Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

Can you share the link of your theory perhaps? We know that there are some people who would rather hide their investments to the public because they know that their position may be compromise when people knew it. Even those who have hateful comments to ward bitcoin may just be doing those so that people will be doubtful in investing and some would panic sell and they would have a cheaper bitcoin to purchase.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

It is possible. Especially in the third world nations, Bitcoin represent one of the methods to hide your wealth. This was quite evident during the demonetization of the banknotes in India during 2016. And that is also one of the reasons why some of the governments are hostile towards BTC.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

Of course, because everyone has the right to have a bitcoin if they probably want it. As of now, no such law prohibit them from owning any kind of cryptocurrency. This is a  good characteristics of bitcoin that no matter what you are, rich or poor or even politicians have the right to invest bitcoin.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

It’s a good news that different types of people are now interested in bitcoins, like politicians. It can be a reason that they think they will get a good return from bitcoin. I think they are hiding their identity or want to do it secretly because they think it can hamper their political career. 
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

All people has the right to invest in bitcoin whether they are politician or not.Bitcoin is open for all,so it's not surprising if politicians are also investing in bitcoin.

Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

Most politicians are liars who do their best to seem to be honest people who care about the nation. In fact, I have a feeling that people go into politics in order to get involved in corruption rather than do whatever is best for their country. That's why, on the one hand, they ban cryptocurrencies (so that ordinary people can't invest in crypto and remain ordinary and poor); on the other hand, they use the government money to get crypto for themselves and become even richer. I wish my parents had brought me up to be a politician Cool
breadwinners

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

Politicians are all about double standards: they order prostitutes, but in their speeches they always say that prostitution is bad; they're addressing the nation asking to use less resources, conserve more and spend less and at the same time they vote for the increase in their salaries, etc., etc... When it comes to Bitcoin, I'm sure the guys with more Bitcoins are those politicians who vote to ban Bitcoin and punish those who possess it. They're hypocrites.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

Current investors in the world are very wise, have recognized the potential trend and development of the BTC. With the speed of technology development today, BTC will be a good choice in the world market, trading platform. They soon realize that, so they invest in developing and branding themselves later in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Oleg345678

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

Yes you are right. I have already heard many times that some politicians keep some of their savings in Bitcoins. Because in this case you can not track all their savings. They hide their savings in Bitcoins. They do not support the crypto currency until only until it has been legalized. I think later they will speak out for the crypto currency.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

There are not enough politicians into bitcoin right now, if there was then it be legalised everywhere. A lot of people use it to hide wealth which is great, and hopefully more whales will enter crypto to pump the markets

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
yakust

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

I doubt about that. If this were true then there would be massive advertisement.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

They are the businessman-politicians or politicians who has an entrepreneural mindset which considers bitcoin as one of their source of funds. Bitcoin is available for all because nobody control it and even a child can own it. This is some why some governments want to regulate crypto exchanges to monitor the flow the cryptocurrencies.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

Its good way when have politicians are participated at bitcoin investment, many people will support and invest their money at bitcoin. maybe its one way to make bitcoin regulation at their country will be allowing, where have politician could promote about how bitcoin working.
BronstadID

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

Yes you are right. I have already heard many times that some politicians keep some of their savings in Bitcoins. Because in this case you can not track all their savings. They hide their savings in Bitcoins. They do not support the crypto currency until only until it has been legalized. I think later they will speak out for the crypto currency.

Exactly, the politicians are just people and ironically they don't feel like paying taxes on their assets, etc., so I heard that, too. Bitcoin is one of the best and safest ways to save "for a rainy day" for anyone. Why are politicians different? They know their life is short, their term in their offices is even shorter, so they want to go all out and take advantage of it.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

everyone can invest their wealth or wealth in the form of bitcoin or other digital currencies. we cannot prohibit anyone from investing because everyone has the right to do economic activities. so that politicians or state apparatus can invest in the form of crypto.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

I'm not sure, because to invest in bitcoin someone must know every risk. and most politicians want safe investment. so, assuming you can't confirm that. and this is not important to us.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

yes surely there are many political investors in bitcoin market as i see its the best source for hiding their black money from the opposition parties and also from government officials . they can buy BTC according to their investment strategy and can buy some more time to configure how to convert their black money into white money .
xenxen

Activity: 763

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

maybe its true and they can use bitcoin being corrupt politician because bitcoin is non trackable they can hide their money thru bitcoin...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Ratmanrr

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

I think it stands to reason they secretly invest in BTC because they can afford it and because they don't feel like missing the opportunity to earn some money Grin Why not?
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

when there are people with important positions in the government who pay attention in the world of cryptocurrency and even invest in it, it will have a good impact on the world of cryptocurrency and can have a good influence on publications about cryptocurrency to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: