Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4037 times)
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

For the novice, this is a terrible thing, but for some people who have been here for a long time, this is a very normal thing, this is encryption, don't pay too much attention to the price, this is only temporary, pay more attention to A technique that finds a future currency, this is a very interesting thing.

melvingay34

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Probably because bitcoin crashed. It's just whales selling, no real reasons for when the market dumps.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Main reason is the king manipulation.When BTC down acording to that Ethereum also going down speedly  Embarrassed
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Anyone know the reason of it?
Ethereum price has just followed bitcoin price. We know it's the norm in cryptocurrency market. Just look into another altcoin price, you can observe now that the prices are falling too.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

i hope it could crash more ,so that i could buy more. I think this is just a manipulation they want to panic sell those who are weak hands so whales can buy at the cheapest price and take note not only ethereum are crashing right now but all coins. I knew one day the market will boom again and those who didnt fear to buy now, will soon be taste the fruit of patience and believing. But be careful invest what you can afford to lose and take willing to take risk.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Jesus, they are all selling ETH and we thought $300 is already the bottom don't we?  Shocked

I guess they can drag the price of ETH down to $10 if they really will do it. Its not good seeing how all they can really make people go poorer than ever after they got into crypto. If someone with money sending it to altcoin will probably hang himself like the Japanese businessmen do.

bcoin01

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

Crypto can be anything at any time in the money world. Prices have dropped too much this year.

Bitcoin and Ethereum have risen so much this year and have fallen too far. People are afraid to invest.

It continues to invest at a low price. In the future, hope prices rise.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

There is no reason for a increase in price or decrease in price

It’s all manipulation by the big whales, who has the strength to cause a huge dump and huge rise

Or probably a stabilization coming soon
You never can tell
Stay calm and never panic
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Bitcoin pulled Ether and all other altcoins behind him, and the reason for this fall was news in the Mass media. Although all already waited for growth to 8-10k, the market operates from the opposite and on mass expectation fell down.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

That is nothing to be surprised of since ETH was unable to maintain the $300 position in the past few days. Based on my experience in this long bear market and unstable prices, i am always expecting a huge number of seller to dump their altcoin for a minor pump. You also have to keep in mind that any altcoin price divisible to 100 or 500 target serves as a barrier or a wall.
markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

it's probably just normal on a bear market like this, but with time it will recover.
ukolonka

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

bitcoin is corrected and not only the etherium fell. now everything is red and as written above the matter is not in the etherium. this situation is not the first time
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Jesus, they are all selling ETH and we thought $300 is already the bottom don't we?  Shocked

I guess they can drag the price of ETH down to $10 if they really will do it. Its not good seeing how all they can really make people go poorer than ever after they got into crypto. If someone with money sending it to altcoin will probably hang himself like the Japanese businessmen do.
What da...Hopefully will not, I saw now Ethereum deeply sink the price in the market cap with the dominance of 10.66% downtrend, it is really swinging more when the bitcoin goes down. I don't know what is the reason behind on this but one thing that comes up in my mind some whales now trying to manipulate Bitcoin price and if a panic seller will bite their trap and do panic selling surely, they have a loud laugh from those weak people.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Perhaps many people began to sell their ETH and buy BTC. The other reason I can not name. And it seems to me that ETH will still fall in price several times. And he will restore his price for a long time.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Many people know bad news for Ethereum or the manipulation of some people want to buy for less than $ 200.

Yes I think there are many people who want to buy ETH for cheaper price. Under 200$ would be great for them and they are trying to do just that. I keep thinking that ETH will never go down 250$ once again but today it happens and very soon we will see ETH at under 200$

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

I think it's better to buy in this situation or just look for other investments for investment if you don't believe Eth again it's just a choice.
Eth grew a little later and fell again and if new users, traders, investors see this they will feel panicked so prices continue to fall as now there is no news at all we just experienced a decline,
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

bitcoin is a major factor in the collapse of all the altcoins on the market. this is the strongest fact. because after all bitcoin is very binding on the market so that both growth and decline will greatly affect all crypto that has been traded.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

Why know the reason? Ethereum $ 259 today, tomorrow and maybe even lower, for example, $ 200. I heard on the street that crypto currency is very risky. But we are here because we love the risk)))
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

it's not a Bitcoin dump because Bitcoin lost only 2%... I'm a little worried about this tendence ETH is going down more than other coins.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

All this happens for one simple reason, because there is no news on the basis of which the bitcoin price is moving now and accordingly there is no news about ETH, that's all. That's why the price falls for this reason.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: