Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
monneda

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:42:55 AM

Ok, this is my 2 centavos.
I don't care about all the trolling that this thread has received. THIS IS SO SPANISH. If someone does something nice and helpful, well designed and with good potential,  the other spaniard in the room will critizice and troll it as its no tomorrow.
This is crucial for non-spanish readers of this forum: 99% of the flame of this thread comes from envy and genetic hate to the neighbour that we have in Spain.

Asides from this.

AMAZING LAUNCH. This is the first coin ive been from almost start, and has been flawless. Im slowly mining my way to my second SpainCoin, and im looking forward to claim my 100 SPA when possible and maybe adding it to another 100 mined or traded.

I work in a game store that sells single MTG cards and merchandising, and have a close friend who is a Lawyer and accountant office owner. We will offer several services that are value added and low cost for us for SPA since day one. Is just a matter of developing a small website, like Moolah offers, but accepting SPA.

I don't care who hate this coin, thinks its a copycat or simply don't understand it. Im spanish and i will use it for as many transactions as possible. And i will promote it between my friends and family so everyone can have those 100 for free. We are talking about a tired country here. Tired from politics, tired from economics, tired from a fiat money system that is designed to help Germany, not us. We will see if the coin succeed. We are a funny dumb country sometimes, but try to set up a limit on us, and the freaking hell will unleash.

We conquered the whole world in the XVI century.

We are a worldwide powerhouse in gastronomy, design and 3D animation.Our architects and fashion designers are constantly hired on USA and asia.

We arrived to F1 and won. Twice. We arrived to Moto GP and won. All categories. Several years. We arrived to Tennis and won. And keep doing it. We arrived to soccer and won.Europe trophy. Then World Cup.
We are the ONLY country in the world in which the primary source of energy is the wind. We are number one producers in a variety of basic food, and provide half europe with it.

Keep on thinking we are a bunch of retards.Meanwhile, im mining.And today, some of my friends will do as well.

TO THE LUNA!

<<If someone does something nice and helpful, well designed and with good potential,  the other spaniards in the room will criticize and troll it as its no tomorrow. >>

That's part of our culture and I hope we are changing. I don't why spaniards feel so good when other spaniard fail. I guess, it's because some of them don't believe in the value of effort and hard work.

Coinsprofit

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:46:12 AM

NEW SPA POOL!

http://spa.coinsprofit.com/

WELCOME to mining!

but the hashrate is so low. need your help!
Bittrex-Rami

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:50:42 AM

Very smooth launch and the coin is holding value with good liquidity in the market.  Well played.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPA

https://i.imgur.com/A6z7nXx.png?1

R.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:51:12 AM

Ok, this is my 2 centavos.
I don't care about all the trolling that this thread has received. THIS IS SO SPANISH. If someone does something nice and helpful, well designed and with good potential,  the other spaniard in the room will critizice and troll it as its no tomorrow.
This is crucial for non-spanish readers of this forum: 99% of the flame of this thread comes from envy and genetic hate to the neighbour that we have in Spain.

Asides from this.

AMAZING LAUNCH. This is the first coin ive been from almost start, and has been flawless. Im slowly mining my way to my second SpainCoin, and im looking forward to claim my 100 SPA when possible and maybe adding it to another 100 mined or traded.

I work in a game store that sells single MTG cards and merchandising, and have a close friend who is a Lawyer and accountant office owner. We will offer several services that are value added and low cost for us for SPA since day one. Is just a matter of developing a small website, like Moolah offers, but accepting SPA.

I don't care who hate this coin, thinks its a copycat or simply don't understand it. Im spanish and i will use it for as many transactions as possible. And i will promote it between my friends and family so everyone can have those 100 for free. We are talking about a tired country here. Tired from politics, tired from economics, tired from a fiat money system that is designed to help Germany, not us. We will see if the coin succeed. We are a funny dumb country sometimes, but try to set up a limit on us, and the freaking hell will unleash.

We conquered the whole world in the XVI century.

We are a worldwide powerhouse in gastronomy, design and 3D animation.Our architects and fashion designers are constantly hired on USA and asia.

We arrived to F1 and won. Twice. We arrived to Moto GP and won. All categories. Several years. We arrived to Tennis and won. And keep doing it. We arrived to soccer and won.Europe trophy. Then World Cup.
We are the ONLY country in the world in which the primary source of energy is the wind. We are number one producers in a variety of basic food, and provide half europe with it.

Keep on thinking we are a bunch of retards.Meanwhile, im mining.And today, some of my friends will do as well.

TO THE LUNA!

I don't remember Spain conquering the entire world...common , let's cut the patriotism here.
Sports , architecture and etc have nothing to do with economy.

And this is where your country ,just like mine , sucks:)
And cryptos are about economy.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Davidbc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:51:39 AM

80 Diff. already.

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:53:52 AM

So..at a price of .0001 BTC and 50M coins it has a market cap of $3M USD, 50M X 0.0001 X $600.
Is that right?
AUR market cap $250M USD
IQD market cap   $600K USD     20M X .00005 X $600.

Any other "national coins" out there with market caps?
What is IQD ? i can't see on coinmarketcap.
zaigon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:11:15 AM

these guys in the spanish thread nobody trusthem  we all have make a lot of question to them and they even answer just ingore mostly all  questions. (in spanish thread) so they are gettin attention in the engilish thread where are more fish to eat... they promise to reveal they identity to all of us . but guess what....
speedhash.eu

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 09:17:35 AM

Join our fast Spaincoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

WE PASSED 1 GH/s pool hashrate today!! THANK YOU!

We are running smooth, 100% uptime since coin launch!

ONLY 1% FEE PROMO (standard fee is 2%)

About SPEEDHASH.EU pool network

At Speedhash.eu we love SPEED! We use super fast server with Intel Xeon 3.4 GHz, 32GB RAM and SSD disk drives. 200 Mbps internet connection.

SECURITY is most important to us. We have DDoS protection implemented and our tech TEAM has years of experience in server and pools administration.

SUPPORT makes mining with us a pleasure and in case any problems - we are here to help you. 24/7!

So please join our pools at speedhash.eu and enjoy!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

OUR SUPPORT THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481664

You can also email us: speedhash.eu @ gmail.com
Davidbc

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:21:36 AM

Diff from 80 to 94 in 1 hour. This is getting so damn hard to mine.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:25:00 AM

i guess it's a good thing tho, nobodies getting shitloads like AUR

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gerbill2

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 09:41:18 AM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/spa.gif

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif DDOS protection
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:46:42 AM

I mined 24 SPA and moving on.I can't keep my rig on Darkcoin fighting with high DIFF
verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:54:25 AM

Put your rigs on spaincoin, and sell a share of the coins now to guarantee a min profit - who knows where this goes? To da moon or to da nucleus.

arachnid13

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:58:45 AM

Anyone else having problems with the blockexplorer? I keep getting a 500 internal server error Sad
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:59:59 AM

Vote for spaincoin on mintpal : https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

Anyone else having problems with the blockexplorer? I keep getting a 500 internal server error Sad

it's down for me too

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:02:27 AM

I've been mining @ 72Kh/s for 13 hours and I have a grand total of 1.6 SPA Cry

I'm going to carry on till I hit 2 coins, then I am going to retire to a tropical Island and work on my tan.

This thing is difficult to mine, but that will keep the price nice and high.

What do you think a fair price for this coin is? Because 0.002 is way too cheep.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:10:21 AM

I'm going to carry on till I hit 2 coins, then I am going to retire to a tropical Island and work on my tan.

What do you think a fair price for this coin is? Because 0.002 is way too cheep.

If the coins is a success it will go higher than BTC  , if the coins fails 0.
Unlike other coins , those nation coins have no middle choice.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:16:15 AM

AuroraCoin hit well over 0.1 at one stage and currently trades at nearly 0.04.

SpainCoin has 50,000,000 total coins, AuroraCoin has 21,000,000
SpainCoin rewards 100 coins per block and AuroraCoin gives 25.

Given it's early days, the easy assumption to make, is that SpainCoin will be four times as abundant as AuroraCoin was at this stage, so should be a quarter of the value. So a possible spike/bubble value of over 0.025 and a 'normal' value of 0.01.

Circa 0.002 seems to be the current asking price, so if my (admittedly limited and simplistic) calculations are anything to go by, then it's currently a bargain and worth buying.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:17:13 AM

If the coins is a success it will go higher than BTC  , if the coins fails 0.
Unlike other coins , those nation coins have no middle choice.

I hope the Spaniards go for this coin, it's free money for them.

Waht's the population of spain? 40 - 50 mil?

Half of these coins is 25 mil, so they are looking at half a coin each?

That can't be right, I must be missing something?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: