk or make some usefull questions.SO far the lauch was really good.Chill

Please can you tell me how much is the price for a SPA....I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:31:39 AM

Please can you tell me how much is the price for a SPA....I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise

depends, this needs news to make it worth a shinny $

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:35:03 AM

I did not mine Auroracoin due to the fact I read it was a scam before the launch.  Angry  I'm mining the shit out of this!!!
gerbill2

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:35:51 AM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/spa.gif

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif DDOS protection
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!
Final

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

This'is Vegascoin)  Grin I set on zero.  Shocked
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:38:10 AM

EDIT: Nvm you got it for a good price. I thought you meant you bought each one for .04btc
sandman33

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:39:06 AM

If things goes normal 0.002 is a really good price man.Already people are buying at 0.0024 so if u feel uncomfortable sell them to go for a better sleep but maybe when you ll wake up you ll be a bit upset Wink
Porte

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:52:32 AM

If things goes normal 0.002 is a really good price man.Already people are buying at 0.0024 so if u feel uncomfortable sell them to go for a better sleep but maybe when you ll wake up you ll be a bit upset Wink

Thank you!! Smiley
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

Thank you!! Smiley

Don't be stupid. The normal price should be 0.00025. If SPA can pump up, it's another thing. For now, you bought at a high price

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
tabnk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:03:49 AM

THIS coin WILL NOT SUCCESS  Grin
Porte

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:04:16 AM

Thank you!! Smiley

Don't be stupid. The normal price should be 0.00025. If SPA can pump up, it's another thing. For now, you bought at a high price

I know what you mean but the actual price now is 0.0024..correct? no what it should be...I just want comfirmation of this please
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:13:54 AM

Thank you!! Smiley

I know what you mean but the actual price now is 0.0024..correct? no what it should be...I just want comfirmation of this please
The last buy was 0.0018
Porte

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:16:06 AM

Thank you!! Smiley

The last buy was 0.0018

Thank you Scott that's the price I just bought for a few mins ago, thanks for confirming
Crypto-t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:20:04 AM

I imagine distributing the pre-mine to so many people would be a logistical nightmare. Do you have plan?

scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:47:48 AM

Someone told me this could be the next big thing, so I am definitely hoping that this is the next big thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: