Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:45:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I concur. There are still things that AI can't or unable to do. Humans can do anything even the impossible one.
This artificial intelligence is impossible to create. The secret of life and consciousness will not be solved soon. Many people call AI just a simple operation algorithm - but this is wrong.

BTTmod

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I concur. There are still things that AI can't or unable to do. Humans can do anything even the impossible one.

That's the magic that Engineer.ai is referring to.

Combining both actually, is going to be the key towards their success indeed. Cool
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.

I think they also accept credit cards as a payment.

Well, that's great. It's one of the main payment options of non-crypto people.

If English is the universal language, credit card is the universal mode of payment. Grin

For a moment there, I thought you were actually about to say crypto! Roll Eyes
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?

It starts from 150usd. In their website you can find pricing details

With $150 I can create a software on engineer.ai?

Ok, so where do I sign-up now? Roll Eyes
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

Yeah, they've been in existence since 2012, I believe their track record can speak for it's self.

Track record and experience are very essential to a project. Clients are looking for those as a proof.

In my opinion, even without experience or track records as long as you present your project with a clear vision and goal, definitely they will look for you.

The track record is good, but it doesn't always translate towards an automatic success in the future. Also, because there are lots of other factors to consider as well.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

Not Entirely sure about that but it might need minimal human assistance
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Not Entirely sure about that but it might need minimal human assistance

As it should be. But i won't be surprised if they can manage to do that in the future.
sonypower

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.

Are there still no details regarding the soft cap and hard cap?
lissaoc

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Hello Has any new update regarding the project in view ? Love to know more about the project plans

Don't worry, once updates are given to all of us, I'm sure you won't miss it later! Roll Eyes Just stay tuned and read the latest comment / post here, of course.. Cheesy
to not lose any updates, you may consider joining the telegram chat and the announcement channel. we are discussing on reddit as well
For me, I suggest you go more on Telegram since people are more active in there and the chat is very lively.
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well
KyleKams

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Have you registered your self on the platform ?

Me, I've registered already! Cool

Count me in, done with the registration too. Grin

Is this where we can get the access key?
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Any feedback on the platform? 🤔

BTW where can i register??
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

And there is still huge upwards potential, the market is growing with the project.

In my own opinion,  Engineer.Ai's success will double especially now that they integrated blockchain to the project.

saying it will double just because blockchain doesn't make sense in my opinion. Blockchain gives them an improvement but not that much I think.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

They want the projects to be completed without any problems. The blockchain and quality assurance are there to prevent any problems that the client might face normally in the space.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

Why not provide the clients what will be the best thing for their software.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.

If we're talking about the quality, it doesn't matter how costly it is.

they will provide every feature with the highest quality. The cost difference comes from the number of features or the complexity of the product.
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

If the AI can write unique codes that are useful to the clients that can happen but right now what AI does is to find the before used code that can be used again in another project. AI doesn't create but reallocate.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.

Are there still no details regarding the soft cap and hard cap?
Not yet
MaZeeCM

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

The Builder platform is live with a lot of interest from users. You can join the waitlist on builder.engineer.ai and one of our representative will contact you for your idea to be built and then you'll have your access key. Builder uses AI which is supported by human to create  a working application .
1mile

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

The Builder platform is live with a lot of interest from users. You can join the waitlist on builder.engineer.ai and one of our representative will contact you for your idea to be built and then you'll have your access key. Builder uses AI which is supported by human to create  a working application .

Thanks for the detailed summary on how the registration process goes, i'll be sure to check out your website before the of day.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: