Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2763 times)
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

The picture is too eerie.No one is saying that bitcoin is a monopolist over all the currencies.The Fiat money isn't going anywhere.And in General, let's think about why large companies create equipment for mining?Do they want that sort of peace which is depicted in the picture?Probably not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

I think Fiat will survive, and still be the main currency. And if bitcoin wants to replace fiat, it will be like fighting the government.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

First of all, bitcoin will never be one currency which can be paid. Fiat money will not go out of public circulation. Bitcoin will simply help to make more modern transactions.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will be an world currency. Their is so many obstacles present between the path of bitcoin to become an world currency. First reason is its decentralised nature because of this government ban it. And Because of this i don't think so it will be an world currency. Another reason its its high volatile because of this many investors suffer from loss and left bitcoin. And its untraceable money transaction facility attract many anti social people to use it for various criminal purposes and because of this many government ban it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

I believe that many people have misunderstood the author, meaning not as a single, but a world currency. Nevertheless, I believe that Bitcoin has the potential to become one of the dominant currencies in the money transfer industry, but this does not mean that Bitcoin will be the only currency. At this stage, even 10% of the world's population does not use Bitcoin, so in the coming years it will be able to grow at an exponential rate. I dkmayu that Bitcoin is not so quickly become a world currency.
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Bitcoin use is allowed only in countries. Already many payments can be made with bitcoin. In this case, why is bitcoin the only currency? Or why would world countries accept this? It does not have a fixed price. There must be a certain price for this to happen. If we think about this, the value of each country will be equal in monetary terms. Bitcoin is a coin with mining. Well, now the central banks are going to start printing. I don't think it's necessary.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

I believe, sooner or later. Bitcoin will become a global payment instrument, but I'm not entirely sure. Bitcoin will fully monopolize the payment system. Because I see, it seems that the government of all countries does not want to remove their national currency
Chiko.fun

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

In the future, bitcoin will become the world currency. It takes time and of course it will be one of the currencies in the world. There are already many payments that can be made by bitcoin. In the future all countries will accept bitcoin, we hope that. But I think although this - the future will be better than the pictures I saw at the beginning of the topic. Some countries have accepted bitcoin for banking transactions. Bitcoin will not be a national currency. We need to look everywhere for the positive side. If the world ends. Bitcoin will live. Only faith can guarantee bitcoin. Imagine if everyone uses bitcoin as a single currency, it will affect the speed of the transaction will be more crowded and people will hardly receive their bitcoin.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

I believe, sooner or later. Bitcoin will become a global payment instrument, but I'm not entirely sure. Bitcoin will fully monopolize the payment system. Because I see, it seems that the government of all countries does not want to remove their national currency
well, it might be weird if it was like that, because all countries have the same currency, namely bitcoin, and bitcoin has an unstable price. I think if indeed it would become a world currency, I think the world government would choose a stable price currency.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

This will be your Donald Trump of your Bitcoin centristic fantasy dream-World

its not even an exaggeration its actually a precise description of the social means of the worlds society ruled by monpolistic bitcoin

What are you trying to emphasize on the image you posted here? are you telling that in the near future Bitcoin could bring disaster to our world or to all countries? Isn't you became exaggerated about what Bitcoin can do to anyone someday.  Besides, if there are somebody telling that bitcoin has a capability to become a world currency, meaning it is still not sure this would depend still on the demand of the people who believe in virtual currency. 
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

In the future, bitcoin will become the world currency. It takes time and of course it will be one of the currencies in the world. There are already many payments that can be made by bitcoin. In the future all countries will accept bitcoin, we hope that. But I think although this - the future will be better than the pictures I saw at the beginning of the topic. Some countries have accepted bitcoin for banking transactions. Bitcoin will not be a national currency. We need to look everywhere for the positive side. If the world ends. Bitcoin will live. Only faith can guarantee bitcoin. Imagine if everyone uses bitcoin as a single currency, it will affect the speed of the transaction will be more crowded and people will hardly receive their bitcoin.
I agree with you in my opinion that bitcoin is a world currency. It must be developed and must be improved again and I think it is good if bitcoin is used to become world money and today the technology is great and must be currency not only dollars or any currency but money modern is the parent bitcoin
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

from the illustration of the image according to my understanding is a natural disaster.
will bitcoin bring disaster to the world ??
I don't think so that bitcoin will become an world currency. Their are many reason behind this. First of all it is not a global currency because of its decentralised nature it is ban in many developing and developed country. Another reason which creat problem for it is its volatile nature. Its high volatile nature is the main reason behind its falling price and because of this many people consider it as a bubble. Bitcoin run over an complex algorithm and many people still doesn't understand it so they don't believe to use it. So these are some reason behind this topic.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

May be a different currency which is not decentralized because cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cannot be monopolized. Besides it is not all the countries that are in support of it right now and that even makes it harder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: