Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202575 times)
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Since private sale ends in few days,is it too late to join now?I mean do i have enough time to go through KYC?

Hi Vindizzle

KYC process lasts for 24-36 hours so you still have enough time to join! Here is the link for Token Sale Website!

Is KYC done by you,or you hired some other company to do it?

Are there some reputable companies dealing with it?

Yeah there are,but they mostly dont bring anything extra,other than extra cost,and also they are not any safer .

Do we even have to go through them or can all this be done within the project?

KYC is standard practice nowadays,so no worries.Im not big fan of them,but well you gotta do what you gotta do,all ICOs ask that now,both utility and security ones.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

I heard there is a new airdrop for Lynked, how do I participate?

Join it on Telegram, it is a quiz and you have to answer questions to win LYNK tokens.

Its quite an easy way to earn some lynk,and if you are ready to "gamble" abit,you can earn 30 LYNK($10.5) every day!

How long will this quiz last?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Do LYNK tokens enititle us to say in Lynked.World decisions,do we get like stakes in the company after we invest?

Hi Memmoria

LYNK token cannot be considered as shares and they do not provide any right to the holders to participate in the general meeting of KoinWorx BV, Netherlands; the parent company and the owners of Lynked.World.

Can some investors get that right?

Hi GREATKINGRAT

Only seed investors got share of the Lynked.World.

Are their tokens locked,since they are early contributors?Im  asking because private sale and public sale tokens wont be locked.

Hi Ajutokintumi

Seed investor tokens are locked for period of 6 to 12 months. During private sale, only institutional investor tokens will be locked.

Who do you consider as a seed investor?

Hi EDVED

Seed investors are a type of angel investors who contribute funds and provide other types of support during the first stages of the launch of a new business or business project.
They helped us during early period, and in return they got share of Lynked.World.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

What will you do with unsold tokens in case you dont sell all 150 million LYNK? Will those  be burned?

Hi Goldigger456

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool

I think this is a very good decision, to make something useful with Unused Tokens.

Can you explain how Community Reward Pool will work?

Hi 10CMember

Community reward pool will be used for the Lynked.World Rewards System

Lynked.World Reward System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses. The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  get rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same. These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness, originality, exclusiveness of the content. The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

Hi BobtheUnion

It's very easy-you simply join  Lynked.World Telegram Group and wait for the announcement! We ask questions about Lynked.World and blockchain in general, and every day you can win up to 30 LYNK!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

Join it on Telegram, it is a quiz and you have to answer questions to win LYNK tokens.

Its quite an easy way to earn some lynk,and if you are ready to "gamble" abit,you can earn 30 LYNK($10.5) every day!

Is KYC needed for those tokens, and when are they distributed?

Hi HundredEyes

KYC is not needed for those that win tokens through our daily Quiz!
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

Since private sale ends in few days,is it too late to join now?I mean do i have enough time to go through KYC?

Hi Vindizzle

KYC process lasts for 24-36 hours so you still have enough time to join! Here is the link for Token Sale Website!

Is KYC done by you,or you hired some other company to do it?

Hi hammerhearth

KYC procedure is being done by us.

Thank you, kinda makes sense as that way it is cheaper and our info is not shared with more people,therefore less chance for leak or misuse.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

You private sale ends today,or its already finished?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

How long will this quiz last?

Quiz happens on the daily basis so far,and i think it will go on for some time.Make sure to join,you can learn few things and get LYNK
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

What will you do with unsold tokens in case you dont sell all 150 million LYNK? Will those  be burned?

Hi Goldigger456

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool

I think this is a very good decision, to make something useful with Unused Tokens.

Hi 10CMember

Lynked.World Reward System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses. The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  get rewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same. These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness, originality, exclusiveness of the content. The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.

This reward system already started,or it will after end of sale and distribution of tokens?
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

Announcement: Lynked.World presents never before limited period investment offer to safeguard value of your ETH and BTC. Buy LYNK tokens for ETH at $300 and BTC at $9000 from Token Sale Website. Invest now & save your investment against bull run till 10th Feb 2019!

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

You private sale ends today,or its already finished?

Hi WillerTex

Our Private sale goes until 23:59 PM GMT, so you still have time to invest!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Hi 10CMember

This reward system already started,or it will after end of sale and distribution of tokens?

Hi PuryLock

You can already start earning LBD by sharing your referral link. Other parts of program will start after end of sale.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Announcement: Lynked.World presents never before limited period investment offer to safeguard value of your ETH and BTC. Buy LYNK tokens for ETH at $300 and BTC at $9000 from Token Sale Website. Invest now & save your investment against bull run till 10th Feb 2019!

This is crazy good offer!So in case ETH goes up to lets say 500 usd, we will get extra tokens based on that?
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Hi 10CMember

What will happen after some time you shared all LYNK,how will you sort that,as sooner or later you will run out of LYNK.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

Hi HundredEyes

Well it makes sense, if required, less people would take part in the Quiz.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/HZk0U5p.png

This is crazy good offer!So in case ETH goes up to lets say 500 usd, we will get extra tokens based on that?

This is a great move, I'm confident they will easy attract investors Grin

Yes,this is very good move for this bear market,as people will know that they wont be at loss if ETH/BTC goes upthey can only profit by getting more LYNK.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/HZk0U5p.png

This is a great move, I'm confident they will easy attract investors Grin

Yes,this is very good move for this bear market,as people will know that they wont be at loss if ETH/BTC goes upthey can only profit by getting more LYNK.

I hope that other projects will follow this example! A brave decision by the team Smiley
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Hi HundredEyes

Well it makes sense, if required, less people would take part in the Quiz.

Yes,there is no need to ask for KYC for every little thing,and you want to join as many people as possible.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Hi Goldigger456

Hi 10CMember

What will happen after some time you shared all LYNK,how will you sort that,as sooner or later you will run out of LYNK.

Hi nnekic86

When that happens we will buy tokens back from the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: