Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Hi there , i looks interessting! but i have a question.

why mean Lynked.World that the token has a value? what is the value? for what is the token used?

why is the company in Netherlands? but nobody of the team are from Netherlands? All Indians?

Hi t4ndu

LYNK tokens will have multiple purpose:
-For transfer of value when availing services for identity verifications
-For transfer of value when availing services for document/certificate verifications and/or  endorsements
-For hosting services (like applications, registration forms etc.) either within the platform or on external platforms using Lynked.World API’s
-For verification of the authenticity of identity and digital documents received within the  platform using our verification services
-For KYC services
-For rewarding users participating in community activities
-For posting jobs on the Lynked.World Job Portal
-For payment of fee to Lynked.World for using services features such as digital ID cards, attendance registrations etc. 

Company is registered in Netherlands  because our CEO Arun Kumar currently lives there and Netherland has good laws regarding blockchain. Our core team is stationed in Europe, we have few members in Unites States and developer team is in India.

Are there some crypto conferences in Netherland that you are going to attend?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

How you plan to attract new users to the platform?I mean individual users,not these big institutions and companies,as for thsoe you need signed deals i think.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

How much does it cost to verify a document?

It should be some symbolic amount.
Will we have to pay each time we verify a document?

I think that the fee will be taken only for the first verification per document.
And subsquent verifications are free?

Hi Anozig12

If you don't backup your data, in case you loose the mobile device you will have to pay for document verification again.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

How you plan to attract new users to the platform?I mean individual users,not these big institutions and companies,as for thsoe you need signed deals i think.

Hi MrSlave

A special rewards program is in place for flagging-off the initial adoption of the ecosystem and is in place only for the initial rollout and adoption of the solution. As a part of this program, users are rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) tokens for successfully inviting others to join the Lynked.World platform.

This is how it works:
-The user visits the ‘Refer A Friend’ section. A referral link is provided to the user which can be copied or sent over an email to one or more friends/acquaintances
-The receiver of the email clicks on the link, opens the account opening section and signs up for a Lynked.World Account
-Both  the  referrer  and  the  referee  coming  aboard  the  platform  receive  a  reward  of  5  Lynk  Boost Dollars (LBD) each, once the new profile has been successfully introduced into and authenticated in the platform, If the new user then gets another user successfully on to the platform, you (the first referrer) are rewarded again with 2 Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the 1st indirect referral
-Further  on,  there  is  yet  another  incentive  of  1  LBD  rewarded  to  you  on  the  first  indirect  referral onboarding a new user via his reference (the 2nd indirect referral) on to the platform/
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

I heared that you will have Job portal on the platform where we can look for yob,or wrokers.Can you tell me more about it,main features maybe?
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Think that individuals would find this platform usefull in every day use.
I think that this platform was created more for individuals than big companies
Comex33

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

What are  the main components of Lynked.World Ecosystem?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

Hi MrSlave

A special rewards program is in place for flagging-off the initial adoption of the ecosystem and is in place only for the initial rollout and adoption of the solution. As a part of this program, users are rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) tokens for successfully inviting others to join the Lynked.World platform.

This is how it works:
-The user visits the ‘Refer A Friend’ section. A referral link is provided to the user which can be copied or sent over an email to one or more friends/acquaintances
-The receiver of the email clicks on the link, opens the account opening section and signs up for a Lynked.World Account
-Both  the  referrer  and  the  referee  coming  aboard  the  platform  receive  a  reward  of  5  Lynk  Boost Dollars (LBD) each, once the new profile has been successfully introduced into and authenticated in the platform, If the new user then gets another user successfully on to the platform, you (the first referrer) are rewarded again with 2 Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the 1st indirect referral
-Further  on,  there  is  yet  another  incentive  of  1  LBD  rewarded  to  you  on  the  first  indirect  referral onboarding a new user via his reference (the 2nd indirect referral) on to the platform/
Is there a limit to how many people we can refer?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

What are main features and advantages of Professional network?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Hi MrSlave

This is how it works:

Do you plan to add more incentives to users after ICO ends? That would surely help with faster adoption.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

I believe it to be a perfect blend of both to be honest.Simple for normal users and lots of features for companies.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

Do we have to pay to use Job Portal?

Nah, Job portal will be completely free for everyone, normal user, educational institutions, companies... It wouldn't make sense to make people pay to get a job  Grin Grin
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

I heared that you will have Job portal on the platform where we can look for yob,or wrokers.Can you tell me more about it,main features maybe?

Hi BoDerek

You heard good,we do have Job Portal,and some these are main features:
-A Job Portal to identify and select authentic and trustworthy professionals
-Allowing Users to subscribe to new openings from specific organizations
-Removing any intermediaries for any background check as the identity and background can be verified directly in the platform.
-Rewards system for job referrals

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

What social problem Lynked.World is going to try to solve?

Hi M0r3thanThis

We are trying to solve the social problem of identity theft, CV fraud, degree fraud costly and time-consuming background verification process. Today companies spend around 30% of money in identity and background verification. Educational institution has to certify/re-certify the certification and degrees again and again.
Through Lynked.World we solve this problem. We eliminate this redundancy of this data verification. Data is verified once and for all and verification information is stored in blockchain via smart contract. Once user’s identity, job experiences, degrees/certifications are verified, it will be marked verified in our website. When required by employer, they can provide the data which is already verified.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Do we have to pay to use Job Portal?

Hi PasjaKesa

Job portal will be completely free for everyone, so for  looking for employment and those looking for employees.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

I believe it to be a perfect blend of both to be honest.Simple for normal users and lots of features for companies.

Well we can say that it is more intended for individuals because we can use it in ever day situations
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

Hi MrSlave

This is how it works:

Do you plan to add more incentives to users after ICO ends? That would surely help with faster adoption.

Hi Ridethewave

We will have this special referral system going on for certain period of time, to help with initial adoption. Any future programs will be announced via our social media platforms, so stay tuned!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

Hi BoDerek

You heard good,we do have Job Portal,and some these are main features:
-A Job Portal to identify and select authentic and trustworthy professionals
-Allowing Users to subscribe to new openings from specific organizations
-Removing any intermediaries for any background check as the identity and background can be verified directly in the platform.
-Rewards system for job referrals

Everything seems to be perfect from the developments you do in the coming days because the community will attract to the companies only they have to ability to satisfy what you mentioned in the roadmap. Your reward system is excellent in order to attract the people.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

Thats what i thought too,it will be suitable for both individuals abd institutions.If you want mass adoption,you want to cover all groups.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Announcement: Lynked.World app version 1.30 is Live!
Update your iOS and Android versions and get faster and more enjoyable experience!

Lynked.World-Simplifying Identity Through Blockchain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: