Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:44:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4037 times)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Anyone know the reason of it?

I think the bear market still have so much impact on the cryptocurrency, I just hope this heavy bear market stop soon so we some bulls.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Will be crashed more than 10% for several day later, just sell your ethereum right now before price really at lower and dump, save your asset by selling right now because is not hope for taking time ethereum could raised up to higher price.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Hope you checked others coins those also lose huge percentage even Bitcoin. If Ethereum crashed 10% than Bitcoin crashed 7%-8%, but problem is Ethereum continuously  crash more from others coin
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

I think the bear market still have so much impact on the cryptocurrency, I just hope this heavy bear market stop soon so we some bulls.
Need a long time to expect that, the cryptocurrency market is again doubted by some investors. The price decline this time was the biggest decline that ever occurred at the cryptocurrency price in the previous year. So every investor needs certainty to believe in the cryptocurrency market, and another reason is the decline in prices this time due to the SEC delaying re-regulating cryptocurrency, they think it takes a long time to examine a product.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Already more, it has already fallen below $ 90 for 1 token, well, it's just, the attraction is not seen generosity,and I believe that in the near future it will only fall, or rather a couple of days, and will soon go up, and its future should be optimistic and good, so we believe in Ethereum
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

The reason for the collapse- of the whales, as well as the lack of regulation by the developers, I think we will see soon less than $ 50
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

it is not going to sbe like this forever so you may relax and keep on holding ypur ethereum as it will rise quite soon
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

The reason for the collapse- of the whales, as well as the lack of regulation by the developers, I think we will see soon less than $ 50
well i would not ge so pessimistic as ethereum has proved several times that it is strong and we can re
ly on it
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Just like every other coin in the market, even btc and other altcoins were dip too and the market is losing weight on the market cap, and the volume in which market perform, so falling of ETH is not the end but a way to be more stronger.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Why people every time create one and the same posts? There could be thousand reasons but who knows for sure? Maybe it is real price of crypto for today when we have no any regulators and real value. Etc

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

it is not going to sbe like this forever so you may relax and keep on holding ypur ethereum as it will rise quite soon
I would like to have the same optimism as You, but alas, to relax it's not coming out, it is obvious that the decline will continue and with no end in sight.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

the reason is always the same, speculations and manipulations. and what we can say about todays eth? i would like to know the reason why the market behaves the way it behaves for the last few weeks

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

I think the reason is rapid growth that was based only on people's interest. Any drop of 10% or more causes panic and everyone is trying to get rid of their coins, because they think that the cryptocurrency has come to an end.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

The Ethereum fall needs to stop. He completely lost his investor's trust. At the same time, the security of crypto is decreasing day by day.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Cheesy There is no reason we just fall. We just fall for all darts. 240 billion in 3 months turned into 100 billion. Colossal from current investment. I don’t know everything is selling and withdrawing money for sure. ICO can consolidate their profits by transferring to the USDT.  Cheesy

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

And this is not the end. Ethereum technical analysis looks awful, who knows where is the bottom. But I am okay, I will buy cheaper and soon everything will be again positive because many good news are posted everyday.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

The Ethereum fall needs to stop. He completely lost his investor's trust. At the same time, the security of crypto is decreasing day by day.
I will wait for the Ethereum team to test the update of Constantinople and then It will be possible to see what the platform is capable of. It is the subsequent results that will speak about the future prospects of etherium.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

I pray it crash more even to 50 USD for me to bug more of it. Weak hands are selling off and some buy them up. Those buying now will later sell back tk the weak once the market condition becomes positive and everyone is rushing to be part of it again.

qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

And this is not the end. Ethereum technical analysis looks awful, who knows where is the bottom. But I am okay, I will buy cheaper and soon everything will be again positive because many good news are posted everyday.
The bottom of Ethereum will be at 70-80 dollars, and growth will start from there, especially since the launch of futures on eth, the launch of bakkt will stimulate strong growth

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

I think that in the next week Ethereum will drop to 80 dollars and most likely it will remain So. I think that his growth can begin only with the end of January.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: