Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

I am also a person who is very fond of FUDs that can make prices cheaper because of the panic that occurs in the market so that I often get cheap prices and I also hope that enthusiasts continue to learn the patterns that occur in Crypto so they do not continue to suffer losses due to FUD on Crypto because of trust the high who can take advantage of this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

For a beginner bitcoin holder they might experience panic, they will sell if they think that they have suffered a lot of losses, but in contrast to bitcoin holders whose knowledge is broader about the crypto market, they will buy and buy if the price of bitcoin has decreased, and they believe they will get a profit in the future. If they want to succeed in crypto they must have a mental and extensive knowledge about crypto.

peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

this may augur well for bitcoin, but for some other coins, panic may lead to a complete dump of the token by majority of its holders, so my take is that we should do all we can to eliminate panic, for the sake of our investment, lets enlighten panic sellers and make them realize that drop in price is synonymous with all business venture, and its a phase in the business thread, make them see the advantages of drop in price, ''an opportunity to buy and hodl more tokens.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

In every society there are bad people who will always see to it that good things do not happen. It is a common phenomenon we see around in our every day lives. I believe this is the same situation with panic sellers.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Its a natural thing why people panic on their investments because there were really times that we became doubtful most especially when it comes to money.People will just accept the fact that inorder not to make thier investments lose they just simply sell it out of panic even if they only gain small profit.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Well I think being panic selling is not bad in the hand because they give a opportunity to people who wants to buy in cheap price and I think not all are going here in the forum to make fud news they here also to learn nd to earn. That's why it's important to study everything in crypto before we start to invest or to trade,we need to know the great strategy.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Yep not you alone most people love panic sellers since with the least twist in the market they begin to sell out their all forgetting where they find themselves. I sometimes feel sorry for them and just hope they don't regret one day.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

Panic is a natural thing in trading. Taking a safe point in market conditions or prices, is needed by traders. For example, we do "cut loss" to avoid greater losses and another example, we take "profit" even though the profit target is still far from expectations. We can predict prices, but can our predictions be guaranteed?

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Panic seller always happen when market becomes in red zone. And, best opportunity for some to buy in low rate so usually panic seller does really exists in crypto. But, those panic seller may feel regret when their is sudden change of price that is increasing.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

So im too. When people sell on a panic they can drop the altcoins rate by 15-30% and this is a great opportunity to buy a crypto currency at the bottom and get a good profit

Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

Yes. I was happy if some bitcoin users panic when the bitcoin suffering a downfall. I love the panic sellers because they sell their bitcoin in low price. I take the advantage to buy more bitcoins to those bitcoin users that sell their bitcoin. In that way I can earn more money.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:26:36 AM

I will not say I love panic sellers absolutely because they are the major contributors to the downward trend of the market for long time. It is high time these panic sellers learnt their lesson in crypto and exercise some patience whenever the market is down. Not selling during bear market makes the coins scarce and once this happens, an additional value is created for the coins and the entire crypto market.

missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

I love panic seller because they sell their bitcoin in a low price. So I can earn more money than I earn when I was holding bitcoins. I taking the advantage to buy their bitcoins and hold it until the bitcoin price increase. Most of the bitcoin users panic when the bitcoin are experiencing down fall.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:58 AM

I will not say I love panic sellers absolutely because they are the major contributors to the downward trend of the market for long time. It is high time these panic sellers learnt their lesson in crypto and exercise some patience whenever the market is down. Not selling during bear market makes the coins scarce and once this happens, an additional value is created for the coins and the entire crypto market.
That's correct but you can take advantage of the downfall of the value of Bitcoin when panic sellers started to sell their hodlings. But all of this phenomenon is normal to the crypto industry and everyone will learn to get used with it. There are a lot of people easily gets triggered by their panic buttons especially those newbies and those investors with a small amount of knowledge in this kind of industry that they entered.  Smiley

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

In these ways you will not actually earn a cryptocurrency because your emotions are leading you to crash. Whether we are reading negative news we just need to prove or research more than we know in the world of crypto is very easy to manipulate a coin a positive news or a negative news only changes the coin immediately.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

I love panic seller because they sell their bitcoin in a low price. So I can earn more money than I earn when I was holding bitcoins. I taking the advantage to buy their bitcoins and hold it until the bitcoin price increase. Most of the bitcoin users panic when the bitcoin are experiencing down fall.
Well, there are many who like this, but most sellers panic with the big price drop, and of course it all makes the same effect as us. but if you are a true investor, of course you will think of a car in order to make a big profit from this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Most panic sellers has the mentality of a get rich quick syndrome, where they expect to have a very high and unrealistic return on there investment, I love panic sellers as they give room for holder to accumulate more during there panic sales, to avoid this ensure you are current about the happening in the crypto currency space, Panic sellers tends to have a negative impact on the crypto space.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

They seem not to understand the terrain of the market or what they signed up for, hence, ready to offload at the slightest opportunity without due recourse to market changes which will definitely turn out good in few months time. Panic sellers fall for all manner of tricks, and like you opined, those who are ready to invest could bank on their vulnerability to being panic stricken and buy the coins off them cheaply. They will be left to eye their chances later when prices improve significantly. On the flip side, no one should blame anybody. We react differently to market situations. They have chosen to sell, we need to respect that in the same way holders should be respected.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Not now but in few weeks ago i was surprised to see that when the panic sellers sell their coins the speculators were ready to buy and the trading of these coins were mainly by the speculators because at that time they have hold over a high quantity of coins and now the market is going to stable in the world so for me now it is quite good that people are aware and they are not selling their coin due to future prospect of these virtual currencies now people are interested to hold rather than selling at low price.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

I dont think so. Panic sellers make the market falls down. but this is a good chance for real investors can buy coins with cheap price. However, if there is no good news in the market, I wonder how you can sell your coins to get profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: