Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2757 times)
jefrystar

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Definitely politicians can invest into crypto. They have the rights to invest into anything like a normal citizen I believe. If they see a scope of earning some money what's bad in it?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

It is very normal that poiticians are investing into crypto. There are some bad things can also happen by this. Politicians now have a chance to invest money which they earned illegaly and there will be no trace of it.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

For sure. The louder the public person cries about how bad btc is, the more he or she has.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

It is very normal that poiticians are investing into crypto. There are some bad things can also happen by this. Politicians now have a chance to invest money which they earned illegaly and there will be no trace of it.
Agree, there are other politicians who invest into crypto. Crypto has spreading so I believe bitcoin become atleast well known. Some really have this crypto as an opportunity to invest and this is good investment.
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Politicians are the same people as everyone else, so it is not surprising that some of them also have investments in cryptocurrencies.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

I think it is very normal that politicians are investing on bitcoin. Everyone has the right to invest in BTC. Right? Corrupted politicians can also invest their black money in bitcoin and thier will be no trace of the money also,
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

It is possible that they have some cryptos and they know that blockchain is the future of all  financial transaction. They are a lot of influential business icons that are behind the scene  supporting cryptocurrency because they belief in it. This salient support is one of the reasons that the cryptocurrency outright ban has continue to linger for some time now. We the holders of the coins should be grateful to all those who are supporting crypto either openly or discreet we need every one effort  to make sure that crypto currency succeed and escape all the attacks from various government and their agencies.
yogeshkale

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

Yes, a lot of politicians have a secret investment in bitcoin who knows and understand cryptocurrency. In India, after demonetization, some politicians invest their money in bitcoin. Definitely, politicians are invested in bitcoin.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

Everyone is free to invest in the crypto currencies and so politicians too because they also want to hide from tax collection departments

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

We have a lot of deputies in Ukraine who officially declare their wealth in bitcoin. It does not surprise anyone. In addition, they declare large sums. Therefore, I believe that Bitcoin has a chance to live.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

I see no reason why political figures and individuals should be exempted from the unique technology that is cryptocurrency. Except of course, it has been declared illegal in their nation.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Am certainly not doubting this allegations. They actually don't want to be left behind but some are acting like hypo-crate. Well in the future, they will all come out clean.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Yes I believe that Politicians have secret investment in bitcoin. Because they know it's profitable. And they realize that investing here is safe. Not only politicians, economists, players, and many professional people most of them are investing in bitcoin. It has a reason and that is investing in bitcoin is profitable in the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

Even the President of my country has a huge investment in bitcoin. And I do not see anything wrong, rich people want to increase their capital and care about the future of their children. And it's great that they support bitcoin, albeit in a secret way.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

This is a very cool fact because it adds even more trust to bitcoin if people of such high rank invest in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

This is a good sign, because there is a possibility that over time the governments of different countries will be more loyal to bitcoin and accept it.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I yes that's right  the politicians also join the bitcoin,even those millioneirs are joining bitcoin to invest and they support bitcoin.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?
Yes that's true many politicians is having a secret investment in crypto. Actually some of them not scared to adopt the crypto they help to understand if others what is crypto even it's risky. In my country crypto is known of some people and some politicians support about crypto but they also warn all people that we need to be careful because we all know how many fraudrers in crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
hardcod3r

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

i guess Politicians are people like us ! .. why they can't own cryptocurrency.! i didn"t get your point
hey can do whatever they want with there own money !
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

There's no doubt that even politicians have interest in investing in bitcoin secretly  because it is a good investment indeed.And they are not afraid to adopt it and make it legal because they also involve in it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: