Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump, Dump, DUmp, what is future?  (Read 24028 times)
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

after june my all coin price going down and down, now is lowest prices in 2018 ETH, what you think about market recover time?

For token and Etherium Holder, I suggest to you to do cut loss and buy again. If still dump, cut loss again, buy again. If afraid when you cut loss, then price going up. Just be patient. Keep watching, wait until market recover.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

The topics in bitcointalk are generally pessimistic and lose confidence in ETH. If there is market experience, it will realize that by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise again quickly. So you should be patient and continue to wait until a bright day when the ETH exchange rate increased to $ 1,500.
We can't help about it if topics are starting to be pessimistic and losing their confidence about ETH. That's how the people react to the current happening and that's normal. Wait for the market to rise again and look on how many of those pessimistic topic will remain at least but most of them will change into optimistic and more demanding topics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

I think that even though the market price is now dumped, I will not panic at the time, and I believe the future of the market is also a good thing that we hold in the long run, so I will not worry that at some time the market price will stabilize.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

it looks like this is already playing a big investor in making crypto prices, because often in the middle of the year crypto prices are always dumped, and will pump back at the end of the year, we will wait for the truth later in the year
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

I thought the price of btc and alt began to show a bright spot by starting to rise even though slowly. But somehow there was suddenly everything dropped dramatically, and conditions like this really made it lazy to see the market

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Yes, you're right, in my opinion dump is a bad thing to do, because it can cause the altcoin price to fall. There have been many cases like this, altcoin prices when entering the market, the price is far below the ICO price. So that it is very detrimental to investors. Lots of people do dumps, they do that because they panic when prices go down, and they don't know what will happen to the altcoin if we hold it back. Even though when we hold the altcoin, the price can soar.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

I thought the price of btc and alt began to show a bright spot by starting to rise even though slowly. But somehow there was suddenly everything dropped dramatically, and conditions like this really made it lazy to see the market
Indeed, with the present situation, it will certainly make many people lazy to see the market. because the situation is indeed completely destroyed
darojat99

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

The price ETH is so unstable, yesterday the ethereum fell to $ 225 and is currently growing back $ 229. I think this is quite risky in any speculation. most likely the market will be stable takes a long time.keep calm I am sure Ethereum will grow again
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

From the start of this year we only see a bearish market and it has come to the lowest level in this month. This is so frustrating. Because we all had lots of hopes about crypto and a future based on crypto. But now. I think sooner the market may recover. If not, then I don't know what to do.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

after june my all coin price going down and down, now is lowest prices in 2018 ETH, what you think about market recover time?

end of the year 90%
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

I do not really know when the market will recover from the bear market but I am if there is good support for the market and we reduce the rate at which we panic sell and the big whales stop price manipulation, the market will slowly recover and the bull run will start.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

If you believe in the project which you invested in, then you got to hold and wait for the proper time to release all that tokens that you have right now. I know that it is stressful to see our portfolio going down but that is what cryptocurrencies are made of, the are volatile since the beginning.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

This dump is manipulated to force people and ICOs to sell their crypto for cheap! Patience is the ket because only survivors will be rich in next bull run. HODL or buy more during this dip!
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

The future may come very soon, because the future means what new features or technologies will develop, what will happen? And I think while waiting for the new we have nothing.

Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

likely the end of the year the price will improve
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Dump,Dump,Dump we all know what would happen next just wait till the dump is over and surely the market would rise again,
It wouldn't continue to dump to zero people would never let it happen and surely some would take the chance to get some while it is dropping low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Dump is only bad in short term for the cryptocurrency market. But it doeant matter in long term, crypto still has fundamentals...

Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Dump is only bad in short term for the cryptocurrency market. But it doeant matter in long term, crypto still has fundamentals...

Dumping of coins are very bad for the market, but some correction is necessary for a healthy market. In long term we can see that some coins will recover.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

After the dump, dump and dump am sure that people are really waiting and looking for the pump, pump and pump. That can be coming before the year ends and if not then probably in the 1st quarter of the year 2019 though nobody really knows if this prediction can be coming true or not. We can only speculate and hope that things can get better before we are running out of gas and give up. I am now thinking what can really be wrong with the market these days? Your answer to that is as good as mine, I guess!
quninver

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

What i know is that the market will definitely recover, but at what time, i know nothing. Bro, since you has been persisting for so long, then just keep waiting for the next spring of crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: