Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

In a nutshell, so far the Lynked ICO has been successfully run.
Which day is the last one to buy token during the ICO?
So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, and since our soft cap is 5,000,000 USD that means we are already over softcap!

To invest, please register on our  Token Sale Website.

It would be good idea not to wait for the last day, as early bird offer is really good.Bassically,if you invest $100,you get LYNK worth of $300.And in case ETH goes above $300 and BTC $9000 you get even more LYNK.

Yes,many people are really reluctant to invest due low ETH and BTC price,so this kind of offer is a smart move, as it will make people to invest their funds without worrying about ETH and BTC going up and therefore loosing money,

It is smart way to alleviate the effects of the bear market and good opportunity for some people who believe in Lynked.World in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Your idea is magnificent. I do not understand how you intend to interact with the authorities of different States. Without their help, your project is not really contribute to public life. They can not be used as you suggest.

I think  that they plan to sign partnership with goverments.Thats the only way to deal with that,so government bodies can verify documents.

Well you won't need government for all the types of verification, universities and health institutions can do that for themselves without government.Imagine that like gym membership, they don't need government to verify you are the member of the gym Cheesy
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

This looks like a interesting idea,digital identity is certainly the future.With that being said,what is your sales pitch, why should i invest in Lynked.World?

Hi LogitechM590, that's a good question!

Our current world of sharing identity and background verification is time consuming, costly and error prone. We provide simple, secure and trusted platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity. It’s the future of identity management.

Once you build your digital identity you can reuse it at multiple place like Bank, Airport, University. Your identity and information are digitally verified for once and all. No need to repeat the verification of same data multiple times. You own your data and you control the use of it using Lynked.World app to institution and organization.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

It seems a new ongoing sales about one month ago, but their sales even exceeded softcap, this is good news. the project still has plenty of time to sale through February, just have to be more heavily promoting then hardcap will be achieved.

Hi suhadi88

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it! Lynked.World team will keep working hard to achieve all the goals, including hard cap!

In case you dont reach hard cap,will you extend the sale due bad market conditions?Also,what will happen with unsold tokens in that case?

Hi NoriakiKasai

We don't have plans to extend sale for now. Regarding unsold tokens, all of those will be moved to community reward pool.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

It seems a new ongoing sales about one month ago, but their sales even exceeded softcap, this is good news. the project still has plenty of time to sale through February, just have to be more heavily promoting then hardcap will be achieved.

Hi suhadi88

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it! Lynked.World team will keep working hard to achieve all the goals, including hard cap!

In case you dont reach hard cap,will you extend the sale due bad market conditions?Also,what will happen with unsold tokens in that case?

Hi NoriakiKasai

We don't have plans to extend sale for now. Regarding unsold tokens, all of those will be moved to community reward pool.

Will those tokens be in a wallet that is public so everyone can see the pool and status?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

Hi suhadi88

I don't see any reason to extend sale if hard cap is not reached, you should consider hard cap like a bonus not the final goal.

Well hard cap should be considered to be both, the final goal and like an added bonus if you are asking me, each time should strive to reach the hard cap.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

I see a good concept and it has definitely become the best choice for the future of school children connected to the Government, Banks, Job Vacancies, Universities etc.
If this concept is successful in the future, the token will also be appreciated, because it will continue to be used token for the cost of tuition fees or fees for job seekers.

But we are observers of cryptocurrency, the market is now Bearish and will Lynked succeed in selling the tokens?

regards
doedz

Hi doedz, thank you for the kind words and support, we really appreciate it!
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

So far we raised 6,200,000 USD, and since our soft cap is 5,000,000 USD that means we are already over softcap!

Hi futurecapitano

Lynked.World sale goes on until February 10th 2019 and here is all relevant info about the sale

I see that sale will last quite a while so enough time to get some more funds to make the development faster, which currencies can I use to get some LYNK? Besides ETH.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Hi futurecapitano

Lynked.World sale goes on until February 10th 2019 and here is all relevant info about the sale

I see that sale will last quite a while so enough time to get some more funds to make the development faster, which currencies can I use to get some LYNK? Besides ETH.

Well best would be to do it with ETH since you have a good opportunity with early bird offer.

https://medium.com/@ur.lynked.world/lynked-world-public-sale-has-started-dont-miss-out-on-our-early-bird-offer-5464319c37ab
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Guys did the airdrop quiz on Telegram ended? I don't see it hosted last few days?

Hi M0r3thanThis

We have short break , but we might continue with the quiz a bit later.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

Hi futurecapitano

Hi BoycieBuahaha

You can buy LYNK with ETH and BTC.
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Guys did the airdrop quiz on Telegram ended? I don't see it hosted last few days?

Hi M0r3thanThis

I hope that you wiki continue with the quiz, I must say I miss it, it was a nice way to learn something and earn LYNK.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

This looks like a interesting idea,digital identity is certainly the future.With that being said,what is your sales pitch, why should i invest in Lynked.World?

Our current world of sharing identity and background verification is time consuming, costly and error prone. We provide simple, secure and trusted platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity. It’s the future of identity management.

Once you build your digital identity you can reuse it at multiple place like Bank, Airport, University. Your identity and information are digitally verified for once and all. No need to repeat the verification of same data multiple times. You own your data and you control the use of it using Lynked.World app to institution and organization.

How many users you expect to attract in the following years, do you have estimate on that number?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

Hi M0r3thanThis

I hope that you wiki continue with the quiz, I must say I miss it, it was a nice way to learn something and earn LYNK.

I agree with you, some of us didn't even really get a chance to participate yet.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

Hi futurecapitano

Is there information on how long will this early bird offer be available?

Well best would be to do it with ETH since you have a good opportunity with early bird offer.

https://medium.com/@ur.lynked.world/lynked-world-public-sale-has-started-dont-miss-out-on-our-early-bird-offer-5464319c37ab

Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

How many users you expect to attract in the following years, do you have estimate on that number?

I think that there is no exact number at the moment just estimations, but there is more then 50k downloads of the app already.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

I think that there is no exact number at the moment just estimations, but there is more then 50k downloads of the app already.

There was some talk about it and numbers were over 2 millions in next 2 years and up to 10 millions in next 5 years if I remember correctly.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

What was the partnership that invested the most funds so far?

Hi PasjaKesa

Pecunio, leading blockchain investment firm will invest up to $5,000,000 USD in Lynked.World.You can read more about it this Medium article.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Hi DiggerMan

This is our estimate

Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

What was the partnership that invested the most funds so far?

Hi PasjaKesa

Pecunio, leading blockchain investment firm will invest up to $5,000,000 USD in Lynked.World.You can read more about it this Medium article.

Since their invested during private sale that means their tokens wont be locked,as its like that for other investors?
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: