Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

How Lynked.World claims that it is verified and trusted network? How can we be sure that our documents and data will be secure?

Hi OrganD0n0r

Through Ethereum blockchain architecture and biometrics on the mobile device, our platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third-party authenticator, or physical hardware token.It's also worth mentioning that Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device.

You mentioned biomterics,that means application will be protected with biometric verifictaion like fingerprint scanner?

Hi Goldigger456

Yes, if you device has fingerprint scanner, it can be used as extra layer of protection.

I personally don't like to use fingerprint.There are any dangers and potential issues when you use fingerprint as a protection.

I don't see any danger in using a fingerprint as additional layer of protection, why would that be dangerous?

For example someone points a gun at your head in the street and tells you to put a finger so he can unlock your phone Cheesy haha  Grin Grin

Well seriously, bur what are the possible problems in using a fingerprints as protection?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

How Lynked.World claims that it is verified and trusted network? How can we be sure that our documents and data will be secure?

Hi OrganD0n0r

Through Ethereum blockchain architecture and biometrics on the mobile device, our platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third-party authenticator, or physical hardware token.It's also worth mentioning that Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device.

But if all data is on our device,what will happen if mobile devcie gest destroyed,or we loose it?That means we loose all data too?

Hi Uthred

You won't loose anything if you do the data backup  on our app via iDrive or Google Drive.

Will there be a possibility for saving data in the application?
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

How long will the public sale last? Will distribution of airdrop and bounty tokens be after the sale ends?

Hi BobtheUnion

Public sale will last until February 10th 2019 and all tokens will be distributed after that.

Tokens will be sent to our own wallet,or in the app?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Yes you are right, tokens will be sent to your own wallet.

Are any tokens locked,outisde of the team tokens?

Hi SRBYN

Seed and institutional investors tokens are locked for period of 6-12 months.

What is the difference between seed and institutional investors?
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

Hi OrganD0n0r

You mentioned biomterics,that means application will be protected with biometric verifictaion like fingerprint scanner?

Hi Goldigger456

Yes, if you device has fingerprint scanner, it can be used as extra layer of protection.

Biometric protection si very good way to keep app safe,as nowadays almost every phone has that.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

Personally, I don't want to take high risks by hopping on projects at their very early phases.
I totally agree with your opinion.
Its always like that,sooner you invest , better the bonus,but also it is bigger risk as when you invest later you have better idea about the project,as more information is available.But good thing here is that we can try the app before investing.

Thats why early  investors have bigger bonuses Cheesy

You know the saying "early bird gets the worm",thats how it goes.Bigger the risk,bigger the reward.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

Hi OrganD0n0r

Hi Goldigger456

Biometric protection si very good way to keep app safe,as nowadays almost every phone has that.
There is not something that can be completely safe from hacking. Biometrix technique is a very good security system, but I know there are some events that the people who are irresponsibly managed to fool the technology. and see the opportunities to be able to retrieve sensitive information from there.

EDVED

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Hi OrganD0n0r

Hi Goldigger456

There is not something that can be completely safe from hacking. Biometrix technique is a very good security system, but I know there are some events that the people who are irresponsibly managed to fool the technology. and see the opportunities to be able to retrieve sensitive information from there.

Well there is no perfect security system, but technology is constantly evolving so we will soon get some more secure solution.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

Its always like that,sooner you invest , better the bonus,but also it is bigger risk as when you invest later you have better idea about the project,as more information is available.But good thing here is that we can try the app before investing.
Yeah, we can try the app so that we can have a nice view and a review before investing in the project. But, you have to do a lot of researches for the project before investing.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

I heard that you will be competition to Linkedin too. How do you plan to accomplish that? Is that going to be the Job portal or professional network feature in the app?

Hi BehindTheWheel

Yes, we believe that we can replace LinkedIn. LinkedIn does not have verifiable profiles. User can mention any position in his/her profile and recruiter can't validate whether it is correct or not. Our platform provides that trust. User can get their data and experience certificate verified from their previous employer and once verified it will reflect on his/her profile.Recruiter does not have to worry about authenticity of positions mentioned as they are already verified.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

How long will the public sale last? Will distribution of airdrop and bounty tokens be after the sale ends?

Hi BobtheUnion

Public sale will last until February 10th 2019 and all tokens will be distributed after that.

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Hi SRBYN

Hi ArceriBau

Seed investors will get share of the Lynked.World in return for their investment.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

I personally don't like to use fingerprint.There are any dangers and potential issues when you use fingerprint as a protection.

I don't see any danger in using a fingerprint as additional layer of protection, why would that be dangerous?

Sometime 'more secure, less comfortable', protection with biometrics will certainly provide a double level of security. However, biometrics on the other hand is very sensitive to changes, for example when we experience injuries and there are changes to our fingerprints, it can be that this method will not work optimally. Just opinion.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Sometime 'more secure, less comfortable', protection with biometrics will certainly provide a double level of security. However, biometrics on the other hand is very sensitive to changes, for example when we experience injuries and there are changes to our fingerprints, it can be that this method will not work optimally. Just opinion.

Thats true,nothing is 100% safe, but i still think that we are going in right direction when it comes to security,its still better than just password protection.
Lorelai

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

I heard that you will be competition to Linkedin too. How do you plan to accomplish that? Is that going to be the Job portal or professional network feature in the app?

Hi BehindTheWheel

Yes, we believe that we can replace LinkedIn. LinkedIn does not have verifiable profiles. User can mention any position in his/her profile and recruiter can't validate whether it is correct or not. Our platform provides that trust. User can get their data and experience certificate verified from their previous employer and once verified it will reflect on his/her profile.Recruiter does not have to worry about authenticity of positions mentioned as they are already verified.

LinkediN is full of fake profiles, and its often used for scam ICO, so its good to hear that someone is thinking about tackling with that issue.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Hi BehindTheWheel

Who exactly is responsible for verifying the profiles and validity of information? That is extremely important.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Thats true,nothing is 100% safe, but i still think that we are going in right direction when it comes to security,its still better than just password protection.

People often forget or don't even consider that safety of their data is 100% down to them.If you are taking care of your data and educate yourself your data will be safe.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

People often forget or don't even consider that safety of their data is 100% down to them.If you are taking care of your data and educate yourself your data will be safe.

I agree with you, people are just lazy and they don't spend nearly as much time on making sure their data is secure and that they take necessary precautions  to protect their data as they spend on less important things.How people expect o make big bucks if they can't handle their own security first is beyond me to be honest.Crypto is still full of people like this.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Does anybody know how long will the referral system and rewards from it last?

No,i dont think that referral system has any specific end date.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Does anybody know how long will the referral system and rewards from it last?

No,i dont think that referral system has any specific end date.

It might last until specific amount of users is reached,something like that.
Hesham_Gu

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 04:05:45 PM by Hesham_Gu

Yeah, we can try the app so that we can have a nice view and a review before investing in the project. But, you have to do a lot of researches for the project before investing.

I tried the app few days ago,its looking  really good and smooth,like its been in the development for some time.
Bacara

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Hi BobtheUnion

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Hi SRBYN

Hi ArceriBau

Seed investors will get share of the Lynked.World in return for their investment.

So we can consider them similar as shareholders?
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: