Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Convert My All Coins into Bitcoin or USD?  (Read 19387 times)
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

I can't give you any advice, I am also in a dilemma. The experience of the two of us is almost the same. I also took all of my altcoins that was originally valuable in the bull market to the current bear market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

You should convert altcoins to BTC and USDT, because altcoins are more risky investment, if you choose BTC it is less volatile than ALTs but it is also bleeding so you should choose distribution between btc and usdt i suggest %30 btc %70 USDT.You should do this way long before but you still have time.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?
Think about it and whether it makes sense to sell now?If there is understanding in trading, then find among your technical coins with a good volume.You can benefit from the fall.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

Hmmm, i don't think that is a good idea, as you might regret it when the greens come. maybe you should have some more patience.

Yep, I agree with that because all it takes is time before it all comes back high again good luck.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

Hmmm, i don't think that is a good idea, as you might regret it when the greens come. maybe you should have some more patience.
Yup, at the moment if we do not have patience and bravery. We will definitely regret when the market recovers and a large green candle. Do not think about moving altcoin to btc at this time because it's too late to do that. It's best to hold and wait

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

You said you hate people who earlier suggested you something according to their own knowledge. No one forced you to do that. The ultimate decision was yours. So don’t blame others. And above that you are again asking for some advice from that people. For what?  Only to blame them again if something happened wrong in future. If you hate us then stop asking for suggestions and take your own decisions and have some sense of accountability. It’s not like only you are suffering losses, many others are also experiencing the same. Stop acting as a victim.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

It depends on you. I do not know if you're willing to take a risk or not. I will tell you what I'm doing at now, Personally, I'm really like to take a risk. My opinion is " If you can't get a risk, you will never achieving to your targets " So always I'm, really like to take the risk. At this time I will hold my all tokens till the end of this year because I trust me. If you can take a risk, I think, the best thing to do is, HOLD. The hold is the perfect selection at this time.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

The current time when most coins are near major lows is not a good time to sell those. It is better to hang on now and wait for the next rise to turn losses into profits.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to translate altcoyins into dollars because they will soon begin a growth cycle
But what if one wants to convert the coins to Bitcoin? The rise in the worth of the portfolio will be much big would not it be? So if you have coins you want to convert into Bitcoin or in dollars, you can but first do the cost benefit analysis and see if the return you will get in future will be more than the return you might get by holding these coins. Only then you can build a good forecast which will help you make the decision ultimately.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

I'm sure holding Altcoin and not panicking is the best solution for now, if you convert all your altcoins to Bitcoin or become USDT it doesn't guarantee you will be successful, all coins experience a very severe decline now, everyone who recommends you to survive is people who have a very strong mentality and they have strong beliefs for success.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

I'm sure holding Altcoin and not panicking is the best solution for now
Panicking is a choice but inexperienced holders will definitely going to cause their own panic but holding altcoin isn't the best solution but holding bitcoin.
if you convert all your altcoins to Bitcoin or become USDT it doesn't guarantee you will be successful
Converting to bitcoin is a safer coin than any altcoin.
all coins experience a very severe decline now, everyone who recommends you to survive is people who have a very strong mentality and they have strong beliefs for success.
Settle your emotion for this period, you have to be stronger and learn while on this dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

Its a matter of perspective, and those perspectives will change with time.
"Time" we have to realise is a very key factor in what we are looking at and
interested in.

For me I got into crypto when Bitcoins price was $1000 so from my perspective
todays price is very rewarding. SO this time next year or in 2020 the perspective
will change for those who today are disgruntled about crypto.

I personally believe that the majority of coins/tokens or whatever you want
to call them will not progress as much as people hope they will. Bitcoin and
some established alts will continue to move forward and that is where I
suggest we should focus on not some very minor coin which gets pumped
one by 6000% and then is forgotten after its man purpose has been achieved,
To be Pumped.

Do you sell your btc if the price goes below 500? I am sure not. This is why no one sells  now their btc bought even for 11 000
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

No you should not, don't be bothered about the blood bath of this cryptomarket. I would suggest you better hold your horses, December is right around the corner. And by the way converting your altcoins making it less valuable.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

When you think about it, it is usually wrong time,it is clearly the worst time to convert altcoins into bitcoin or usd, they are at near zero you should do it when they at top.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Yes, You can convert now, but I think you are too late. You should've converted many days ago. But, ETH can go to 100 USD in this year, so, convert now and when the market will start growing, you may again convert USD to Bitcoin.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

Bit too late o convert them into USD, that should have been done at the start of the year. Now is the time to buy bitcoin and wait for the pumps. This should be just around the corner, and even sooner if the ETF decision gives us a nice surprise. All the way to the moon if they give the thumbs up

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

The problem is that we are in a point in the market in which neither of those moves is going to help you much, for example converting your cryptocurrencies to dollars is not going to help you much because the market has crashed already and it's close to the bottom, but it's not going to help you a lot either to buy bitcoin right now because in my opinion it's going to take a lot of time for bitcoin to recover.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

panic will make you a failure, turning altcoin into bitcoin is the right choice, because bitcoin is more worthy of being owned and held than the altcoin. but if you want to change it into usd, it's not right, because the market is falling and you have to buy back to fold the assets you have. remember, there is no success without a failure, keep on spirit.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

The problem is that we are in a point in the market in which neither of those moves is going to help you much, for example converting your cryptocurrencies to dollars is not going to help you much because the market has crashed already and it's close to the bottom, but it's not going to help you a lot either to buy bitcoin right now because in my opinion it's going to take a lot of time for bitcoin to recover.
Converting should not be in the option now, as we see the market isn't good state now so better hold, once you convert it there's no turning back your investment already lose.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

A valuable experience for you is that you should not listen to the words of others when investing. That would be a wrong decision. You should listen to your inner voice. You should pass Bitcoin and hold until the end of 2018. Bitcoin's price will definitely improve.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: