Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Of course who has many can invest to the BTC and politicians also. They want to have more money like other traders do. This is a life.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Bitcoin now more popular and useable. it is decentralization that's why everybody invest here.politician also have the right to invest in bitcoin and they also have right to not disclose this.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

Everyone has a secret investment in cryptos, so I think also some politician has... Maybe any SEC member too? Cheesy Who knows...
But it's not so strange if it is...
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?
U.S congress have declared their crypto currencies holding maybe this is good for crypto community as there are politician who support and believe crypto currency it only shows that even politicians are patronizing  bitcoin not so publicly but secretly.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

I think that doesn't matter, politicians have a lot of money, and they can control the crypto market and they can be whales, in the end we can benefit from volatility.

everyone can have bitcoin and bitcoin for everyone.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

DO you realize that even a portion of the alleged lawmakers have mystery interests in Bitcoin and digital currencies that nobody might know about? I trust this is one reason why some of them have twofold stand with regards to taking choices on the appropriation or direction of digital currency. Some of them are frightened of freely supporting crypto. What do you think?
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Bitcoin now more popular and secure. its following decentralization that's why everybody can invest here. that's why politician can invest here. they have right to invest here.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

I think it is not a big discovery for people. Unfortunately a lot of countries have not so fair politicians that can steal money from the state's budget. Moreover I don't think that it is a big deal because they understand the perspective future of cryptos
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

secretly word is perfect here because bitcoin is for all. anyone can invest here. politician are also common people and they are not different from others. politician also want to make more money by using bitcoin.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

in cryptomarket there are no vip ,politician person. here all are common people and all have the right in crypto market. i don't feel any problem here.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

maximum politician have black money. if they want to white this money by investing cryptomarket. i think this is the great idea. by this they are not face any kind of money laundering case.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

Many types of people invest in Bitcoin. I think there is no problem if politicians also invest in it. Everyone has the priority to invest in Bitcoin. If they want to hide it then there is no problem I think.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Everyone is interested in that place where investment is profitable. Since Bitcoin's profits are huge, many people are interested in investment. There also have politicians and other professionals.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

This is what i am thinking for how long now,because just like in our country,the president has no exact stand regarding cryptocurrency,from the very moment i have learn crypto this is the same president we have,and he’s government speaks nothing about this and thats why were are a happy cryptonians ever since
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

we do not know anyone who invests, the anonymity of bitcoin makes everything secret, between traders with other and not knowing each other. Our privacy is very safe here.
maybe corrupt politicians or officials turn their money into bitcoin so that it's not traced.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

I'm very quite aware of the that fact most are into Cryptocurrency. It took me by surprise the day I got to know about it but then it's a Decentralized ecosystem for everyone to come on board. I believe though that most are into it to understand how it works for them to make a good decision about it's adoption/regulations.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Not only politicians, economists, players, and many professional people most of them get positive thoughts about bitcoin. And there are many people who have invested in Bitcoin. Because they know it's profitable.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Anyone can invest in Bitcoin, without exception politicians. not a few politicians are involved in investing in Bitcoin, the reason they invest here is to avoid their government's spotlight. They realize that investing here is safe, so anyone who is here privacy is very awake.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

The politician investing in the BTC market has now become an open secret of the Crypto-space. Many are investing in gambling sites playing with the BTC and many opening an ICO for the voting campaigns or supporting their party and methodology. There is no restriction or will be over them.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

That's good! I think it shows that people believe in bitcoin more than they say about it. Politicians dissolve FUD and at the same time buy coins - it means that btc will live in the future. IMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: