Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
Crypto_JANNA

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Engineer.ai creates client confidence in software development by making third-party outsourcing simple and accessible to anyone.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

Engineer.ai creates client confidence in software development by making third-party outsourcing simple and accessible to anyone.

Also, a decentralized ecosystem and user-centric platform will give more people and businesses the confidence
to outsource their idea and the tools to succeed. This is why I have high hopes for Engineer.AI
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Nice article about the CEO, it show how much he's achieved at even though he's only 35 years of age.

The CEO is filled with so much experience and he is passionate in making a difference I guess why the company has been successful.

He's really driven, I believe Engineer.ai are in good hands.
Ting_Ay15

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable.I am hoping it will rebound.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable. I am hoping it will rebound.

I never lose hope. We know how volatile it is but the way I see it the crypto market still have a big chance to rebound.
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable. I am hoping it will rebound.

I never lose hope. We know how volatile it is but the way I see it the crypto market still have a big chance to rebound.

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .

The “active” contracts will be hedged to keep the price stable.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

Hello dev, i want to know how many total token supply and circulating supply right now? Dev, do you have registered company behind this project?
Details regaring total token supply and circulating supply will be announced soon, please stay tuned with us for more info.
The company is registered in the Cayman Islands.

Thanks dev, we will wait for announcement about the token details, and this project is under registered company, this is other positive signal for your project, thanks

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable.I am hoping it will rebound.

Crypto as general will survive this. actually, I'm seeing more and more capable people getting into blockchain. Money and mind are gathering under blockchain.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .

English is not my mother language so I don't understand what "hedged" means. Is it that the price will be kept fixed as soon as the contract is activated?
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

English is not my mother language so I don't understand what "hedged" means. Is it that the price will be kept fixed as soon as the contract is activated?

Google is our friend. Wink
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Crypto as general will survive this. actually, I'm seeing more and more capable people getting into blockchain. Money and mind are gathering under blockchain.

I just saw this Tweet from Vitalik and I quote "Further growth of crypto in any sense must come from *depth* i.e actual usage, and not bringing more attention." And I am 100% agree with this tweet.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Are you guys currently in partnership/collaboration with anyone ?

I don't think they still need partnership/collaboration with anyone. They are already using the best approach which is the assembly line approach.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

so you propose this is better than what ever will currently have in the market ?
dont you think so, with all that have been said it is sure better process and ease reach for software development

It might be the best because even with the current company by using the Builder they have managed to complete the most of the projects in the shorter amount of time and for less cost than they have expected. This is not common in the development space.

They are using an approach that has been tried and tested.
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

I don't think they still need partnership/collaboration with anyone. They are already using the best approach which is the assembly line approach.

It's the contrast actually. Expending, sharing the network to draw in more users, and give users a better benefits is always good imo.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Actually, they want to have partners. They build the platform but they still developers and people that might provide useful bits or building blocks that the client can use in their apps or projects.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .

it will be held at a certain rate once contract is fixed
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

Google is our friend. Wink

And there's always a dictionary online and offline too, of course. Cool
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Actually, they want to have partners. They build the platform but they still developers and people that might provide useful bits or building blocks that the client can use in their apps or projects.

But no man is an island and that also applies to companies, including ICO projects as well. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: