Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Convert My All Coins into Bitcoin or USD?  (Read 19387 times)
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

In my opinion you should not convert the coins into dollars because the market will recover and Bitcoin has discounted how many times and now you should calm. If you transfer all coins to USD your assets will never rise again. Be calm this is the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

In my opinion you should not convert the coins into dollars because the market will recover and Bitcoin has discounted how many times and now you should calm. If you transfer all coins to USD your assets will never rise again. Be calm this is the moment.
it is very correctly said that if you convert all the coins into US dollars, then the assets will stop growing in value. But it should be mentioned that there will not be a fall in price either. In any case, you can simply transfer USDT.
oletiteb

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

I'm sure that you should not panic. Its coins need to be kept. Everything is stabilized. The prices will start to grow again and all who have not succumbed to panic will work well.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
Eddyc

Activity: 1012
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Not necessarily and reserving an amount in Bitcoin or USD can be considered more a strategy for the benefit of some profit. Now converting by obligation or because the market is down is a desperate attitude and this is something that should be studied for later not regret. So the ideial to do is to define a strategy for this moment.
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

You will experienced lots of downtrend in crypto world. If you can't take the current trend, what if for more to come?

Remember that we have different approach in our hold coins. The decision must come at yours and not because everybody told you to do so. Others might be successful on that strategy but it doesn't mean it can produce a same result to anyone including you.

You hate now those HODL suggestions by others? Then it might better "to stop holding any coins from now on" until you understand what you are going through.

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

You can't prevent any future trend that will come. You have no choice but to deal on it.

Thank you very much for your kind answer. Actually i was too much fed up. Because , i became a long time holder from a instant seller. But what i get in these Eight months? Nothing! That's why i made a decision that i will not hold anymore, i will try to do trade.
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

I'm sure that you should not panic. Its coins need to be kept. Everything is stabilized. The prices will start to grow again and all who have not succumbed to panic will work well.

Though I am not in a panic, rather I was fed up! Because my money is gone and I don't believe that my money will back again what I hold! Because many coins are almost dead, like no response from the team or no new update! That's why I made a suggestion that I will sell my coins and convert them into Bitcoin! If the bitcoin price goes down again then I will convert bitcoin to USD. When the market will start pumping, I will convert USD to bitcoin again! What do you think?
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

This is the right thing to do which I regret big time because I didn't monitored my coins in an exchange. I was too focused as a scalper and I forgot that the dump price of btc also affected the price of some altcoins. If I just converted it into Tusd then i prevented my losses.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

This is the right thing to do which I regret big time because I didn't monitored my coins in an exchange. I was too focused as a scalper and I forgot that the dump price of btc also affected the price of some altcoins. If I just converted it into Tusd then i prevented my losses.
in my opinion, not everything is exchanged for usd and bitcoin,
set aside some of your altcoins, who knows that altcoin will cut to the moon
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

I think that's a great strategy. I've done it quite a lot and it's completely safe for you. When the market is down, the price of USDT will increase and we will have more profit. But it's only for the opportunity investors and you should consider it. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bobbykid

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

if you feel the market going bad, then you could choose USD to safe position and buy btc later
after that, btc would make a jump, you can sell to USD and buying alt which not pumped yet,
now its just matter of time until your alt getting up and you could have double up  Cheesy
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

It all depends on the balance, because large balances can afford to earn profits in dollars, small balances are forced to work on multiplying the asset with the hope of further growth
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

Better convert it with bitcoin because the value of bitcoin would have a bigger possibility of reaching a good value anytime soon so you have to be smart about it. Take the chance of holding some of it before the bull market comes.

that idea is not so good , knowing that the value of bitcoin is highly volatile . as what i notice, the value of bitcoin is oftenly fluctuates when compared to altcoins therfor i think it is better if you can just continue to hold your altcoins rather than converting it to bitcoin .

converting them all into usd is the best thing to do only if you are already contented about your earnings .  

but if ever you invest on some unkown coins and you are doubting about thier future , i recomend trading them to bitcoin or to usd as early as possible to prevent further issues that may occur in the future . we dont know it those unkown coins are only a pump and dump type .
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Patience is the key,just hold what u have or u could convert to btc but never convert it to cash
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

You're not the only one in his quagmire. if you believe in those projects that you are holding, continue to hold them and with little more time, the market will soon rebound.

astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

what coins do you have? if its something untruthful then transfer it in usd of course but if its something big then hold it and wait.
jmgon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

hello is not that I am very good, but what I do to me has worked first I do not invest everything in a single all coin, if I want to have something ams I look for some that sees and studies its growth I invest in it and I make hold as soon as it goes up to what I expected, I sell them for dollars so I freeze my profit, that has worked for me.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

I think you better store and convert your earnings in bitcoin so that you would be able to expect a good profit in return instead of converting it into dollars and still gaining nothing. It is important that you'll know how to handle your savings and earnings by making a good profit out of it.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

This is logic buddy if you are not into digital assets better leave cryptocurremcy, you're not belong here in the first place, mind as well buy bitcoin, gold rather than usd. I suggest to hodl a little more everything will be okay  very soon.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

If you are not prepared to hold those bounty coins to a long-term position then you should do some short trades sometimes, you should have a definite motivation to hold tokens/altcoins for long-term holding, set stop loss to prevent further decreases to your portfolio base on your assumption that crypto market has no assurance for tomorrow, bitcoin is also fluctuating so you have USD to your side, should you convert? determine first if you are holding a useless token, confirmed that? then those are only good for a short period of time, good project? then convert it partially then leave the rest for holding then trade it to increase more profit while it is cheap.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?
Question a lot of people ask during a market bear trend. At this stage, it will be an absurd thing to do when it comes to converting into bitcoin or USD.

The whole crypto market however has taken a huge dive, so you would just be doing yourself more harm if you are selling now. Based on your question, you should know that it is either you are selling or you are trading. If you do not have any trading knowledge, then the best thing for you to do is to hold and stop worrying yourself or questioning us about the short term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: