Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

We can't stop them from investing in bitcoin and cryptos because people with average financial status even invest in bitcoin. How much more for these politicians who can afford to invest in big quantity of bitcoin? They know how to take risk and since they also have the money, so it's already expected that they will engage in bitcoin too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Some political organization officials do invest in Bitcoin, I admit that in my place there is also the number one person in political parties involved in Bitcoin,
For that reason, all Bitcoin as a normal investment tool for that person and enjoy the results of investment,
The key, they have the main fixed salary, meaning that above the sky there is no sky can make their own decisions against Bitcoin must involve all elements, this is a problem for politicians.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
HukoJla

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Politicians are also ordinary people, they can also believe in blockchain or cryptocurrency. It's good that there are people in the government where our opinions with crypto-currencies converge, and they can try to further develop this arrangement.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

There is no doubts about the fact that politicians and governmental personalities invest secretly in Bitcoin. They know the greatness and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto world. However, they are scared of the power Bitcoin gives to the people due to its decentralized nature which allows users to make financial transactions without any middle authoritative body interruptions.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Many investors I can boldly say are government personnel or politicians. They are the ones condemning cryptocurrencies but they are the people who have huge investment in it.

I’m me
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Certainly, politicians invest in bitcoin. Their official position may well differ from their personal position. Since they are public people, they must express only an official position.

localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Anyone on this planet with internet access and fiat currency can invest in cryptocurrencies and it will be in secret for most of the investors if politicians invest in monero then it is completely anonymous
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

I'm not surprised that politicians invest in the crypto market. Although they may be forced to speak out against the cryptocurrencies due to various interests, they can not be prevented from doing what they like personally, especially if they are thinking about their future and blocking technology.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Any body is free to invest in bitcoin without disclosing it. But politicians seems to hide it or not about it because they are serving the government and abide to follow the government rules because cryptocurrency and bitcoin is not regulated,  they seems to be very careful in relating themselves to anything cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

Well why not and why would they even broadcast it? I don't see anything wrong about politicians investing in Bitcoin and they must be keeping it a secret for their own security, don't you think? I know of famous celebrities who are investing bitcoins like Paris Hilton, Mike Tyson and even Billionaire David Gates. Let's let them be. The more bigger players there are, the stronger Bitcoin will be.
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

It is funny how they are trying to scare people away from it and praising banks while they are adding up their cryptocurrencies Roll Eyes.
Whoever has the money to invest should consider putting some into it.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

Theres no impossible that anyone can have bitcoin because anonymity is indeed in cryptocurrency .

Many countries that has no action or reaction towards crypto and this may include there politician or maybe the president is part of this great breakthrough,the crypto community is being popularized but the users are kept secret
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

The politicians are also human being and they also know or can judge what is good and what is bad for them and also they can understand the advantages of bitcoin.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

it is true. because they have unregistered money. bribes, for example. they need to keep them somewhere. because they can not give the money's account. the only solution is bitcoin.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

There are many people have invested in bitcoin. What's the problem if politicians invest in bitcoin too? They also have the right to invest in bitcoin. They also have the right to not disclose this.

Legit and public invest in bitcoin and 100% sure that you can invest in it and many investors also spend on investing in bitcoin i never read or warning me that never invest bitcoin again.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

This is great, showing the strong attraction of bitcoin is growing. I believe Bitcoin will be legalized in the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

If nobody is aware, how do you know so? lol

Do you know any politician with a double face when it's about cryptocurrency? Can you post a link here that I can read? Or it's just some bla bla bla

It's because this wayy is the most confidential way or money laundering.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

We dont have any solid proof about the politicians so we cant say like this...Apart from these...We all are humans so we can say that everyone is greedy enough..So all of us are investing in cryptocurrency to make some profit.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

I don't see anything wrong with Politicians embracing bitcoin. Remember that among the innate attribute of bitcoin is being permission-less.

No one ever needs anybody giving them the thumbs up to use or acquire bitcoin. It is a free choice for everyone. Nor there will be a person to tell that you could not utilize bitcoin. It's a free world, so to say.

Besides, in the US alone, there were a number of politicians that accepted bitcoin donations since 2012 and became an acceptable form of donation by 2014. A lot of politicians engaged in this type of fund raising because a lot of their constituents wanted to contribute using their bitcoins to wage support for their chosen candidate.

So i guess there are no hidden worries for politicians should they decide to engage in the bitcoin economy.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

I think anyone who saw the profits of Bitcoin would want to join not only politicians, but also that they wanted to manage the anarchist market and the freedom of the traders. I think that is also a way to wash their money, corruption is a problem, BTC is the best place to do it. Maybe a little bit but it's true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: