Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Uthred

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Hi, when will you distribute bounty tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hesham_Gu

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

Distribution wont happen anytime soon as sale goesa on until february,so you will have to wait.
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

Regarding the raised funds ,will the features on the app depend on the amount raised,or it will simply make it faster to implement if more money is raised?

Hi SRBYN

This is how we plan to implement features, depending on the amount raised

Since soft cap is already reached, that means all this major features will be implemented, and that's certainly good news.

I heared that erc-20 wallet feature will be added,but i dont see it on that picture.Is that feature also depend on the amount raised?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

What is exactly  this e-rakam,is it some kind of marketplace where farmers can sell their products?And all of them will be registered on lynked.world?

Is there a link to their website maybe? So we can check them out and see what they really do?

Google is your friend,plenty of info about it. Cheesy

I did not find the official page, there are a few links but nothing official. Can somebody share official link?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

What is exactly  this e-rakam,is it some kind of marketplace where farmers can sell their products?And all of them will be registered on lynked.world?

Hi MrSlave

E-RAKAM is a government  platform that enables small farmers to sell their food produce to bigger markets and the payments will be directly credited to the farmer’s bank account in order to avoid middleman.

I see,thank you for the explanation.Do you have any info when will e-rakam users start using lynked.world platform too?
Bacara

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

What is exactly  this e-rakam,is it some kind of marketplace where farmers can sell their products?And all of them will be registered on lynked.world?

Hi MrSlave

E-RAKAM is a government  platform that enables small farmers to sell their food produce to bigger markets and the payments will be directly credited to the farmer’s bank account in order to avoid middleman.

Does the government somehow help farmers, perhaps through incentives?
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

Regarding the raised funds ,will the features on the app depend on the amount raised,or it will simply make it faster to implement if more money is raised?

Hi SRBYN

Since soft cap is already reached, that means all this major features will be implemented, and that's certainly good news.

I heared that erc-20 wallet feature will be added,but i dont see it on that picture.Is that feature also depend on the amount raised?

I do not understand, a digital wallet is the first item on the list so this is obviously a priority Huh

Main purpose of their wallet is storage of verified data, not storage of erc20 tokens.That is something that is added later,as they are working on it.If you check whitepaper,you wont see any mentiones of erc-20 wallet functionality.Thats why im asking.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

I see that digital idenitity is important part of lyunked world,maybe even crucial,but what are the advantages of that?

Hi dimaVODKA

Here are some of the uses&benefits of Lynked.World digital identity
-Access to premises
-Attendance registration
-Issuing books in Library
-Convenient and easy to use, e.g., Attendance can be registered by scanning a printed QR code
-Paperless – Digital Identity on user’s personal device
-Environment friendly and cost saving

Yes,that seems more convenient than standard ways .Do you have onepager maybe?I tried to find it,but couldnt.

Take some time and go through the White Paper, it's a much better option to get to know the project Smiley
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

I see that digital idenitity is important part of lyunked world,maybe even crucial,but what are the advantages of that?

Hi dimaVODKA

-Access to premises
-Attendance registration
-Convenient and easy to use, e.g., Attendance can be registered by scanning a printed QR code

Yes,that seems more convenient than standard ways .Do you have onepager maybe?I tried to find it,but couldnt.

Take some time and go through the White Paper, it's a much better option to get to know the project Smiley

You can also watch videos on Youtube, they are similar to onepager.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:08:19 AM

Hi SRBYN

I do not understand, a digital wallet is the first item on the list so this is obviously a priority Huh

Main purpose of their wallet is storage of verified data, not storage of erc20 tokens.That is something that is added later,as they are working on it.If you check whitepaper,you wont see any mentiones of erc-20 wallet functionality.Thats why im asking.

Erc-20 wallet feature was added after community expressed desire for it, so team decided to add it additionally.That is why you don't have it on the picture.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

-Access to premises
-Attendance registration

Or join the daily airdrop quiz on official Lynked.World Telegram channel and learn by participating in the quiz and maybe earn some Lynk tokens while going through WP to find answers for questions Cheesy
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

-Access to premises
-Attendance registration

Are there like tutorial videos? Like what we can do with the app? Can someone share them please?

This is official Lynked.World channel and you can explore quite a lot here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfi3HFpLbIifFYmRUncV5PQ
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

-Access to premises
-Attendance registration

Hi dimaVODKA

We don't have onepager, but we invite you check our Whitepaper to get the full understand of Lynked.World.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Hi Uthred

All tokens (including bounty tokens) will be distributed after end of sale.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Hi SRBYN

Hi RussellHantz

ERC-20 wallet functionality won't depend on money raised, that feature will be available after end of sale.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Hi SRBYN

Erc-20 wallet feature was added after community expressed desire for it, so team decided to add it additionally.That is why you don't have it on the picture.

Congratulations to the team as they follow community suggestions Smiley
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

Hi MrSlave

I see,thank you for the explanation.Do you have any info when will e-rakam users start using lynked.world platform too?

Hi MrSlave

We are currently working on the implemenation and once it is done, we will announce it on our social media channels.

Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

-Access to premises
-Attendance registration

Are there like tutorial videos? Like what we can do with the app? Can someone share them please?

This is official Lynked.World channel and you can explore quite a lot here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfi3HFpLbIifFYmRUncV5PQ

Thank you for sharing. The team makes great effort in this segment as well.
EDVED

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Hi SRBYN

Hi RussellHantz

ERC-20 wallet functionality won't depend on money raised, that feature will be available after end of sale.

That it is good to know since it is very important feature for the users.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Hi dimaVODKA

-Access to premises
-Attendance registration

Hi dimaVODKA

We don't have onepager, but we invite you check our Whitepaper to get the full understand of Lynked.World.

For a more serious understanding of a project, everyone must go through Whitepaper.

But onepager is not a bad thing,for quick overview of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: