Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4036 times)
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

Most of the coins made minus 20% yesterday, so it is not that exeptional case. The reason? Everything just follow the bitcoin, that`s the only reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

when prices rise to the moon, that means many investors or rich people continue to buy. and now when the market falls it means that these investors sell their assets and other people also continue to make sales, making prices decline. this is only a simple formula of the market, that is, when demand rises, prices will rise too, and vice versa. so do not be surprised when Tehran falls because there is still a trend to sell. but this is a great opportunity to start buying and pumping.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

I'm tired of history repeating itself with these massive crashes. Hopefully the coins are being bought by some people who will consider HODLing for a while and then we can rebuild.

heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:09:15 AM

As I know why Ethereum's value crashed is because of the value main currency which is Bitcoin other than that is those active traders who trade their currency everyday and I think that's the another reason why Ethereum's value going down everyday. I think it is now hard to predict if it will gonna recover his value this coming year.

LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

As I know why Ethereum's value crashed is because of the value main currency which is Bitcoin other than that is those active traders who trade their currency everyday and I think that's the another reason why Ethereum's value going down everyday. I think it is now hard to predict if it will gonna recover his value this coming year.
yes maybe as you say and it's difficult to predict how in the future the value of Ethereum, many expect Ethereum to increase and return to normal. if Bitcoin increases maybe Ethereum will increase too and other Altcoin will also increase. for the end of this year back to normal it is very difficult because it has just risen a few hours or days, the value has dropped again.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

This is normal to happen. Crypto ride down in some time it has become a regular phenomenon and should at least be avoided with has prepared a good strategy. in some time the decline of 10% or more could probably only happen because it is a risk.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

Anyone know the reason of it?
As of today, market is still down even tough there are some greens. We can't expect a big recovery at the end of the year but expect that there will be coming a bull run next year as told by some crypto experts and anaylst. So what is best today is to buy more and hodl until it pumps again.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

The big crash of crypto came so suddenly that many people are still not ready. In fact, this is normal. When people fall into a certain enthusiasm for crypto, they often lack brains to think about what to do next.
This situation is not only in crypto, but also in all industries. This is because people are greedy.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

well, we know that the price decline that occurred in ETH has been started since the middle of this year and still continues. moreover, ETH prices have been very low, so a slight drop in prices will show a strong% that occurs at ETH prices. well, for now, we are just waiting for a high price, so that the% of ETH increases quite high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Maybe everything is as usual - manipulation in the market, because lately all such coins have fallen down on such an excuse!

It became worst. Ethereum has just touched down to 80 usd. Those manipulators are just benefiting on the crush considering that they manipulate the market. We have no choice now but to buy ethereum coin in small price.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

10% is very normal in the cryptocurrency market. The depreciation of Ethereum is predictable. When the ICO project begins to decline, Ethereum will also decline rapidly. Ethereum is the king of ICO, so the development of ICO project affects the price of Ethereum.

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

The situation with Ethereum is really ambiguous. The price continues to fall rapidly, and it is unknown when the fall will stop. To be honest, I do not know the reasons for this phenomenon. I think the General panic of the market. In General, the project is promising, in the future there will be growth
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Just another dump. Stay relaxed and wait for the better market situation because the falling market cannot last forever and I am sure that we will finally see the green market at the beginning of the next year.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

I don't know what happened to ethereum now, I see ethereum starting to move away from the market in 2018, I don't see a problem in ethereum, but why does ethereum fall. although we know ethereum is a Coin that is used on various platforms.

bbenpieters

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

this is the best time to buy eth..
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

Dunno what happens with ETH. I suggest it is something with ICO-projects
Ethereum has no influence on ICO projects, it only helps in the implementation of the token and its fall does not affect the idea of the functionality of the coin. Correction in the market here is my answer.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Hudora

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

I remember falling a lot more than 10% in 3 hours. This can not even be considered a fall, but considered as a small fluctuation. I very much hope that such fluctuations will eventually lead to great growth
alkhie01

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

Strong growth in several weeks and falling in just a few hours. I know for sure that the market and ETH will fall because this is just a bull trap. ETH will continue to go down and it will definitely fall below 250$ today ETH crash is the hot topic since a month now. No one knows whats wrong with this blockchain because where it headed to the 1200 last year, it was the best project of all time and then it dumped all the way down to 800 USD this year. Everyone thought that this is might because of BTC and the rest market and nothing else but soon ETH started to revert back to its original prices of 300 bucks and thus shook everyone from their chair!! May be this heavy drop led most of the people to dump the ETH even further and thus as of now things are getting converted into the worst case scenario for the ETH. May be its the highly increased sell wall which is not letting it come up and most of the people are scared to invest into it.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Crypto can change in a matter of minutes and it's a reasonable thing. Don't be too surprised by this because such fluctuations conditions thus should be active in the market to look at the market situation and it used to take a decision whether to sell or to start buying. the decrease of 10% is a condition that can occur at any time.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

The collapse of Ethereum didn't surprise me because I knew that people have more Ethereum. When people choose to sell crypto, the price of Ethereum drops faster!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: