Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Sengjen

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

I would like to invest and support Lynked.World,  but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some LYNK tokens somehow?

You can always join bounty campaign and airdrop and support Lynked and also earn some tokens that way.You will get LBD as a reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

How much i have to invest to be eligible for Private Sale?

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

What will be the minimum investment in public ICO?

Minimum investment in the public phase of sale is going to be 100 dollars.
What currecies can we use for public sale?
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

I would like to invest and support Lynked.World,  but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some LYNK tokens somehow?

You can always join bounty campaign and airdrop and support Lynked and also earn some tokens that way.You will get LBD as a reward.
What is LBD?
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Here is the link for the bounty campaign so you don't have to ask for it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4990965
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

What is LBD?

LBD  (Lynk  Boost  Dollars) is a token you will get as a reward for doing tasks and then you can exchange them for LYNK tokens or some services provided by partners of Lynked.World.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

The project is clearly promising but im would like more pictures that explained what and how it will work on a technical line and not just general formulations. Such formulations show that they are not completely sure of their success.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

I heard about Lynked.World and I would like to learn a bit more. Do you maybe have a onepager available?

Onepagers can be ok, but my advice would be to invest a bit more time to learn and read the whitepaper though.

Onepager is like some simple presentation, everyone who thinks investing in a some project should definitely go through the WP.

Onepager can only give us basic information about the project, something that is already written on the website, I do not really see its purpose.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

What is LBD?

LBD  (Lynk  Boost  Dollars) is a token you will get as a reward for doing tasks and then you can exchange them for LYNK tokens or some services provided by partners of Lynked.World.

We can only get LBD if participate in bounty campaign or airdrop?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

Hi HulioIglesias

Minimum investment needed to join our Public Sale will be 100 USD. You can register HERE.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 07:11:27 AM by Lynked.World

I would like to invest and support Lynked.World,  but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some LYNK tokens somehow?

Hi BobtheUnion

If you want to be part of Lynked.World ,spread the awareness and earn some LYNK , you can join our Bounty Campaign and Airdrop Campaign.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:52:40 AM

What is LBD?

Hi CrnaSupa

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:59:34 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 07:10:52 AM by Lynked.World

I would like to invest and support Lynked.World,  but I don't have money to invest  Sad Is there a way I can earn some LYNK tokens somehow?

What is LBD?

LBD  (Lynk  Boost  Dollars) is a token you will get as a reward for doing tasks and then you can exchange them for LYNK tokens or some services provided by partners of Lynked.World.

Hi ArceriBau

If you join our Bounty Campaign and Airdrop Campaign you will get  LYNK tokens, but for doing various tasks on Lynked.World platform you will be rewarded with LBD.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

What is LBD?

You can earn LBD by doing various tasks,but whats important is that you will be able to exchange LBD for LYNK,and sell on the exchange,or use for some document verification.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

Minimum investment in the public phase of sale is going to be 100 dollars.
What currecies can we use for public sale?

Hi Melkor32

We accept ETH and BTC during our Public sale and Private sale.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

I see that you have both android and iOS apps out.What can we do with your app,what are the features?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

What is LBD?

LBD  (Lynk  Boost  Dollars) is a token you will get as a reward for doing tasks and then you can exchange them for LYNK tokens or some services provided by partners of Lynked.World.

Hi ArceriBau

If you join our Bounty Campaign and Airdrop Campaign you will get  LYNK tokens, but for doing various tasks on Lynked.World platform you will be rewarded with LBD.

Untill when will you bounty and airdrop go on?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

What is LBD?

Hi CrnaSupa

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.

Can those LBD be used for anything else other than changing for LYNK tokens?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

I see that you have both android and iOS apps out.What can we do with your app,what are the features?

Are there any differences in the options for users between these two apps?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

What is LBD?

Hi CrnaSupa

Can those LBD be used for anything else other than changing for LYNK tokens?

I think you will be able to change them for services from partners of Lynked.World also.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Are there any differences in the options for users between these two apps?

I would like to know that, if there is someone who tried both version could give us some feedback that would be appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: