Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
HuaGwei

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

I was trying to find out today and see how many downloads there is of the app at the moment to see the growth and try to project the rate, but was not able to check it out for iOS at all.Does anyone have that info for iOS only downloads?

Hi Blueoyster

So far we have approximately 15,000 iOS users, including Android  we have more than 50,000!

50k users,thats pretty good number.How many users you expect tohave in future,do you have some estimate?

Hi Miklia

We do have estimate of the amount of users we expect to have in the next few years

Those are great numbers,do you have plan how to attract such amount of users,from what i can see you plan to have 5-6 Million users by the end of 2019.?Im asking because for that you will need strong marketing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I was trying to find out today and see how many downloads there is of the app at the moment to see the growth and try to project the rate, but was not able to check it out for iOS at all.Does anyone have that info for iOS only downloads?

Hi Blueoyster

So far we have approximately 15,000 iOS users, including Android  we have more than 50,000!

50k users,thats pretty good number.How many users you expect tohave in future,do you have some estimate?

Hi Miklia

We do have estimate of the amount of users we expect to have in the next few years

Those are great numbers,do you have plan how to attract such amount of users,from what i can see you plan to have 5-6 Million users by the end of 2019.?Im asking because for that you will need strong marketing.

Well nature of this ICO is focused on growth and expansion and adoption, 50% of ICO funds are going to be allocated for marketing and PR.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Do you want a clean and clear web page for Your company or Your personal account? Try out Lynked.World app. Customize Your dashboard the way you wish it to be. Blockchain technology based powerful Professional Network making it easy to serve clients!
Only 4 days left until end of Lynked.World Private Sale. Join Now and get up to 100% Bonus!

Unfortunately 100% bonus is out of my reach,but im also happy that i secured  60%, still pretty good bonus!

Yes,especially since you get 60% bonus with only 1 ETH,so that should be accessible to most of the investors!And whats even better,those tokens wont be locked!
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Do you want a clean and clear web page for Your company or Your personal account? Try out Lynked.World app. Customize Your dashboard the way you wish it to be. Blockchain technology based powerful Professional Network making it easy to serve clients!
Only 4 days left until end of Lynked.World Private Sale. Join Now and get up to 100% Bonus!

https://i.imgur.com/JILJcLG.png

Unfortunately 100% bonus is out of my reach,but im also happy that i secured  60%, still pretty good bonus!

Yes,especially since you get 60% bonus with only 1 ETH,so that should be accessible to most of the investors!And whats even better,those tokens wont be locked!

Also it is a great period for that while ETH is quite low, so it is even better then this kind of deals were in the past!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

---

Also it is a great period for that while ETH is quite low, so it is even better then this kind of deals were in the past!

Even if the bonus is 100%, you can't assure such profit when it hit the exchanges. And yes, with the current market it's hard to invest your hard-earned money so you need to think not only twice but many times where your money will be spent. There will always be dumpers so you need to catch the hype to get your money back at least.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

Can someone explain to me what is Lynk Boost Dollar? I got some in the app and I'm not sure how I got those.

Hi M0r3thanThis

The Lynk Boost Dollar (LBD} is part of Lynked.World Rewards System, and is used for rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses.The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  get rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same.These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc.

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.

To find out more about LBD and Lynked.World Rewards System, check HERE!

Are we going to do that exchange  from LBD to LYNK right there on the app?And also,will there be any fee when we do that?

Hi WillerTex

Yes, you will do LBD to LYNK conversion right there on our platforms, without any fees!

Regardless of the number of LBD tokens we want to convert?

What do you mean? Only way to redeem LBD will be in the app, number is not important.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JILJcLG.png

Professional network aspect of Lynked.World gets so often overlooked, but it is a very powerful tool.This will come into play when more companies partner with Lynked.World.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Did you guys know that you can participate in quiz on telegram and earn LYNK tokens on daily basis now?  Grin

Hi Goran Gazo

Yes, we started with  quiz  on our Telegram Group where you can win up to 30 LYNK each day, and one lucky member will 50 LYNK each week.

We invite everyone to join, show the knowledge of Lynked.World and blockchain in general and win some LYNK!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

Can someone explain to me what is Lynk Boost Dollar? I got some in the app and I'm not sure how I got those.

Hi M0r3thanThis

The Lynk Boost Dollar (LBD} is part of Lynked.World Rewards System, and is used for rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses.The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  get rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same.These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc.

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.

To find out more about LBD and Lynked.World Rewards System, check HERE!

Are we going to do that exchange  from LBD to LYNK right there on the app?And also,will there be any fee when we do that?

Hi WillerTex

Yes, you will do LBD to LYNK conversion right there on our platforms, without any fees!

Regardless of the number of LBD tokens we want to convert?

Hi ArceriBau

Number of LBD  that you want to convert to LYNK doesn't matter, there won't be any fee for that!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

Hi Blueoyster

Hi Miklia

Hi Huagwei

We understand the importance of marketing, that is why 50% of the raised funds will be allocated for that purpose.

Our Business Development and Marketing team has laid down a concrete marketing strategy to reach out to businesses and consumers:

Stage 1:Our focus during this stage is to be introduced and accepted by different organizations, institutions, businesses etc. through partnerships. We aim to onboard institutions, businesses etc.
on  our  platform  to  provide  services  via  our  platform  for  real  life  use  cases  using  one  or  more  of  the  features  available  in  our  ecosystem.  We  are  already  in  positive  talks  with  many  of  such  organizations and institutions and have been successful in getting them onboard as our partners.

Stage 2: This stage actually runs in parallel to Stage 1 and relates to onboarding consumers on our  ecosystem.  Our  Rewards  Program  for  referral  of  new  Users  in  particular  will  serve  as  a  key  to rapid consumer adoption of our platform because of the network effect based on which the program has been designed.

Stage 3:Educating  masses  about  our  eco  system  and  our  solution  using  PR  agencies.  During  this stage we will highlight the key features and present the value proposition of our solution to a
wider audience via advertisements, events, conferences, running campaigns and so on.

Stage 4:This stage starts once our platform has gained initial traction. Within this stage we will partner  with  public  and  government  organizations  for  offering  their  services  via  our  platform 
or  using  our  API’s.  This  will  in  turn  help  with  a  broader  adoption  of  the  solution  by  even  more  consumers  and  open  up  avenues  for  continued  growth  and  creation  of  value  for  our  platform. 
In  particular,  we  are  aiming  to  collaborate  with  government  agencies  and  provide  basic  government  services  on  our  platform  to  help  drive  the  mass  adoption  of  our  platform  at  a  rapid  pace
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Lynked.World team invites everyone to join our social media platforms to get the latest news and updates!

Lynked.World
Telegram
Twitter
Medium
Facebook
YouTube
Reddit
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

---

Even if the bonus is 100%, you can't assure such profit when it hit the exchanges. And yes, with the current market it's hard to invest your hard-earned money so you need to think not only twice but many times where your money will be spent. There will always be dumpers so you need to catch the hype to get your money back at least.

Unlike 99.99% of other projects, Lynked.World actually has working product, so those LYNK tokens will have actualy use right after the distribution.Its a huge difference from projects that finish their ICO,distribute the tokens and then we have to wait for whole year  for actual use.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Did you guys know that you can participate in quiz on telegram and earn LYNK tokens on daily basis now?  Grin

Hi Goran Gazo

Yes, we started with  quiz  on our Telegram Group where you can win up to 30 LYNK each day, and one lucky member will 50 LYNK each week.

We invite everyone to join, show the knowledge of Lynked.World and blockchain in general and win some LYNK!

The quiz is a great opportunity to learn something new about the project and earn some tokens Grin

Thank you for sharing!
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Lynked.World team invites everyone to join our social media platforms to get the latest news and updates!

Lynked.World
Telegram
Twitter
Medium
Facebook
/2wPYSpZ]YouTube
Reddit

How many members do you have in the Telegram group?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

---

Unlike 99.99% of other projects, Lynked.World actually has working product, so those LYNK tokens will have actualy use right after the distribution.Its a huge difference from projects that finish their ICO,distribute the tokens and then we have to wait for whole year  for actual use.

I agree, that is precisely his great advantage to most of the other project.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Hi Goran Gazo

The quiz is a great opportunity to learn something new about the project and earn some tokens Grin

Thank you for sharing!

Hi GREATKINGRAT

Make sure to be join our Telegram Group in order to participate!
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Hi Goran Gazo

Thank you for sharing!

Yep,i participated in the last quiz,it was great!Better go through whitepaper and prepare if you want win something!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Announcement: Lynked.World  airdrop(quiz) starts in 30 minutes! Join our Telegram Group , answer few questions and win LYNK!

aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

Announcement: Lynked.World  airdrop(quiz) starts in 30 minutes! Join our Telegram Group , answer few questions and win LYNK!

Unfortunately i was not able to join today,do you plan to have that quiz every day?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Yes,that is true,being able to actually use tokens right after the distribution is the key thing that will prevent eventual dump.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: