Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4037 times)
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

Since i think that the last big drop to 250$ was because some ICOs got scared and panic sold their funds, I think that the same is happening here from range 250 to 218 some more  projects are getting cold feet.
It is possible that more of this will happen, it means that it will be very extremely to get back on uptrend since i doubt that these icos will buy back.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Anyone know the reason of it?

If you want to have an answer on why ethereum crashed by 10% in three hours,then there must be another answer for why bitcoin and altcoins drops the same or much bigger compared to this top two coin,sometimes we only need little brain to find answer for our questions,the prices drops all not only ethereum so why bother only for that single coin and not to all cryptocurrency?Or i guess i know the answe,that coin js your investment thats why you are more concern than others
MasterICO

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

This is the bad times for us Ethereum Hodlers im losing heavy since im bought my Ethers at $600 dollars and some of $425 level  still im holding it and I have no plan to sell it since because if i sell it im going to coup a huge losses sometimes im losing faith on Ethereum. I feel that there is dumping all the time.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

not only for ethereum, almost all crypto decreased by more than 10%. I think the correction happened again, the same pattern that occurred in the previous few months. this is why I said before that the market will need time to grow stable.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

No one knows what's wrong with the blockchain, but eth's back-to-back declines have been very disappointing to me. I don't have the courage to look at the price now, I plan to look at the price two years from now.
p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

I think this is not the last drop of the ethereum. I'm waiting for a price of 150-200 dollars. A litecoin for 30-40 dollars
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

No one knows what's wrong with the blockchain, but eth's back-to-back declines have been very disappointing to me. I don't have the courage to look at the price now, I plan to look at the price two years from now.

don't wait that much. You´ll probably see 0 on your account.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

The market may be re-ranked because of the decline of Ethereum. Ethereum will lose its second position. I think that BCH or XRP may replace Ethereum. I am glad that most of my Ethereum has been sold.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

The crash of yesterday the 5th of September didn't only affect ethereum but the entire cryptocurrency market was affected even bitcoin crashed greatly .   And manipulation of the  market might  be the reason for the sudden crash.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

The crash of yesterday the 5th of September didn't only affect ethereum but the entire cryptocurrency market was affected even bitcoin crashed greatly .  
Yeah absolutely not only Ethereum was affected by big dump last September 5 but also bitcoin as will Bitcoin 13% setback is so devastating, since start to climb to the 7k and it is gradually increasing.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

The crash of yesterday the 5th of September didn't only affect ethereum but the entire cryptocurrency market was affected even bitcoin crashed greatly .   
Yeah absolutely not only Ethereum was affected by big dump last September 5 but also bitcoin as will Bitcoin 13% setback is so devastating, since start to climb to the 7k and it is gradually increasing.
That`s happen since ever, longer before I joined, in years I`m here and probably we will not see the end of fluctuations in upcoming years. 10% two years ago was 20$-30$ for bitcoin, for other alts it was much lower, now when price of bitcoin is 7,000$ dollars 10% is 700$. It sounds a lot, but thats what it is, just more soundly. People shouldn`t worry about fluctuations, use them in your advantage if you are a trader, if you are long term holder try to not watch the prices at all. I know it`s hard, but you need to try that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

That`s happen since ever, longer before I joined, in years I`m here and probably we will not see the end of fluctuations in upcoming years. 10% two years ago was 20$-30$ for bitcoin, for other alts it was much lower, now when price of bitcoin is 7,000$ dollars 10% is 700$. It sounds a lot, but thats what it is, just more soundly. People shouldn`t worry about fluctuations, use them in your advantage if you are a trader, if you are long term holder try to not watch the prices at all. I know it`s hard, but you need to try that.
Thank you for the advice. Nice to hear clear thoughts from experienced people. I'm going to delete blockfolio.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

A very sad news. But today, ETH increased from 212$ to 225$.
Just a dark moment, ETH will reach new good price, very sure. Don't be panic  Grin
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

If you take a closer look at what happened yesterday I.e September 5 2018 you can see that the whole crypto market crashed heavily. The crash doesn't affect only ethereum nearly all the coins in market. I think the reason for the fall is just price manipulation and all of people began to sell their coin at ridiculous price.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

Down another 10% now. Don't really think there's any real reasons for the market dumping. Just big whales cashing out. Nothing you can do about it.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

I haven't heard any bad news about Ethereum. I think it's just a manipulation that will be followed by a rise in prices !
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

People who have left at the moment are the fiat money can rejoice. Because soon they will have a great opportunity to buy a very cheap ethereum.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Bitcoin drops all other coins follow, that has been the usual trend for a while, coupled with bear market, market movement doesn't surprise me anymore, i rarely check the price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Not only did Ethereum crashed but other coins and Bitcoin also crashed, I don't know what made all cryptocurrency fall today.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Not only did Ethereum crashed but other coins and Bitcoin also crashed, I don't know what made all cryptocurrency fall today.

Might be because of the imminent launch of Ethereum futures on CBOE.
Keep in mind that Ethereum was already dropping before the bigger crash of Bitcoin.

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/ethereum-price-analysis-eth-usd-fresh-lows-on-goldman-sachs-update/

The Bitcoin crash might be due to news that Goldman Sachs isn't going to open a Bitcoin trading desk after all.

https://bitcoinist.com/goldman-sachs-shelves-bitcoin-trading-desk-plans-amidst-lingering-regulatory-uncertainty/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: