Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
animekub

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

creating your own software looks very cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

its will be very nice to take part this bounty campaign
Engineer.ai is about bespoke software based blockchain
lets start to read the website, whitepaper and write about it with best quality Wink

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

I hope there would be a lite version of Builder, a budget version if you will for the rest of us that don't have the budget of SME's.
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:05:45 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:21:22 PM by not4mike

AI is really become a thing that might actually replace so many jobs
i believe more automated and speedy response. i see that engineer AI taking advantage of this space  

I believe that AI may appear to actually replace traditional human or human-assisted jobs initially. But in truth, it will only open the doors towards a lot of other possibilities instead since evolution plays a larger role in our lives, which even includes AI and it's automated tasks as well. Grin
not4mike

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

Will the token be traded in exchanges? or is just for payment in the platform ?

I believe that it can be the best of both worlds and it will probably be available for both! Cool

And why not? Huh IMHO, isn't true that both of those reasons are usually the main purpose or use of tokens for ICO projects? Roll Eyes

there are many other reason why the tokens are created!! it is like having your own business economics controlled in your own network

Sure! Roll Eyes But if you noticed, the keyword I used was "usually" (replying specifically to the question that was asked beforehand). Shocked  Also, I did mention the word "reason" as a reference which included the phrased words: "purpose or use of tokens" (to which I was merely replying to instead), that those 2 are usually the main purpose or use of tokens for ICO projects. Cool

Just saying. Wink
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

creating your own software looks very cool

I agree, no doubt about it that it's totally cool! Cool I just hope that it's affordable too for those who aren't in the SME business yet i.e. startup business, home-based business, etc.
iHODL2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

i believe more automated and speedy response. i see that engineer AI taking advantage of this space  

I believe that AI may appear to actually replace traditional human or human-assisted jobs initially. But in truth, it will only open the doors towards a lot of other possibilities instead since evolution plays a larger role in our lives, which even includes AI and it's automated tasks as well. Grin

Basically, AI has many different levels and forms. Cool It isn't really just a one size fits all software that works for everyone's needs.

not4mike

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

Basically, AI has many different levels and forms. Cool It isn't really just a one size fits all AI that works for everyone's needs.

Also, that's why the term "human-assisted" is still being mentioned, since the AI that's being used on Builder is being used to simply save time (writing or coding the same software that's already been written beforehand) and in the process it enables this seamless process to become a commodity instead (thereby lowering the average billing price for that very basic or common code that's needed to complete the client's request). Cool
keyboardstyli

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

Builder by E.ai will make the impossible possible.
I wonder what apps they have developed that we might have heard about

I'm also curious to know more about this too, in order for us to be able to see what they've done so far already! Roll Eyes

Yes. I would be nice to be able to see their past works, to understand more about how the system works

Yeah, it would definitely be great to have some testimonials from those clients that they've successfully provided bespoke software solutions for, in order to provide a realistic expectation surrounding what prospective investors and clients are going to expect from Builder Studio. Wink
iHODL2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

Within 10 to 30 years in the future, I think my job would be replaced by AI. It is not entirely impossible. At least, that’s the future what I want to live in. In the next few paragraphs, I will try to elaborate my opinion.

https://medium.com/@kawixiao/how-i-envision-the-future-of-software-engineer-ai-578202ac0f03

good article but some might have a different view!! AI will assist in operations and man will just have to have some say in it

So far I like AI implementation to help to make the process faster and better but there is still a lot of ethical questions about leaving everything to AI.

I'm still not comfortable with leaving everything to AI, that might be because of sci-fi movies. (I'm looking at you Skynet and Hal 9000.)

If I'm not mistaken, the AI here is actually limited to automation only. Roll Eyes

So far, that's my observation too! Cool It's not as if when you're being assisted by Builder, everything is going to be done automatically. Roll Eyes To the contrary, the automation is only applicable during the order process of Builder.
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

Basically, AI has many different levels and forms. Cool It isn't really just a one size fits all AI that works for everyone's needs.

Also, that's why the term "human-assisted" is still being mentioned, since the AI that's being used on Builder is being used to simply save time (writing or coding the same software that's already been written beforehand) and in the process it enables this seamless process to become a commodity instead (thereby lowering the average billing price for that very basic or common code that's needed to complete the client's request). Cool

Precisely! Cool To put it in simpler terms perhaps, the common code or software can be attributed to common spare parts that's needed in order to create the bespoke software request. Wink And the code or software that's going to be created that's going to be unique, to differentiate the original software idea from other existing software needs by the client, is now going to be the original code (unique code or software) that Engineer.ai's developers, designers and product managers on their network will be creating.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Does engineer.ai have any competition in this space?

hmm good question, i've never seen anyone doing what they do

there are competitors in build on-demand market but like you said they are unique in how the system works. AI and blockchain is only used by this project I think.

Based on what I've read so far, I believe that Engineer.ai needed to put up this ICO project in order to use NAYA and Blockchain technology with Builder, to facilitate escrow payments. Wink
[/quote

As you may know, blockchain solves a very important part of trust and security expected by the customers and the contributors on both on payment along with delivery and IP. With AI automating client ideas with suitable code components and the perfect development team which is on the platform right now, the smart contracts remove Payment risk and endure delivery time quality and budget. Payments are held in escrow via smart contracts until the development has been verified by multiple stakeholders including QA. The token becomes the core payment system for all products and services within the EAI platform and is crucial for the escrow and stake mechanisms that guarantee delivery and payout.

Best regards
MaZeeCM
not4mike

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Within 10 to 30 years in the future, I think my job would be replaced by AI. It is not entirely impossible. At least, that’s the future what I want to live in. In the next few paragraphs, I will try to elaborate my opinion.

https://medium.com/@kawixiao/how-i-envision-the-future-of-software-engineer-ai-578202ac0f03

good article but some might have a different view!! AI will assist in operations and man will just have to have some say in it

So far I like AI implementation to help to make the process faster and better but there is still a lot of ethical questions about leaving everything to AI.

I'm still not comfortable with leaving everything to AI, that might be because of sci-fi movies. (I'm looking at you Skynet and Hal 9000.)

If I'm not mistaken, the AI here is actually limited to automation only. Roll Eyes

So far, that's my observation too! Cool It's not as if when you're being assisted by Builder, everything is going to be done automatically. Roll Eyes To the contrary, the automation is only applicable during the order process of Builder.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about beforehand, that the AI on Builder is simply unique in it's own special way, but Engineer.ai's team of developers, designers and product managers (this is the human-assisted part of it) is still essential and very crucial in order to complete the bespoke software idea request of a client. Cool
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

if the term human assisted means better what about a situation needs more may be a kind of learning process for us all
have you ever had to run through ideas with individuals sometimes you might not feel they get it
keyboardstyli

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

what about the pricing? Would it depend on the contract?

The price depends on what kind of software you want to develop.

Of course, the price would always differ depending on the features that will be requested on Builder. Cool

But more importantly, you basically pay only for what's unique (improving redundancy and maximizing savings at the same time), you get a grade (or status report regarding the progress of your bespoke software request) and you get a maximum price guarantee (you simply get charged no more than what you really require and need to complete your bespoke software).Wink
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

I hope there would be a lite version of Builder, a budget version if you will for the rest of us that don't have the budget of SME's.

I'm don't think the builder is gonna cost anything to the client. The concern would be on the price of the features of the project but you will see the price of every feature so you can make it suit your need while keeping the cost in mind.
Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

Which one is assisting to each other, is it AI assisting human or is it human assisting AI? Sorry I'm just confused..
not4mike

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

Just to have an idea, what's the lowest quote I can get for a basic service?

It depends on the requirements and software's specifications. Once you get confirmed to access the builder.engineer.ai dashboard you will be able to see the quotation.

Based on the link provided (below), it was mentioned that Engineer.ai’s "Builder platform claims to combine artificial intelligence with crowdsourced teams of designers and developers to build bespoke digital products at – they say – twice the speed and less than a third of the cost of traditional software development." Wink

I hope that somehow provides us an insight and answer for the meantime, until such time that we'll be able to try Builder for ourselves later. Cool

I read this article about engineer.ai and i felt ishould share with the community.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/19/engineer-ai-aims-at-build-an-app-platforms-by-using-ai-for-speed-and-cost/
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

I'm don't think the builder is gonna cost anything to the client. The concern would be on the price of the features of the project but you will see the price of every feature so you can make it suit your need while keeping the cost in mind.

this is well said the cost will be on what you actually need to pay for.. wont be like paying for all single code there are ways to use to determine the payment
not4mike

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Which one is assisting to each other, is it AI assisting human or is it human assisting AI? Sorry I'm just confused..

My short answer to your question is both! Cool

Builder is a software algorithm and database that Engineer.ai has created to assist their clients to help them with pinpointing their bespoke software request. Cool Also, on the other side of it, developers, designers & product managers would be able to understand completely the clients request as well. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: