Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Panic sell is very harmful for the investors but some times panic sell help to make profit.Most of the new investors are responsible for panic sell.So every investors especially new investor should avoid panic sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deguzmanwacky

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Translator

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Agree. These people already lost money just because they are afraid to lose money. how ironic. instead of waiting patiently, they just fell for the trap and sold their investments.
Willmoney

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

Agreed. Fear is a factor that has caused me a lot in cryptocurrency trading. I sold some of my most precious investments at a lost and when it rose I was down. Patience proper research and study is needed in cryptocurrency trading. Bitcoin is a gold mine holding it for long. Nice post
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

they create liquidity in the market)
CenaCena

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Panic sellers are an integral part of the BTC ecosystem and the market needs them. We should thank them all for their courage to be with us. Wink
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Tell me please when will the bottom? if I'm not mistaken, many shouted to buy bitcoin for 11 thousand dollars, more such is the bottom will not, And where are we now Huh??

Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Captain we go to the bottom !!!!!!!!! BTC

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
This is of course all good, because thanks to them it is also possible to rise well and make money, but it all acts a small amount of time, so do not always rely on it, and can end tragically.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Hehe, means you prefer to dance above the suffering of others, or think smart when other people think stupid. Smart people tend to have positive thinking, people like them are people who are good at finding/creating opportunities, both when the price of bitcoin's falling or vice versa, and in my opinion it's not cunning.
I hope, every new user who wants to join into bitcoin, you should first learn the performance don't just focus on profit, think about the risks that you will suffer in the future. So think carefully before acting. Remember, avoid PANIC SELLERS.

coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Your thoughts made me laugh Grin Actually you’re right, those panic sellers have a real impact about prices to go down. For us, it’s good to buy when every coin is cheap. But still, they should stop to dump.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Panic sellers form the major contributors to the further dump of a coin on the market. Most investors detest panic sellers due to the way they treat a coin whenever there is a fall in the price of that coin. However, without panic sellers, investors like me will have to buy valuable coins on the market at high price. Thanks to the panic sellers and their weak hands, my wallet is always filled with promising coins.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

I often buy some promising coins and tokens while the markets are red and people are panic selling, because usually prices recover after a drop. Then I sell these coins on crypto exchange markets. It is important not to be greedy and don't expect huge growth. In most of the cases I gain profits, so I like panic sellers too. Smiley
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

Maybe, it is not a perfect timing to buy when there is a panic selling. If you will based upon the technical analysis, once the support will be broken, there is a tendency that the support will become the resistance. Once you bought during a crash, you may loss a lot specially, if you during the first crash.

Aside from that, there are always good for being a panic seller than always hoping for the correction of the market. As I know that the market discounts everything, when the market is at the downtrend position, don't assume that it will break the top. Therefore, panic selling is also a safest way of trading.

Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

The situation and condition of the coins on the market today is very difficult to raise prices, if their funds are not profit then panic will provide peace their when selling bitcoin
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

I love them too! People who jump into crypto just to make a quick buck usually end up panic selling when the market is going down in the short term price movement. This is normal, I have seen this many times. People who are knowledgeable and patient will win at the end. The norm of the game would be to hold on to your dear Bitcoins and other altcoins when the market is going down and if possible buy more during that time and wait for the next bull run to sell the coins/tokens at a profit.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

I love them too! People who jump into crypto just to make a quick buck usually end up panic selling when the market is going down in the short term price movement. This is normal, I have seen this many times. People who are knowledgeable and patient will win at the end. The norm of the game would be to hold on to your dear Bitcoins and other altcoins when the market is going down and if possible buy more during that time and wait for the next bull run to sell the coins/tokens at a profit.
I always enjoy the growth in prices of bitcoin and altcoin that change every time. I have been convinced that holding the long term will be very beneficial. currently, the coin that I hold is bitcoin. I consider bitcoin as a place to save the money I get.
SuicidalDemon69

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

I've just started trading and I can tell that I'm the one of the Panic Sellers. I can say that this crypto-trading is different from stock trading. Crypto-trading is open for 24/7 and for whole one day, the coin might pump and dump and pump again. It's awesome coz many people will benefit with this kind of structure system unlike in normal stock exchange. Of course, apart from that there will losers in trading.  Grin
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

panic seller is one that makes the price of bitcoin become increasingly plummeted but that is where the old players will take advantage, precisely if there is something that is profitable there is definitely a loss.
by reading this tread, I became more aware of what I had to do during the current situation.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

We use to be the same people mate,thats why we can blame them because what involves here is our hard earned money so whenever theres something that will triggers them to sell to cut losses then thy surely grab the opportunity.

And besides because of their attitude we are the beneficiaries,since prices will drop and we can afford to buy what we wanted to have

But as a mature advice for those who have this attitude please try to fight and conquer the feelings for us not to bring the market down and not lose all the time
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

Maybe, it is not a perfect timing to buy when there is a panic selling. If you will based upon the technical analysis, once the support will be broken, there is a tendency that the support will become the resistance. Once you bought during a crash, you may loss a lot specially, if you during the first crash.

Aside from that, there are always good for being a panic seller than always hoping for the correction of the market. As I know that the market discounts everything, when the market is at the downtrend position, don't assume that it will break the top. Therefore, panic selling is also a safest way of trading.

Panic selling could distribute a lot to price dump. But one thing that make other people love panic sellers is that they’ll get the opposite to buy currencies at a low price which i think a good strategy. Imagine buying crypto at a low price and selling it at a high price. It’s a win win situation especially for buyers/holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: