Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

How does the process of registering an organization or institution works?What needs to be done?

Hi Dzefa

Adding an organization could be done only by the authorized person of that organization. The person adding  an organization should already been a registered user of Lynked.World. The individual can add the team to the organization after a successful registration. He/she will be the super admin for the added organisation & can then assign more admins and decide on the level of privilege or control the admins will have over the organization.

Is this going to be free feature, adding the organization or it will cost LYNK tokens?

Hi Uthred

This feature is free at the moment, but we might change that after distribution of LYNK tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

How does the process of registering an organization or institution works?What needs to be done?

Hi Dzefa

Adding an organization could be done only by the authorized person of that organization. The person adding  an organization should already been a registered user of Lynked.World. The individual can add the team to the organization after a successful registration. He/she will be the super admin for the added organisation & can then assign more admins and decide on the level of privilege or control the admins will have over the organization.

Is this going to be free feature, adding the organization or it will cost LYNK tokens?

I think it is free now during the ICO, but after ICO you will have to pay with LYNK to do that.

Do we already know how much will that cost?Adding an organization.

Hi Charuga

Fees are not set yet, but they will be once we come closer to the end of sale.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Which currencies can I use to buy LYNK tokens? Can I buy with credit card?

Hi MosusnoGovedo

You can use ETH and BTC  to buy LYNK tokens. Unfortunately we don't accept credit cards.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

I was thinking and it seems important issue.Will Lynked.World store our document and copies? If yes how will they guarantee the safety of our documents?

Hi BobtheUnion

No. Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device. When requested, user will provide the digitally verified document to the requestor by scanning requestor’s QR Code.

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.

But what will happen with the data if our device is stolen,or destroyed?That means we loose them too?

Hi hammerhearth

You can backup your data via Google Drive and IDrive, so even if something happens to your device your data will be intact.

This backup option should be mandatory, as i can already imagine people complaining when something happens to their device and they forgot to do the backup.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

Hi MosusnoGovedo

You can use ETH and BTC  to buy LYNK tokens. Unfortunately we don't accept credit cards.

ETH and BTC should be enough i think,no need for credit cards anyway as its easy to buy crypto, and its more beneficial for cryptocurrency market in general.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Hi MosusnoGovedo

ETH and BTC should be enough i think,no need for credit cards anyway as its easy to buy crypto, and its more beneficial for cryptocurrency market in general.

I agree, BTC and ETH are standard currencies acceptable almost everywhere.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

I was thinking and it seems important issue.Will Lynked.World store our document and copies? If yes how will they guarantee the safety of our documents?

Hi BobtheUnion

No. Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device. When requested, user will provide the digitally verified document to the requestor by scanning requestor’s QR Code.

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.

But what will happen with the data if our device is stolen,or destroyed?That means we loose them too?

Hi hammerhearth

You can backup your data via Google Drive and IDrive, so even if something happens to your device your data will be intact.

This backup option should be mandatory, as i can already imagine people complaining when something happens to their device and they forgot to do the backup.

Thats not a bad idea,to make it mandatory,or even give some incentive like few  LBD for those that do the backup.It might save you some time from dealing with unreasonable users that forgot to backup  the data.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Hi BobtheUnion

Hi hammerhearth

Thats not a bad idea,to make it mandatory,or even give some incentive like few  LBD for those that do the backup.It might save you some time from dealing with unreasonable users that forgot to backup  the data.

Perhaps, but in the end, is it not in the interest of the user to keep their data save? Roll Eyes
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

Hi Dzefa

I think it is free now during the ICO, but after ICO you will have to pay with LYNK to do that.

Hi Charuga

Are verification fees gonna be your main source of income?Do you plan for some other ways like paying for adds on job portal,,or similar things?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Hi Dzefa

Hi Charuga

Are verification fees gonna be your main source of income?Do you plan for some other ways like paying for adds on job portal,,or similar things?

Interestingly, I believe that the main source of income will be verification, but it is important to elaborate other options as well Smiley
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Hi Dzefa

Hi Charuga

Hi Samson_bbl

Verifictaion fees will be our main source of income, but we might add few other options in the future. Everything will be announced on our social media channels, so stay tuned!

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Is there a possibility to add some other crypto currency to buy tokens?

Hi BleedDFreak

We don't have any plans for adding other currencies, we believe that ETH and BTC are enough.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

Hi Dzefa

Hi Uthred

This feature is free at the moment, but we might change that after distribution of LYNK tokens.

How do we provide credentials or proof that we are authorized person of the organization? Does it have to be the president of the organization or he can allow other people to add organization in his stead?
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Credit cards cause more problems , then they help when it comes to investing in crypto anyway.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

Hi Dzefa

Hi Charuga

Hi Samson_bbl

Verifictaion fees will be our main source of income, but we might add few other options in the future. Everything will be announced on our social media channels, so stay tuned!

Will that be enough to keep the Lynked profitable and able to function?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Hi MosusnoGovedo

Credit cards cause more problems , then they help when it comes to investing in crypto anyway.

I agree,point is to invest in ICO using crypto, not fiat, especially now when its easy to buy crypto.Credit cards made sense few years when it was not easy to buy BTC, but not anymore.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Hi Samson_bbl

Will that be enough to keep the Lynked profitable and able to function?

Since they plan to have almost 2 million users by the end of next year, i think that verification fees might be enough.But its always possible to adjust and add new feature that will require fees.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: