Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

The price will be lower in public sale naturally?

Hi Londondungeon

Yes, minimum during Public Sale will be lower,and it will be set at 100 USD
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

The price will be lower in public sale naturally?

I think that price will be $100 during the public sale.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

Do you plan to expand to other countries as well?I see that your partnerships are In india for now.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

How you plan to earn the money ,what will be your main revenue stream? Running this platform wont be cheap, so you will need constant income .

Hi SpockSenior

We will charge for every verification transaction,that is our main revenue model, so every time you need something verified, you will have to pay fee.

This will be one time fee,and we will have our documents verified forever?

Hi DiggerMan

That will be one time fee, and you won't have to pay again, once you paid for specific document.
How much is the fee?

Hi Tyrant76

We still haven't made that decision,about exact fee amount,but it will be publicly announed,so stay tuned!

I suppose that will be paid in LYNK tokens?
Or maybe with eth or btc?

Hi Comex33

Verification fee will always be paid in LYNK tokens.

What will happened if we loose our mobile phone, where we had all our verified documents, we have to pay for verification again?

Hi Samson_bbl

You will have option to bacup all your verified documents,and in that case even if you loose your mobile device,you will still have them.But if you don't backup them,you will have to verify all of them again.

Ah this is good,that there will be backup option,so we dont have to go through all that hassle again.You should make backup mandatory thing.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Do you plan to expand to other countries as well?I see that your partnerships are In india for now.

Hi Ajutokintumi

We aim globally, so other countries and regions will come soon, India is just the beginning.! We  actually have few agreed partnerships in Malaysia too, and that will be announced shortly!
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Hi,how come  you are having  ICO if your application  is already out?

Hi aalmina82

Even though we developed the applications,we still  needs funds for mass adoption of our product. We will spend the funds to on-board all the education institues, universities, private and public sector companies and Government entities and also to keep enhancing the product with new features.

Having an app is just the beginning,its a long way from mass adoption,and for that you need funds.But i like the way you did this,first you invested your own money and time,and then asked for others!
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Hi Ajutokintumi

We aim globally, so other countries and regions will come soon, India is just the beginning.! We  actually have few agreed partnerships in Malaysia too, and that will be announced shortly!

How big is crypto market in Malasyia?
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

How you plan to distribute LYNK tokens?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Tokens will be distributed to Lynked.World digital wallet,or our erc20 wallet?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Hi HakiMikkinen

Hi Sarma

Lynk tokens will be distributed to your ERC-20 wallet after end of Sale.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Hi Ajutokintumi

We aim globally, so other countries and regions will come soon, India is just the beginning! We  actually have few agreed partnerships in Malaysia too, and that will be announced shortly!

How big is crypto market in Malasyia?

Hi EDVED

We are bringing  blockchain technology into mainstream so we are partnering with Institutions, Hospitals, Banks etc.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

Hi,how come  you are having  ICO if your application  is already out?

Hi aalmina82

Even though we developed the applications,we still  needs funds for mass adoption of our product. We will spend the funds to on-board all the education institues, universities, private and public sector companies and Government entities and also to keep enhancing the product with new features.

Having an app is just the beginning,its a long way from mass adoption,and for that you need funds.But i like the way you did this,first you invested your own money and time,and then asked for others!

Hi PuryLock

First of all, thank you for your support and kind words, we really appreciate that!

We worked for  almost 2 years on Lynked.World and we invested a lot of time and money, but for the final breakthrough we need help of our community and investors, so that is why we  have Sale going on at the moment.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

Hi HakiMikkinen

Hi Sarma

Lynk tokens will be distributed to your ERC-20 wallet after end of Sale.

Which ERC20 wallet do you recommend?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Will the price of LYNK tokens be the same after the sale?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Will you launch platform on this market first?

Since most of the team is from India, it makes sense to start there. And it's also huge market, with more than 1.3 billion people.
himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

good one
PujuTravala

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

Since most of the team is from India, it makes sense to start there. And it's also huge market, with more than 1.3 billion people.

Thats true,people maybe forget how huge India is,and how important that market is.I think lynked.world would be perfectly sustainable even if they just focus on India,but they are going worldwide!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Will the price of LYNK tokens be the same after the sale?

Hi Tyrant76

Price of LYNK tokens after end of sale will be determined by the market, not us.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

Hi Gwiazdooka

As you said, India is just the beginning, but we are already spreading to other countries like Malaysia, and soon more will come!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: