Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

We see more panic sellers amid a little market drop and a false talk or a news because of absence of understanding session the crypto market and some are doing this since they don't have persistence in light of the fact that a great many people are not well off once in this market so they are hesitant to free there cash on the double so if there is a little drop in the market cost there principle thought is to secure whatever is left of the speculation so they do freeze offering and different advantages from those circumstances
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

We see more panic sellers amid a little market drop and a false talk or a news because of absence of understanding session the crypto market and some are doing this since they don't have persistence in light of the fact that a great many people are not well off once in this market so they are hesitant to free there cash on the double so if there is a little drop in the market cost there principle thought is to secure whatever is left of the speculation so they do freeze offering and different advantages from those circumstances
  Panic sellers are lack of knowledge on patronizing and dwelling of having an optimistic conduction. The eagerness to achieve the thriven conclusoin will lost on reluctant deliberation on selling in a dirt cheap. But no one could blame on panic sellers for deriving in maybe in a good purpose. And some of the time we came in this point to sell in an appropriate bearish prices. Panic sellers are pleasantly good opportunity for every investor and that's why many of us appreciate them.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:02 AM

Many experts in crypto love panic sellers because they are the more reason why the patient and crypto experts get to hold more valuable coins. During times of fall in the market prices, these weak hands known as the panic sellers, out of fear give away their valuable coins at very cheap prices by further dumping the coin.
If you're a panic seller, this is for you, stop enriching my wallets  Grin

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
blockcircle

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

I think everyone can appreciate the fact that some people act before they think when it comes to BTC.
It really does benefit those who are patient and smart about their investments or purchases.
On the flip side, there are serial altcoin hodlers who sometimes don't achieve anything.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

This are interesting opinions precisely because it's truth.

Instead of complaining we could take advantage of the situation, right? Maybe. The thing is, if someone lose money in this market it's only because of their laziness like you said and their lack of understanding about how the technology and investments work.

The truth is - That kind of people makes it really easy for someone who wants to manipulate the market.
Undamobil

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:23:36 AM

Preferably before plunging into the world of bitcoin investment it would be nice to understand the risks, do not let us lose in making decisions just because of panic, it is very regrettable if we just throw money away
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

Their panic sellers can't wait to HOLD when there is a decline and an increase in the decline in crypto coin prices so that it makes it very cheap.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
therefore we must be sure about what has been obtained, here we can choose a good altcoin and make a profitable investment place. Be sure in Cryptocurrencies that price movements are always changing, take this opportunity to be better at holding tokens and making sales at the right time.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

I am waiting for panic sellers to get in action at the next dip cause I believe in the long term potential of bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

I also like this situation, at least I can invest more in this BTC with only a small amount of capital, if there is a platform that provides it, indeed if the holder of panic panics and sells his coins it will affect the price reduction, on the one hand I like it because it can buy but on the other hand it means I need more time to wait until BTC touches the price I want
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
therefore we must be sure about what has been obtained, here we can choose a good altcoin and make a profitable investment place. Be sure in Cryptocurrencies that price movements are always changing, take this opportunity to be better at holding tokens and making sales at the right time.
yes you say, we must be confident and confident in what we have got. we also have to choose an altcoin that you think is comfortable to invest. but all crypto need long term to get income, so before we invest we must bring stock, that is an experience and knowledge, and most importantly we have to be patient
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

Reason for panic selling?

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”. It is because that most of the people do emotional trading. They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from loss. They panic and sell in loss. What is the point in selling at low. One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish. If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit HOLD is the best.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

It's bad if someone sells with a loss because he lost all hope, but we shouldn't judge everyone. Sometimes people need their money from crypto asap, different situations happen to all of us everyday.

That is true maybe because they lack knowledge thats why they do sell it at loss. But of course if they sell it means the value will decrease and we have to take advantage of the lower price.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

Thanks for the panic sellers for giving us a chance to buy bitcoin and other altcoins at an affordable price. Let's make a use out of it. Would we be successfull without them?))

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

if many fall into that trap they always place a hook and fall but it is that the news they place on the networks scares anyone only bitcoin experts who already have years know the behavior of bitcoin its volatility and its strong downs always there panic in the markets olo you have to know how to interpret it to not lose our money and use specialized tools to advise us in our decisions

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:39 AM

why do you love panicked sellers, maybe because you are an investor and have a lot of money, you take the opportunity when sellers panic sell their coins at low prices and you buy more coins. That is why you really like panic sellers and you can buy altcoin or bitcoin at a lower price and you will sell at the highest price.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

Yes, it can trigger a decline in market prices because more people are involved in sales activities than purchases. For most true traders, of course, take advantage of such a market situation to make purchases when market prices are weakening to make a profit because they can hold it for a long time until prices rise sharply again.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Im agree what do you love from now im a panic seller too once the price has drop i already sell it immediately because lots of altcoins now big dropping price right now one there is Ethereum.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I agree. I love panic sellers too. Specially if they can't handle their emotions and just let go of their bitcoins at price way below acquisition. I buy it from them easily and makes my pool even greater with getting the bang for my money pretty easily. I hope more panic sellers come and sell their coins for a cheaper price.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dool

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

there are many new players who sell panic but that doesn't last long, I also like that when I first joined the crypto world, due to being very easily affected by negative information. very regrettable if indeed many people today still feel panic to sell their coin coins because at that time the cryptocurrency began to rise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: