Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:54:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
Crypto_JANNA

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.
bryanparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.
Ting_Ay15

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.

Well if that is the case.I won't think twice of using NAYA token.Who wouldn't like to have discounts.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

I agree, I was reading articles and watching videos before for me to learn how to do it until I try to register on their website and tried their builder.engineer.ai . It was reall awesome building software using their platform.

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.
I'd suggest you to create an account on Builder platform, you then can see some software templates which is already available. With that help you can build any software from e-commerce to sccial network software such as instagram, amazon..etc.
1mile

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

I agree, I was reading articles and watching videos before for me to learn how to do it until I try to register on their website and tried their builder.engineer.ai . It was reall awesome building software using their platform.

I'd suggest you to create an account on Builder platform, you then can see some software templates which is already available. With that help you can build any software from e-commerce to sccial network software such as instagram, amazon..etc.

This is good to know, thanks for the info, will check it out when i get back from work.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,
The idea of use NAYA token as a form of payment will really make payment for software development easy and fast
it will create a form of trust been client and engineer.ai. This will also take away charges which banks charge when you pay with fiat.
fred_handsome7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology
Engineer.AI would become the benchmark for a new approach to software development.
fred_handsome7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

The builder is just what will need it has really taking out the complexity involve in developing a software it was really thoughtful of engineer.ai.
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

What are some factors that make human assisted ai a success for your project?
The human assisted AI is a very nice concept it makes the development of software so easy and helps bring your idea to reality.

The human instinct.

More personalize.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.

Yes of course. Aside from crypto has very low transaction fees, purchases are not taxed.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime
I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.
But at least it's downloadable in mobile.More easy to acces Smiley
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

Yes of course. Aside from crypto has very low transaction fees, purchases are not taxed.

This is true. I hope with the sale comes the adoption of crypto payment inside EAI platform. Will open up a lot of possibilities for us investors.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

This is true. I hope with the sale comes the adoption of crypto payment inside EAI platform. Will open up a lot of possibilities for us investors.

We agree with you and we will take the suggestions forward to make it the best for the team.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Your request will be forwarded to the management to consider.

Regards
MaZeeCM
MaZeeCM

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology
Engineer.AI would become the benchmark for a new approach to software development.

Engineer.ai provides a turnkey platform that takes people with an idea and no know-how and lets them build and operate any bespoke digital project. Once built, it gives everyone a single platform for receiving updates (“BuilderCare”) and a marketplace for all the cloud services and microservices needed to run the idea.

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
chika6060

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

I think use of cloudops,AI technology and blockchain will help in making it cheaper than other vendor

That's some nice thinking ;   )
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: