Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
agor

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

People tend to get more profit in fast way. Buy today, sell tomorrow while the price is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhony525525

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

It is speculators action and when the panic sellers sell coins in the market they buy at low price and it is good to know that we have to not sell our coin when the market is red and guide our friends and relatives that not to worry about the value of your coin.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
why do you have to panic?
Maybe they don't really understand what bitcoin is? in my opinion bitcoin is digital gold or an investment tool in the long run and bitcoin is still in the development stage so if they are patient until bitcoin will rise maybe they won't panic in this case.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

If you are a well trader, you can really easy to make money from panic sellers, you will just buy their coins when they panic, but that is really hard and panic sellers are really pathetic with that. I hope they will learn their lessons, because in crypto, risk is everywhere.
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

If you are a well trader, you can really easy to make money from panic sellers, you will just buy their coins when they panic, but that is really hard and panic sellers are really pathetic with that. I hope they will learn their lessons, because in crypto, risk is everywhere.
BTC is on the downward trend and sells off from medium-sized holders and investors. The volume of Bitcoin sold by medium-sized investors has not been bought by large and small investors. The cryptocurrency market is a very dramatic market for panic and the entrance of some large investors may affect the market.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

this is one of the reason why others want to panic the other people. they want to force the panic to make selling because the price if they invest is low. so if you are a buyer now i am sure you will be hpoy. this is the perfect time because this year is the most dropping price or lowest price. the panic have a good benefits but it is up on you.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Hello Buddy, You cannot be 100% correct to say that you love panic sellers because at times it is safer to sell with a minimal loss than very margin loss. During bearing time as we are in, at times it pay to dump on time than holding for uncertain bull
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

I personally don't panic with things like this, even though the average coin cryptocurrency is not good at this time. The average of all crypto coins is red, but I don't panic with that. Because there must be a time when the crypto coin will rise again or return to green. Smiley
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

We see more panic sellers during a little market drop and a false rumor or a news due to lack of understanding bout the crypto market and some are doing this because they don't have patience because most people are not wealthy once in this market so they are afraid to loose there money at once so if there is a little drop in the market price there main idea is to protect the rest of the investment so they do panic selling and other benefits from those situations 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

In my usual opinion, people who panic are people who aren't used to managing funds or investments in real life and or don't know what they are investing. They hear about how Bitcoin is the best investment. People who tend to say things like that are usually ended frantically selling themselves and there was no guarantee that their predictions would be right in the future because everyone was aware of the risks involved with this market.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

Hahahaha    Grin Grin Grin.... What panic sellers ufortunately don't understand is that when the market eventually recovers they are awash with regret and 'Had I knowns'. If you are out there and feel the compulsion to sell to save, what is left, it is wise for you to know that its going to come back. Have a backup financial plan and don't make crypto your all -in - all plan so that you don't find yourself under pressure.
actually, sometimes panic sellers make a lot of profits for investors. but sometimes it makes people panic, because prices that go down so fast can make us panic. well, but for now, ETH seems to be heading for a high price.

ETH price is making a lot of new people panic about the market because in the crypto industry there are no specific boundaries and limits. I hope most of the new people and old are panic about the ETH prices, why it has decreased a lot in the market. Sooner or later the price of ETH will start increasing.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

Of course if you have a large quantity of money to invest it's pretty easy right now to get what you aim: quick bucks. Because of speculating in short with other small and even smaller investors who has involved in this crazy situation on rollercoaster of the price. There is no volume whatsoever.
If you love panic, why do not digging yourself down in the crave and stay there as long as you can ?  Angry
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Haha I don't know if I'll give pity for those panic sellers or I will congratulate you since you are taking advantage of the situation, well, people like you are not easily surrendering even a disaster situation is happening around and this issues become opportunity... For us... Keep it up bro... Keep buying whiles it's cheap..
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

They will miss the time when the coin will go rise then what they lose in selling in dumping price, and in the side of traders and investors they will get big amount of profit of course so others love panic sellers.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

If we trade bitcoins when we are in an unstable mood and we hurry to sell like those bitcoins then we will be able to sell cheaper than market prices so badly for revenue our entry
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Many experts like panic sellers in the market and some even do tricks to tackle by manipulating the market and most of the times less experience people get caught but due to panic selling they always loose there profits during an investment and they end up being frustrated and accuse the market and the cryptocurrencies so they never learn the lesson to wait and do research and analyze the market before selling and buying  
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

I'm also good for panic seller time when Bitcoin price going on down,it's down time I also like buying,and sometimes investment.just knows them check also market volume and now keep buying for the holding big amount will got profit.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

BTC is on the downward trend and sells off from medium-sized holders and investors. The volume of Bitcoin sold by medium-sized investors has not been bought by large and small investors. The cryptocurrency market is a very dramatic market for panic and the entrance of some large investors may affect the market.

This is a natural thing for now to see prices increasingly decline but it does not rule out the possibility that prices will rise again at the end of this year. Let's see what will happen later this year.

DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Seems like you're in panic as well:)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

dip season is a season of buying. Cause panic sellers are on the move. It only goes to show how young the market we are catering to. My concern is that with the rising population of young market, young money and all, this vicious cycle will just continue, dragging down the cryptocurrency market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: