Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
KureBabino

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

How much should i invest in Lynked.World? Is it good idea to invest 1 ETH and get the deal that is offered now?

Well it is very simpe, it is best to invest as much as you can, the amount of 1 ETH is enough to start with Wink

It is best to invest only as much as you can afford to forget about.That way there are no tears later if returns are not what was expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

Can you explain what exactly is Lynked World ecosystem? What makes the Lynked.World ecosystem?
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

I was thinking and it seems important issue.Will Lynked.World store our document and copies? If yes how will they guarantee the safety of our documents?
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

How much should i invest in Lynked.World? Is it good idea to invest 1 ETH and get the deal that is offered now?

Well it is very simpe, it is best to invest as much as you can, the amount of 1 ETH is enough to start with Wink

It is best to invest only as much as you can afford to forget about.That way there are no tears later if returns are not what was expected.
I agree with your advice, it is the safest way to invest.Only money that you can forget about, which means you are not taking unnecessary risks.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

I was thinking and it seems important issue.Will Lynked.World store our document and copies? If yes how will they guarantee the safety of our documents?

Lynked.World won't keep any copies of documents for themselves, they will be stored on your personal device and be your responsibility as far as I know.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?

You can always join bounty campaign and do social media part of the campaign like youtube videos,articles,twitter,facebook etc.

You can also join Airdrop on official Telegram channel and earn some LYNK m8

When was that Airdrop announced? I missed it, what do we need to do to join? Can someone share the link for it please?

Airdrop finished few months ago i think,al that is left is referral campaign.Unless you considered the telegram quiz as an airdrop.

Telegram quiz is currently active, I see no reason why you shouldn't participate because you can win some tokens Grin

I tried, but competitoon is tough,those guys know stuff about lynked.world and blockchain technology in general.If nothing,it is informative, and you can learn new things Cheesy

That's how it should be. I see no reason why you shouldn't learn something about the project and thus win tokens Roll Eyes
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

Guys I heard about the airdrop and tried to participate in the quiz, but I missed it today. Is it random or there is a scheduled time when quiz is starting?

I think that it usually starts around 4 p.m. GMT, but don't take that as a holy bible.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Guys I heard about the airdrop and tried to participate in the quiz, but I missed it today. Is it random or there is a scheduled time when quiz is starting?

I hope that at least  we have the opportunity to get involved in a certain period of time...

All you have to do is join Telegram and wait till it starts, everyone is free to join at any given time.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

How does the process of registering an organization or institution works?What needs to be done?
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

I think that it usually starts around 4 p.m. GMT, but don't take that as a holy bible.

Yeah,sometimes it starts abit earlier thatn that,and sometimes a bit later,but there also in an announcement in pinned message so you cant miss it.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

Lynked.World won't keep any copies of documents for themselves, they will be stored on your personal device and be your responsibility as far as I know.

Thats the best solution i think,to be personally responsible for your own data.But how protected will be data on the app,will it be protected properly?
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

How many weeks or months till the end day of Lynked.world campaign?
How about pay day of the campaign?
thanks.
Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

Hi blackberry862

Our Bounty Campaign lasts until end of the Sale, so that means until February 10th 2019, and token distribution will happen after that.

In case you reach hard cap sooner that means bounty campaignmight last less?And also,is KYC neded for bounty campaign?

What is the standard procedure in these situations, I believe it makes no sense to continue bounty campaign if Hard Cap is reached?

That is how it usually works, but sometimes bounty's go on even after HC is reached.

Yes,that can happen,even though its usually rare,but sometimes ICOs wants some extra exposure after sale is done.and thats necessary bad move,to keep hype going.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

That is golden rule of investing, and now is even more important than ever,in  the bear market.What attracted me to Lynked.World is the fact that i will be able to actually use tokens right after distribution,and projects that offer that are exremely rare.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

Yeah,sometimes it starts abit earlier thatn that,and sometimes a bit later,but there also in an announcement in pinned message so you cant miss it.

It is important that they announce the beginning of quiz so anyone in group could easily join.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

How many weeks or months till the end day of Lynked.world campaign?
How about pay day of the campaign?
thanks.
Hi welcomehome

Sure you can, there are several ways actually! Download our app and join  Refer A Friend program, you can  join our Bounty Campaign and  we recently started with the Telegram quiz where you can win up to 30 LYNK every day.

Hi blackberry862

Our Bounty Campaign lasts until end of the Sale, so that means until February 10th 2019, and token distribution will happen after that.

In case you reach hard cap sooner that means bounty campaignmight last less?And also,is KYC neded for bounty campaign?

Hi dimaVODKA

Yes, bounty campaign will last as long as sale. KYC is needed.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

You can always join bounty campaign and do social media part of the campaign like youtube videos,articles,twitter,facebook etc.

When was that Airdrop announced? I missed it, what do we need to do to join? Can someone share the link for it please?

Airdrop finished few months ago i think,al that is left is referral campaign.Unless you considered the telegram quiz as an airdrop.

Telegram quiz is currently active, I see no reason why you shouldn't participate because you can win some tokens Grin

I tried, but competitoon is tough,those guys know stuff about lynked.world and blockchain technology in general.If nothing,it is informative, and you can learn new things Cheesy

Hi Miklia

As others said, you will get hang of it, and with a bit of knowledge and luck you might win some LYNK and learn new things!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Hi BobtheUnion

No. Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device. When requested, user will provide the digitally verified document to the requestor by scanning requestor’s QR Code.

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Hi BobtheUnion

No. Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device. When requested, user will provide the digitally verified document to the requestor by scanning requestor’s QR Code.

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.

But what will happen with the data if our device is stolen,or destroyed?That means we loose them too?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

Hi Miklia

As others said, you will get hang of it, and with a bit of knowledge and luck you might win some LYNK and learn new things!

Only one person per day can win prize tokens?
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

Hi Miklia

Only one person per day can win prize tokens?

And what is the maximum number of tokens we can win?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: