Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does a Successful ICO Really Require $$$$  (Read 1909 times)
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

Can I crypto company be successful with a min budget during the ICO? For example, can a startup not have funding and successful launch an ICO to include whitepaper, landing page, smart contract if they are knowledgeable? Or is a lot of $$$$$$$ required for everything. I for one thing that the idea and vision is what sells. Especially if the person is transaparent and people buy in the vision. I think word of mouth will travel and people will buy in.
Of course! Even if you have little money, you can make a successful investment. The main thing is to choose the right project. When you get the first profit, you will also be able to invest it and get even more money
lt_dr

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

You will need a lot of money to pay for your employees, carry out marketing campaigns, even cover your own life. ICO is a way to call the capital of startup work related to the blockchain. I think a successful project definitely needs money. Of course, the amount will depend on the size of the project, the financial management capacity of the team and more.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Can I crypto company be successful with a min budget during the ICO? For example, can a startup not have funding and successful launch an ICO to include whitepaper, landing page, smart contract if they are knowledgeable? Or is a lot of $$$$$$$ required for everything. I for one thing that the idea and vision is what sells. Especially if the person is transaparent and people buy in the vision. I think word of mouth will travel and people will buy in.

Yes they do require money, without money, the project does not take off. There are a lot of things that need to be done which require money and the people that are working on the coin need to be paid. Not too much is required because at the end of the day, your marketing strategies and the kind of people that you could get to invest in the project are what matters to the success of the ico.

virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Is a lot of money needed for the development of the ICO? The development of the ICO will lead to funds being raised.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

For a company to be successful, it needs alot of money to run the company also with alot of experience. That is why most companies do set their target at min and max cap which means if it sees a minimum amount of capital, it can continue the business.
I agree with this suggestion because for the ico be successful in as much as money is not really a key essential, you need to hire some experts who will help you manager somethings and you need to pay them because some accept payment before they start  work but if the project has good ideas and a good team, it should be successful.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

Financial capital is one of the most important inputs if you want to start a project, especially when it comes to making a new technology. You have to realize how much time these guys make mistakes (and they might be very expensive) before they come up with the perfect solution. Starting a business means you are risking a lot to become a successful and self-sustainable project. You have to survive unexpected problems which might destroy all your effort and time spent to build something that is not working anymore. But this is real life, you have to stand up after every punch in the face, or you can give up all your dreams just because the obstacle which is in your way is too much for you. But would not it destroy you with questions like "What if I was close to solving it?" later? Reserve is important to them just as it is for us, customers. But how will they manage this source is just in their hands.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

can it or not, in fact, everything depends entirely on whether a project is good or not, and how they apply to the project, at least the funds from the ICO will be allocated to build until the project runs, even though we know, the roadmap of some ICOs doesn't always run smoothly and really takes time
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:20 AM

I will say it really depends, if the team are all tech people who are building the project, then it is possible that they could build their project without requiring any funding but however they need funding to market their product, and make some partnership.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

not always it seems. But if it produces no doubt very produces. even the result can be very large and we do not expect. This is because it is the ICO project they run. investors are also fulfilled. so the result is also remarkable.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

For a company to be successful, it needs alot of money to run the company also with alot of experience. That is why most companies do set their target at min and max cap which means if it sees a minimum amount of capital, it can continue the business. & SciDex protocol giving smart contracts for business, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction (i.e. data, licensing or insurance.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:22 AM

No matter how you may see it, the truth is that a successful ICO must require a good funding, apart from building the product, there are other things that requires money to be done, like registering the company, renting offices, traveling for event and partnership and a whole lots of things
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

No matter how you may see it, the truth is that a successful ICO must require a good funding, apart from building the product, there are other things that requires money to be done, like registering the company, renting offices, traveling for event and partnership and a whole lots of things
Is an office really needed? Virtual offices are common these days, especially with Dapps. Also are partnerships really needed. Let's look at some successful projects; they didn't have partnership. They had a vision that made them successful
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

A project needs money to pay the team members, advisers, managers and they need money to advertise their product etc. For that reason they are collecting money. I don't understand how a project can run without money.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:33 AM

A project needs money to pay the team members, advisers, managers and they need money to advertise their product etc. For that reason they are collecting money. I don't understand how a project can run without money.
I'm not referring to the ICO, but the preparation before the ICO.
Morgan19

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

Practically ICOs Need Funds To Be Successful.

You Need Pay Developers ANd Also Need What Makes Your Token Utilizable In The Future,

Funds Are Needed To Carryout Adverts Of Such ICO And Also Pay ( ETH/ Fiat ) Bounty Managers To Assist

In Promoting The Project Via Bounty Hunters.

So Funds Is A Necessity In ICOs.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

I don't think any one can run an ICO without funding, seriously funding is highly needed, either from the general public, or private investors, or even personal pocket but the truth is that funding is required.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

I don't really think it is possible for any ICO to be successful without requiring funds, money is really needed in any business to fund it, they have a lot of things they need money to pay, so fund is really need, though the funds needed, might be as much as what the ICO's normally raises these days.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

How is a soft and hard cap determiner
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

I think there are some projects that really require a certain amount of funds thus needing their cap to be reached. However, there are always exceptions and I have seen some that even go without ICO and are actually successful and even gaining some partnerships. I say it depends mainly with the project, maybe if its something that is technical and require expertise and special skills then it would be quite expensive.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

No, i can see so many ICO without softcap so whatever amount they will raised they wil continue their roadmap so raising so much money is not a needed for a successful ICO

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: