Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4036 times)
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

It must be understood that there is always a fairly strong volatility in the crypto market. This circumstance has to be reconciled - from time to time prices vary considerably. I am absolutely sure that from next year the situation will definitely improve, you just need to be patient.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

It must be understood that there is always a fairly strong volatility in the crypto market. This circumstance has to be reconciled - from time to time prices vary considerably. I am absolutely sure that from next year the situation will definitely improve, you just need to be patient.
Yes, the only key for this is to be patience because we can expect in ethereum to bounceback again it's price, though it's so scared to continue the fall in market but I believe it will still survive in more years of coming.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

Do not be surprised at such a sharp fall. This will continue until BTC drops to $ 2500. While all the coins fall with it. We are waiting for ETH for $ 70 and go up. The current fall is only a temporary situation, please be patient.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Do not be surprised at such a sharp fall. This will continue until BTC drops to $ 2500. While all the coins fall with it. We are waiting for ETH for $ 70 and go up. The current fall is only a temporary situation, please be patient.
I agree that the price of altcoins at the moment depends on the price of bitcoin, but why are you so sure that the lowest threshold (bottom) of the price of bitcoin is $ 2,500, and ETH is $ 70 Huh Why make such predictions if no one knows how events will develop further?
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please
tiemvacxin

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

The panic of selling has made the price fake, not counting the consolidation of many people also make prices become worse. I think buy in to make a profit
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

There were many reasons behind this crash, but let's not think of it as something that rarely happens in the market and the only reason why a lot of people are concerned about ETH is because it is a cryptocurrency that people heavily relies on including me, but the crash is not new to me anymore and therefore there is no need to panic sell because after the dump there is always a pump.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Well, not only the Ethereum collapsed,but the whole market fell very much, so it's hard to say that it's stupid, now everything is aimed at collapsing the entire market,and the assets are skipping at the lowest prices,and for this all is now done, I think this is the final wave
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Every asset is crashing now, I am sure that if BTC goes like 1.5 K usd then ETH will be worth like 25 usd. just in morning I saw the ETH at 130$ and after 2 hours it was 108 usd.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Well, not only the Ethereum collapsed,but the whole market fell very much, so it's hard to say that it's stupid, now everything is aimed at collapsing the entire market,and the assets are skipping at the lowest prices,and for this all is now done, I think this is the final wave
It seems that currently the price is being decreased. for now it can't be known whether this is the last wave for the market to be able to go down
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

Anyone know the reason of it?

It is because of the non-stop dropping of bitcoin's price value that affects ethereum coins price and all the other cryptocurrencies. There is no coin right now that is not affected by the price drop. It will be just normal. But if the drop price of bitcoin is over, then we can see ethereum price recovers.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

When the crypto situation is in a bad condition, the value of the coin can change significantly and suddenly. From September to November there have been many differences. Likewise, with next month, the value could have jumped up dramatically and then entered an improved and stable situation on the rise. ETH is one of the trusted coins, so I think its value going forward will continue to be safe and reliable to be able to increase again.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

Now for the fall of the market does not need any news or reasons, it has not worked for a long time. The prolonged downtrend negatively affects the mood of investors and any drop in the price causes panic, as a result of which all massively sell their coins.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

The reason is the disappointment of the investors on the market at the moment. Everyone is holding their coins or quitted the market, because they do not want to wait any longer. Be strong guys, we need to overcome this wave.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

I believe that the price of Ethereum may still fall, and soon we will see a new update of the minimum price of this coin. The price falls because so many people sell not only Ethereum, but also other crypto coins.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Anyone know the reason of it?

the reason that is most logical because bitcoin goes down, bitcoin is very binding on the market, and the decline in bitcoin is very influential on all coins traded. no crypto can survive when a decline is happening for bitcoin. this is the most logical logic
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

The reason for any fall now lies not so much in some events or news, it's in the mood of coin holders. Any drop of 10% or more causes panic and everyone is trying to get rid of their coins, because they think that the cryptocurrency has come to an end.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

The price of Ethereum and the ICO project are mutually reinforcing and present a positive cycle.
When a large number of ICO projects went bankrupt and user confidence was lost, the project side was selling a large amount of ETH.
The project side sold off ETH due to the market downturn, and the sell-off brought a new round of decline.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

the fall of Ethereum may be caused by market demand and many more causes, and not only Ethereum fell almost all coins fell. but now Ethereum increases its value even if only a few percent, hopefully day by day it will increase. Ethereum will immediately soar and will be profitable.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:39:49 AM

Now actually there is no negative news, I think this is due to the full bearish bitcoin market and because of it all the coins fall

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: