Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:32:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped!  (Read 100943 times)
supernos

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

I believe this project will be awesome in the future. I am at Pandemia Discord Channel too and everything going very smooth with this community. Strong community and Devs very helpful to their community. Pandemia also hard coded and trustful coin. There is no reason to set this coin for future.
sirtrinh1993

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

I trust you. Gifts from the bounty campaign will be paid weekly. Good luck
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I just saw the first information on the gaming platform and I just can't wait until it is here. It is interesting that a player can choose what source of pandemic the masternode will spread (Virus, Bacteria or Parasite). I can see that everyone that participates in the game would want a masternode. I think the perks are really good and a encouragement to have a masternode. I think this can be huge and I can't wait to see where this is going.
Aportic

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

This is an interesting project with a different use case. Integrating Crypto into a Pandemia account will be a challenge, but a very rewarding one. A lot of the older generation is very cautious when it comes to crypto, but if this project can produce stable rewards and growth, then I could envision it being massively adopted. It will take a very good dev team to find success, but the community believes in them.
supernos

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

Whoa i didnt think i would find really great project at this time of the market! this will be huge by 2019! get on board now and be the early adopter! Coin is new but very promissing coin. Hope to see bright future of this awesome project!
whysopogi123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Ever since I joined PANDEMIA community I've seen nothing but great people working hard to make this coin the next one to dominate the crypto world. PANDEMIA community will make this cryptocurrency successful. I firmly believe this will be the most important cryptocurrency especially for gamers. Watch out guys! This cannot be stopped!
Aportic

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

I am very excited about this project and i am happy to be in this community at the first steps. I feel like Pandemia's future will be bright because of concept of it and strong background of this coin. Wish you success on your way!
pandemiacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Dear community!

Now you all are already a part of the PANDEMIA!
We are happy to introduce our first pre-Alfa quick demo video! As we said before there would be 3 different pandemic sources for choosing. All of them are different. In our first masternode gaming platform everything will depend on your choice!

You can check our demo on YouTube right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7uoG_Sn1I

Feel free to join the Pandemia, be in the first line spreading infection.
https://graviex.net/markets/pndmbtc
supernos

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

Dear community!

Now you all are already a part of the PANDEMIA!
We are happy to introduce our first pre-Alfa quick demo video! As we said before there would be 3 different pandemic sources for choosing. All of them are different. In our first masternode gaming platform everything will depend on your choice!

You can check our demo on YouTube right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7uoG_Sn1I

Feel free to join the Pandemia, be in the first line spreading infection.
https://graviex.net/markets/pndmbtc

Hi thanks for info. Yes i will be checking them as soon as possible. Hope this project will be very successful in the future. This project is very potential... This community is fresh start and they have a lot of bounty for the community.. Let's join us and start to become part of this great project!
Aportic

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

The latest development in blockchain - A decentralized Search Engine, a necessity in the cryptospace in near future. Strong community, good rewards and community involvement steers Pandemia to steady growth. What more can I say  Shocked. The team deserves an applause for such great work. Well done!
Abhijitsaha

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Okay so about the game we didn't get much info. But after reading the about section it feels like kind of interesting. I am not much a game maniac but yeah i love spend time when there's a new game comes. Let's see how much interest i will get into this game.
Ceyptoworld2

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Woow! two of my favorite platforms are came together. I am so interested to see how will it go after full implementation. let's wish for a happy game and happy crypto. Best of luck
Aportic

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

This new concept is going to set the masternode coin sector on fire. Imagine getting paid for just conducting a simple search. It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3! The UI seems to be a user-friendly as possible.  And to top off everything else, it's totally decentralized!  My investment, my commitment, my privacy!  I am very excited to see the future of this coin...HANG ON!!!
supernos

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

I was focusing on few coins lately. After I have tried to eliminate, This Pandemia/Project became in the top 3 for me. Because of coin quality.This is an awesome crypto project in the recent coins. Really a good concept. Hope it can have bright future with this great potential. Go Ahead Pandemia!
yuefabi

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Best project  Grin Grin Grin
whysopogi123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

The project is solid and the name is formidable it has everything to be successful. To strengthen, 100,000,000 of maximum supply is considered very good for the investors. I hope the project takes off as well as the information contained in it. And take note that the Masternodes is very affordable so you can consider buying for at least one or maybe more.
sirtrinh1993

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

my suitable how to work and your imagination
greenchris

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

There are good comments on this project. I think it's okay
chrisself

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

price too reasonable. 2000 coins for 1 MN. I think I can afford it
Aportic

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

This project look awesome. Platform that will be developed is true New innovations and sound good in the future, especially supported by masternode as a network balancer in future investment. Wish you success!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: