Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign  (Read 1921 times)
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

I do not understand why you are looking for a signature company if you are already involved in the project ! But I would advise you to look at the projects that have a reliable Manager !
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

Signature campaign is mostly the highest allocated amount of rewards among all types of bounty. I think the bounty management team designed signature as the highest allocated type because the works on it is exclusive in this bitcoin forum where public or private investors searching for a good ICO projects to invests their money with.
Bahokiki

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

So could you kindly recommend me some good recent signature campaign?

Thank you!
Its your work to find a signature campaign, what if we recommend you a more like scam project? you will curse us. Dont be lazy try to explore bounties that you think a profitable one.

heres the board, I think you dont know. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

Thank you!
You had already wearing a good signature and I believe that project will rise higher if given a chance to collect enough funds to realize the project. Although all of this will be nothing if the team can't make a good promotion that can attract more investors.
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

how about these bounties : INGOT Coin (/IC)
SGame Pro
Humancoin
Stealth Crypto
Crypto Souk
Zeex
KubitX
Dealjoy
Everest
Asobi Coin
ORBIS transfer
Foresting
Lynked World
Loligo
ICOVO
ENGINEER.AI
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
Merited by cryptoenthus (1)

to choose a bounty, you need to decide yourself the main ways to choose. 1. this is the choice of bounty managers. 2. watch for active participants, it is better if it will be heroes or legendary. 3. the rules are right for you. it may language of the signature, or the requirement to write every day for 2 post and much more. it is necessary to plan your time and take into account when you engage in bounty.
4. telegram chats. there you can find good chat rooms with news about bounty.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

To be honestly it's really hard to find  good bounty nowadays. My suggestion is you need to research about the project, the team, their vision and the manager whos handling the bounty.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

This also a part of way participating bounty campaign and a large of reward is been allocated to it at the end of the campaigns
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Hello.

Thank you!

actually there are many choices, it's just that you don't try to learn every ico project. so your knowledge is very limited.
my advice, try to learn every ico project and read it either white paper or any mechanism that supports you in knowledge.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

I would recommend you my signature company. These guys have already collected a soft cover so there is nothing to fear and the rewards will definitely be paid a month after the ico.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

I would recommend you my signature company. These guys have already collected a soft cover so there is nothing to fear and the rewards will definitely be paid a month after the ico.

For my opinion here, just look at what's the real platform drive by a signature campaign and don't just participate for nothing but rather choose the best. Me myself could not judge actually what's the future may bring with the project I belong right now, but the most important thing to do is focus on the job I had here and always stay positive.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Helo there! I think you already had your signature campaign? I am just a bit curious, maybe you wanted to change to a new signature campaign? Well if that is what you wanted,you can have many signature campaign choices. All you have to do is check the replies, see the signature wore by each participants in this thread. That is up to you to decide what you think is best. Good luck! Smiley

smenon

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

And than actually to you your signature does not naravitsya. Rates on sport find everything to Poland popularity recently. And rates on sport through a blockchain it has to be the break.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Hello.

Thank you!
You are a fullmember and I think you will have the experience to choose a signature campaign. You are asking the same question as the newbie, but anyway in September I saw the apollox campaign quite well and You can find and read it to get the decision.

Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I don't get why you are still asking a good signature campaign because you already have, and for me i will not recommend any signature campaign, you are a full member so who am i to do that, but if you don't mind there are lots of bounties and legit bounty campaigns you can find it here in bitcointalk easily.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Hello.

Thank you!
you are already a full member but you dont know how to find a good project for signature campaign? how did that happen? when I was in member rank, I know how to find a campaign where I should spend my time, you should do that too.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
galihutami

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

Choose a signature campaign indeed is not an easy matter, I feel it. have a lot to read and learn, trying to observe and study each of the ICO that you think it is good. This is to ensure your guess it's true that the project is good and profitable. one of which I trust my current project.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

How will I recommend a signature campaign for you when you are already wearing one and also a full member?.. Seriously, I should be asking you to put me through.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

How will I recommend a signature campaign for you when you are already wearing one and also a full member?.. Seriously, I should be asking you to put me through.

not all those in high rank are having a great skill to find a profitable signature campaign because sometimes they're also a victim of scam project. Most of the ICO project now are scam that's why there are some investors choose to stay away for now, it means it's not easy to find a profitable campaign.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

Hello.

Thank you!
I don't think other people will give you advice because they don't want the legit project they follow to get the attention of many people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: