Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
sinetchy

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:03:29 AM

An excellent project with a good marketing budget, but I don’t understand why they suddenly interrupted the bounty campaign?

Every project has specific way to market &as they mention it has just been paused. It will resume again soon in the future, brace yourselves for that moment.

I hope the bounty will resume sooner as I know many are anticipating it this year. Do the team have specific time when it will resume? And ico as well. Let's get thing project keep going.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:36:25 PM

An excellent project with a good marketing budget, but I don’t understand why they suddenly interrupted the bounty campaign?

Every project has specific way to market &as they mention it has just been paused. It will resume again soon in the future, brace yourselves for that moment.

I hope the bounty will resume sooner as I know many are anticipating it this year. Do the team have specific time when it will resume? And ico as well. Let's get thing project keep going.
Only one thing is certain right now, that bespoke software will be a helping hand to everyone and if you guys have already an idea of your product you can reach the team and discuss it as they created already some apps that already in the market.

Join their telegram group as I see the admins are actively entertaining any queries.
https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:57:49 AM

Only one thing is certain right now, that bespoke software will be a helping hand to everyone and if you guys have already an idea of your product you can reach the team and discuss it as they created already some apps that already in the market.

Join their telegram group as I see the admins are actively entertaining any queries.
It is amazing that you don't need any prior knowledge of coding or software development to be able to use builder.
CCMS

Activity: 285
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:21:43 AM

What is your side hustle ? Entrepreneur twitter handle says that best employees have side hustles. This is Builder generation !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:01:26 AM

It is amazing that you don't need any prior knowledge of coding or software development to be able to use builder.

Yeah and I found this on engineer.ai twitter account and I guess this is a must read for everyone that planning to set up his own.
A nice article by @Entrepreneur
https://www.entrepreneur.com/amphtml/325308?__twitter_impression=true

kakaman

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:27:15 AM

agreed with you ,hope team can release as quickly as possible and the project run well in 2019.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:02:41 AM

agreed with you ,hope team can release as quickly as possible and the project run well in 2019.
A lot of people are waiting for the project to resume the bounty and announce their ICO date, cause the project will definitely be a success.
CCMS

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:27:54 AM

$29.5 Million funding in Series A clearly shows that we have a great project . Builder for Engineer.ai is one of the best implementations of AI so far .

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:27:04 PM

Yes, I heard about the pause, nevertheless, this suggests that there was not much success in the initial stage of fundraising ... So bounty on pause and will continue with the same pool?...

Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:30:32 AM

Yes, I heard about the pause, nevertheless, this suggests that there was not much success in the initial stage of fundraising ... So bounty on pause and will continue with the same pool?...
The project actually earn $29.5M in their series A and I think that speaks a lot while the bounty paused is maybe because of the bear market side effect. Honestly, if you could see the team, they're actively participating events and roadshow and spreading and rocking the AI industry.  Cool

ghost_white7

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:53:16 AM

The project actually earn $29.5M in their series A and I think that speaks a lot while the bounty paused is maybe because of the bear market side effect. Honestly, if you could see the team, they're actively participating events and roadshow and spreading and rocking the AI industry. 
As much as I would like to add to more to what you've said, I couldn't.  Since I totally agree with you on this one!
CCMS

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:46:57 AM

People look for companies that are worth investing & Engineer.ai proved that they are worth it even in this bear market .

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:14:04 PM

The project actually earn $29.5M in their series A and I think that speaks a lot while the bounty paused is maybe because of the bear market side effect. Honestly, if you could see the team, they're actively participating events and roadshow and spreading and rocking the AI industry.  Cool

Wow, you're right - $29.5M already raised, nice news! But I can't understand so HardCap size, on chat and https://foundico.com/ico/engineer-ai.html says 20m. So they have not yet decided on the final number ?)

Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:22:08 AM

The project actually earn $29.5M in their series A and I think that speaks a lot while the bounty paused is maybe because of the bear market side effect. Honestly, if you could see the team, they're actively participating events and roadshow and spreading and rocking the AI industry.  Cool

Wow, you're right - $29.5M already raised, nice news! But I can't understand so HardCap size, on chat and https://foundico.com/ico/engineer-ai.html says 20m. So they have not yet decided on the final number ?)

You do your assignment huh.  Wink
While I think the $20M has been exceeded as the project raised $29.5M and maybe the foundico  aren't aware of how much was raised. Just my two cents tho. Cheesy

CCMS

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:46:32 AM

You can not trust on random websites like foundico . IF you have any issues, try checking out this link : https://icobench.com/ico/engineer-ai

fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

$29.5 Million funding in Series A clearly shows that we have a great project . Builder for Engineer.ai is one of the best implementations of AI so far .
it is a great project I found out that Engineer.ai development team is established and experienced with an existing network of 26,000 engineers, 3,200 clients, $23 million in platform revenue, and 150 percent year on year growth. I already see its success, lets invest on this project Engineer. ai  it will go to the moon easily.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

You can not trust on random websites like foundico . IF you have any issues, try checking out this link : https://icobench.com/ico/engineer-ai

And? Maybe you check first  Grin There the same data about hardcap, even more look at Whitepaper

Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:10:55 AM

And? Maybe you check first  Grin There the same data about hardcap, even more look at Whitepaper
Well I actually don't see any issue here, I mean as long as they exceeded their initial target for the project then everything will be fine, right? And yeah $20M as initial target is on their WP with 1.25B supply.

ghost_white7

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:07:42 AM

Well I actually don't see any issue here, I mean as long as they exceeded their initial target for the project then everything will be fine, right? And yeah $20M as initial target is on their WP with 1.25B supply.
it is a very good one, not every project reach their initial target but Engineer.ai surpassed their initial target by $9m it is a good sign.
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:40:18 AM

Maybe you pay attention to what he is saying? If you know english well you may understand that there is a difference between series A funding and hardcap?  Grin

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: