Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4037 times)
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

Anyone know the reason of it?
this is a crypto market that is hard to guess, up or down is difficult to predict and always surpasses everyone's expectations. than you are busy thinking about this, you better focus on your work and investment plan.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

Ethereum crashed because the whole market dumped again yesterday. went high for a few days and dumped just after. currently around 224 dollars and i hope eth does'nt fall below that as i fear it wont recover. This year has really been a trying year for cryptocurrency in general. Lets see  how it ends though and not give up all hope.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

i thought not just ETH, all crypto price going down today right?
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

There is no particular reason on this. up and down the price of crypto is usual in the market that even included in the ethereum too. live how the strategies used to keep could earn profit from it is even when the value goes down though. so no need to panic in this too and not too easy to pull off in a cheap price.

Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

this is a crypto market that is hard to guess, up or down is difficult to predict and always surpasses everyone's expectations. than you are busy thinking about this, you better focus on your work and investment plan.
Yes you are right dude, the price of cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and honestly i can't guess why the price of eth decreasing drasticly in this moment. I predict that in September 2018, the price of eth will increase because in the end of august 2018 the price of eth increasing slowly. But in fact my prediction it's wrong that the price of eth, btc or most of altcoins falling down and today eth's price just reach $225. Hopefully the condition of market will be better and many people interested invest in cryptocurrency to increase the value of coins.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

I think everything is broken into trash, the violas are lower and lower. Falls to the bottom guys, the campaign it's time to go in Fiat and wait

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

Goldmann sacchs cancelled the development of their Bitcoin trading platform, which somehow lead to a fucking 20% market crash... Really. How the hell does one platform crash an entire market by 20%? This is why as soon as Bitcoin gets above $7,000 again I'm going to get the hell out of my holdings, it's ridiculous. The market is unbelievably sensitive to bad news right now, when one tiny piece of news like this can literally knock $35B off the market cap, you know something isn't right.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Re-correction occurs in bitcoin, this is the most logical reason. because almost all altcoins dropped by more than 5%. You can learn and analyze the market.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

I don't think there is any new reason to what is widely known in cryptocurrency community. Bitcoin is rising and when bitcoin rise other altcoin usually will fall. Investors like to move their funds around. A lots of people are doing this right now moving from alt to bitcoin!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

actually, I don't know why eth prices have drastically decreased in price, whether the issue of market manipulation actually occurs or not, but strangely enough when the price of btc rises, altcoin prices including eth will also rise, but yesterday when the price of btc it is experiencing an increase, but eth did not experience a price increase, whereas currently the BTC has experienced a decline in eth prices and has also decreased prices.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

I don't think there is any new reason to what is widely known in cryptocurrency community. Bitcoin is rising and when bitcoin rise other altcoin usually will fall. Investors like to move their funds around. A lots of people are doing this right now moving from alt to bitcoin!
It seems to me that the market has changed and there is no such rule that if the price of bitcoin falls - the price of altcoins rises, and vice versa. One can not deny the fact that the dominance of bitcoin is huge, but when its price grows, the whole market also grows. Personally, my opinion.
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

I think the big investors are trying to put some sort of panic into people to make them sell. These investors are only being smart in a way to harness every eth that will be available by causing eth value to drop drastically.  
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Yes, I also paid attention to the price, which fell by 11%. The price of Ethereum rose for many days. It fell to the bottom in a moment. I think it was a big investor who deliberately operated.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Not only Ethereum, it has fallen by -20% for the past 24 hours, and BTC has fallen by -12% up to now. The whole market is experiencing a huge decline, but I personally can not see a specific reason. Nowhere have I read anything specific that could lead to such a sharp downturn.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Ethereum crash the value because they depends to the bitcoin price.  If we want to see ethereum to pump again we need to buy more ether. Because if most people continue to sell their ethereum it will decreased the value.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

This is not the first drop. It has already dropped a lot of times, though it showed signs of recovery earlier this week when it got to $289 and I thought it would continue to go from there, but just few hours today it’s already down to $257, but I’m not really worried about it, even Bitcoin itself dropped down from $7k plus and down to $6k,plus. Let me see by the end of this week to see what happens.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

It is not only ethereum that affected by this fall, even bitcoin and other altcoin are also sharing part of this market condition but as I see it ethereum has been majorly affected but ethereum is a very good coin just going through some hard time and I hope it come out of it as soon as possible.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

can i ask you all a question???

if the technology behind crypto is so valuable, can you tell me why it has lost 85%?? If you think this technology will change the world, wouldn't you hold your position on the technology no matter what problems it would face???

The answer is clear: investors DON'T SEE CRYPTO AS A SOLUTION TO ANYTHING BUT WINNING MONEY. That's why whenever there is a problem, NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE TECHNOLOGY, a technological asset loses value.

Bears are BETTING ALL THEIR MONEY TO CRASH THE COINS, BECAUSE THEY WIN MONEY BY BETTING IT WILL LOSE MONEY.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

And it seems that nothing can stop the Ethereum from further falling. If bitcoin reaches 5800, the price of the Etherium will drop to $ 180.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Not only ethereum Bitcoin and all other altcoins were also go down, Altcoins works on predictions and prediction base on bad or good news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: