Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4428 times)
artem30011994

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

everyone hopes the bullish season will start within september, all charts are ready for pumps, all we are waiting whales pump waves.
And what exactly is ready for a turn? The SEC is unlikely to approve the applications and let's go even lower, by the new year they can also start pouring coins to prepare for the holidays, and the prerequisites for a turn are not reversible until 2019

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

September is a very nervous month this year, as several dates for the transfer of ETF and on the other hand a lot of good news. The market is waiting for the driver.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

September just goes on and on, and some kind of colossal changes that they had hoped for, we do not see. Let's see, it's only the middle of the month.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

You want to get confidence in the future) Here no one can give it to you. This is a crypto currency. Here is the -  risk
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

In the crypto world no one can be sure if you will not lose your money in investing. Crypto world has a high risk. Learn about coins that you will make investments, this is to reduce the risk of large losses.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

Well you would lose probably on short term but if you are aiming for long term you can go for it because espacially when you are investing at bitcoin and ethereum as well and i hope you woupd buy yhem
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

No one can predict the peak of the market & when it will go down, Cryptocurrency investments are subjected to market risks & is volatile. This industry runs on the news check recent example of Xrapid launch by XRP, this news helped to boom price of ripple from 0.25$ to 0.45$ & also the goldman sachs news about changing their plans that affected market badly. Why don't you invest in Top 10 Coins listed on CMC and wait for long-term??? If you are looking for short-term investments than this will be riskier & chances will always be their of losses on your head.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

I do think September was the absolute bottom for the altcoins, Bitcoin has already posted what I think is its low for the year at $5,800 and the final drop in Ethereum to $160 was quickly reversed by about 25% to the $200 level again. I am still not convinced that anything more than sideways movement is in store for us in 2018 so don't expect anything special from the 'ber months.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

We dont know what happen next on the market price, If you are in doubt and fear of buying or investing in each coin you dont need to invest. Trust each coin that who are listed in the market without leading fear. you must be full of courage
Suwycu

Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

It does not work out that way, you risk in any case when you invest your money in coins, and no one knows how the market behaves, everyone can only guess, but no one will give an exact answer!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

Yes, I think September is the beginning of the growth of crypto and further more. Therefore, you need to invest now. But only you can make a decision.
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

I periodically read the form about October. Like in October, growth will begin. Did someone hear anything about this? Or is it just groundless rumors? I would like to buy now. Although the price is already not small.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Nobody knows but there is already a positive sign going forward. This last few months ending this year may surprise us all. It is therefore important to hold and not sell too soon, the year is about to pay off the patience!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
waveswallet

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Nowadays, this kind of situation is very suitable for investment. In fact, it is not difficult to make money now. You only need to identify it to distinguish the quality of the coins on the market. The mainstream coin is definitely the primary goal of choice, the more mainstream the better.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

it is your choice if you want to invest. But for me bermonths is the pump month, so it's like you're late to invest, it should have been a while ago. And actually, december is a good month for cryptocurrency.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

I am sure that there will be a pump in the last quarter of this year. This year's bear market has been going on for a long time. If people can't see any hope again, this is a big blow to the information of jcrypto investors, so When the market has been adjusted for a long time, the bull market will come quietly.

Underw00d

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

September presents us with surprises. First fork bitcoin up in price, now also Ripple. What to expect next? I do not know the price of any crypto currency in the coming days will be higher
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

Hopefully September will be a good start. But no one can really predict of what will happen in the future. Let us all stay calm and enjoy the cryptoworld!
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
There is nothing wrong if you invest now, if you invest now I’m very sure that the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will rise but it wouldn’t be like that of last year because bull doesn’t happen every time,there are times the market becomes stable and move just slowly, it just continues with a small up and downs and that’s what I think this year might be. So don’t put your hopes high, never mind all these price analysis you’re seeing.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

we can't predict the future but we can analyze, we must have good experience in crypto trading to know where, and when price will move. Trade what you see not what you expect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: