Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

They didn't announce any exchange yet, it's not even in the token sale

It's ok, some people would always love to speculate. Cool Don't worry about it!
It is ok to speculate, but at least to have something. There are no announced dates for the ICO and already talking about Exchange is a little too much  Huh

They are just excited! Aren't you excited too? Huh Grin

It's good to be excited, but not at the expense of the team feeling as if they're been pressured to get things in place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

It is ok to speculate, but at least to have something. There are no announced dates for the ICO and already talking about Exchange is a little too much  Huh

It's good to be excited, but not at the expense of the team feeling as if they're been pressured to get things in place.

True. I'd rather they take the slow, but steady approach than do it fast but sloppy.
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

True. I'd rather they take the slow, but steady approach than do it fast but sloppy.

The feeling is mutual, they shouldn't be  in a rush, they should take time to ensure every aspect of their project is up and running.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.
chika6060

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Engineer.ai platform makes it possible for a layman to  benefit from their price, speed and operational efficiency by leveraging on it AI
1mile

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

The way engineer.ai platform is described on their whitepaper makes me eager to become part of the community; it comprises of a marketplace for all  cloud services and a microservice needed to run ideas.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Dear 1mile,

Please visit our telegram channel on @Engineer_ai_official

Regards
MaZeeCM
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

Engineer.ai platform makes it possible for a layman to  benefit from their price, speed and operational efficiency by leveraging on it AI

Thanks for taking the time and reading our whitepaper and understanding our business model.

Regards
MaZeeCM
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

The feeling is mutual, they shouldn't be  in a rush, they should take time to ensure every aspect of their project is up and running.

Thank you for understanding the business model and the due time required to build it.

Regards
MaZeeCM
Ting_Ay15

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable.I am hoping it will rebound.

Crypto as general will survive this. actually, I'm seeing more and more capable people getting into blockchain. Money and mind are gathering under blockchain.

Thank you for the positivity. I still have high hopes into blockchain. Investing in such a project like Engineer.Ai for me is still one of the best move.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

Nice article about the CEO, it show how much he's achieved at even though he's only 35 years of age.

The CEO is filled with so much experience and he is passionate in making a difference I guess why the company has been successful.

He's really driven, I believe Engineer.ai are in good hands.

No doubt. His is really experienced and competitive leader. I won't have second thoughts of investing in their project.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable.I am hoping it will rebound.

Crypto as general will survive this. actually, I'm seeing more and more capable people getting into blockchain. Money and mind are gathering under blockchain.

Blockchain Technology is going to be A disruptive force across industries
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

Blockchain Technology is going to be A disruptive force across industries.

Distributed ledger technologies offer institutions a once-in-a-generation opportunity to transform the industry to their benefit, or not. Just my though.
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps   simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

That's what I understood also. Their engineers and Ai joined forces to create or develop the clients' demand for software.
HorseMajor

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Instead of unique specifications drawn by hand or by a designer, features are auto populated.
These features are based on a simple description of the apps’ purpose and uses existing app as an example.
Drag-and-drop UI confirms the specification.
AI then adjusts the price and timeline based on the changes made.
And! Draft prototypes let customers engage with their app before it’s completed.
Because using an app is better than seeing it on a screen and trying to imagine how you’ll engage with it.
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Blockchain Technology is going to be A disruptive force across industries

the technology is just there for anyone to take and improve its current process
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Instead of unique specifications drawn by hand or by a designer, features are auto populated.
These features are based on a simple description of the apps’ purpose and uses existing app as an example.
Drag-and-drop UI confirms the specification.
AI then adjusts the price and timeline based on the changes made.
And! Draft prototypes let customers engage with their app before it’s completed.
Because using an app is better than seeing it on a screen and trying to imagine how you’ll engage with it.

this kind of thing that makes me go after a project token well thought out process
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

still a lot of me to catch with the technology in these space.. AI is a new ways for industry to improve operation
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps   simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

That's what I understood also. Their engineers and Ai joined forces to create or develop the clients' demand for software.

the solution is to be able to make any one interested in software solution have an easy run too for its development
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: