Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36206 times)
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

It is amazing how the NAYA token will be used as the core payment system for all products and services within E.ai and is absolutely crucial for the  escrow and staking mechanisms that guarantee project delivery and payout. 😊

will there be any staked tokens?

That's actually a good question you've asked! Wink

I like the idea of staking too, since it brings commitment, purpose for those who are contributing to the ICO and reason for them to support the project's vision to achieve their goals. Cool
BTTmod

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

We are the only platform to develop Bespoke Software on an assembly line and Blockchain using human-assisted AI that combines building blocks and a marketplace of spot human capacity.
Unlike any other DevShop, any client with an Idea can design Projects using a friendly drag and drop UI.
Artificial intelligence automates everything possible and matches client ideas with suitable code components and development teams. The deep-network of vendors address everything else.

By the way, you didn't mention, but which platform again are you advertising or talking about now? Shocked  
not4mike

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?

Other ICO's might provide a purchase option using credit card, but some do not and usually it's to avoid issues with chargeback that's usually associated with credit card payments. Roll Eyes

I agree! Lips sealed  When investing, don't use your credit card, use either crypto &/or your extra disposable fiat funds instead. Cool

Rule of thumb, invest using your own funds and risk only what you can afford to lose as well. Cool

Simply put, what you've just said makes total perfect sense to me too! Cheesy
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

I've been reading through the Thread and there are no dates yet

Please stay tuned for the official announcement! Smiley

Patience is a virtue, I agree. Cheesy

And I'm sure such information will be relayed to all of us in due time! Wink

Yes, I agree. Cheesy  Just relax and chill while waiting. Cool

Let's all stay tuned guys for the official announcement to arrive! Grin
not4mike

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

It is amazing how the NAYA token will be used as the core payment system for all products and services within E.ai and is absolutely crucial for the  escrow and staking mechanisms that guarantee project delivery and payout. 😊

Honestly, I believe it's a wise decision for the core team behind the project to implement the idea across the board! Wink Since more often than not, tech companies or tech dependent companies are in the forefront when using and applying new technology. Smiley

And by using their token as the lifeblood of their token ecosystem, it will serve a real purpose and reason for being once these companies &/or their target market realizes its importance overall. Shocked
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

The project uses blockchain and AI-powered solution to allow clients and creators completing their projects with a higher success rate, more cost-effectively, and with shorter production timelines than the current consultation and iteration model.

Oh, ok. Undecided I see, and Huh
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

It looks as if your solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results. Invariably i think we have to wait to see how your platform works before we can judge it!

Hmm... Shocked interesting!

But why do you think so, that their "solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results?" Huh
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?

Details on the ICO is TBA for now. Stay tuned with us

Do you have a private token sale? And why?

No private sale for now

shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Using Engineer is cheaper and reliable than a normal developer, they also have fast and better payment process.

If I'm not mistaken, that's the general premise and idea behind their product "Builder," which is a human-assisted AI that makes your apps to order. Cool
Alex.Newman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Hi
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

I like how have features of template that can easily be used to bring our ideas to life.

Me too! Cheesy  I like the idea wherein you can actually go dive ahead into immediately creating and realizing your big idea to come true, as long as you have the funds to pay for it, of course. Grin
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

I like how have features of template that can easily be used to bring our ideas to life.

Me too! Cheesy  I like the idea wherein you can actually go dive ahead into immediately creating and realizing your big idea to come true, as long as you have the funds to pay for it, of course. Grin

I hope they show sample computations about how much it would cost and how much savings it would really be, for an idea to be achieved and completed into frution by the "idea man." Roll Eyes
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Btw, i see that in the WP, most of the fee will be paid in NAYA, is that correct ? If so, will you guy open up for more options ( say fiat/BTC/ETH...) in the future ?

Those options are good too,but maybe to keep the system going, they should still make most of in in NAYA. Actually, the majority of it.

I agree! Shocked Why pay and use NAYA? Shocked Because, this is simply an ICO project and they are promoting the NAYA token, promoting cryptocurrency adoption in general and the use of blockchain technology in the process. Roll Eyes
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 09:43:18 AM by iBTT2

Btw, i see that in the WP, most of the fee will be paid in NAYA, is that correct ? If so, will you guy open up for more options ( say fiat/BTC/ETH...) in the future ?

Those options are good too,but maybe to keep the system going, they should still make most of in in NAYA. Actually, the majority of it.

I agree! Shocked Why pay and use NAYA? Shocked Because, this is simply an ICO project and they are promoting the NAYA token, promoting cryptocurrency adoption in general and the use of blockchain technology in the process. Roll Eyes

Come to think of it, they do have an existing company already before doing this ICO and with that being said, there must be a rational reason and explanation why they're doing this of course. Cool
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Come to think of it, they do have an existing company already before doing this ICO and with that being said, there must be a rationale reason why they're doing this of course. Cool

Bingo! Cool And basically just read their whitepaper, and all the related info about the ICO project.Wink
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

I hope they show sample computations about how much it would cost and how much savings it would really be, for an idea to be achieved and completed into frution by the "idea man." Roll Eyes

Yes, that would be ideal, of course. Cheesy in order for everyone to know, see and be interested about Builder, including NAYA by engineer.ai as well. Smiley
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Hi
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink

Hello Alex.Newman, thank you for reaching out to us . Actually we are already working on Russian,Korean,Chinese & Japanese whitepaper versions as well as landing page which should be up & working next week . We will definitely inform you if we need your assistance on translations .
Gardner.Midi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...

Are you specifically just talking about engineer.ai's Builder platform on their website? Huh Or maybe, something else instead? Roll Eyes
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

Apart from trading on exchanges what gives NAYA token value of its own?

NAYA token will be used for all transactions on EngineerAI platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: