Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

Obviously, I actually do, particularly during my nation exactly where it's not however released what the law states program which may control as well as place the taxes about the Bitcoin income the majority of national politics tend to be filing their own earnings within cryptocurrency.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

It is an open secret and it is also sure that those who are opposite of bitcoin they may also use or invest bitcoin because everyone want profit.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Crypto market is decentralize market and there is no restriction to any body to invest in the market and there is no limit to invest. And every body want to become the millionaire on the earth. So all level of body is investing in the crypto, either he is politicians or ordinary man in any where.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?
If they are investors themselves they might be afraid of adopting laws that substantially restrict the use and trade of crypto, as that indeed would hurt their interests.
BUT supporting crypto as a technology that could change the world should not be a point of doubt for anybody, even the politicians.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Politicians are very much conscious about their future and they found that they can make their future bright and secure through this.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Well, if it's true, that's good that they're trying to understand how it is work. Because it will help politicans to make more correct decisions with respect to cryptocurrencies in the near future
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?
Can you give us an example of a politician in a "well-developed" country that would try to ban cryptocurrencies there?
On the contrary, political speakers there would try to meet the expectations of their voters by enhancing the use and trading of crypto.

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Guessing someone's character isn't different from predicting the price of bitcoin, everything can so it's impossible, but it can also be very possible. Humans tend to have a double attitude, especially a greedy official / politician. In general they reject bitcoin hard (because afraid of their superiors), but who knows behind that they play as big investors.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

i don't see any problem with politicians holding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter.
as long as that investment came from a legal means then so be it.
and for me i also don't care whether they will make it a public knowledge or not.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

i don't see any problem with politicians holding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter.
as long as that investment came from a legal means then so be it.
and for me i also don't care whether they will make it a public knowledge or not.
Cheesy

Good point there. And though it is preferable that the source of investment came from legal means, that does not matter either (knowing the likes of most politicians nowadays).

And yes, politicians need not divulge this information to anyone, though ideally, holding a public trust office means being transparent in their activities, no law demands that they disclose any engagement in the bitcoin economy.

And this is the whole idea of bitcoin. It is to give back privacy and freedom to users irrespective of their position in life, and yes, politicians included (no matter what the current stand of the government is against or for bitcoin).
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

Of course because they are not stupid.

They scared of publicity about it it's understandable, since they depend on the opinion of the public while they are on the political career. That is in fact good not only for us, but for the whole world in the sense of what is possible to accomplish in the future.

The more people that wants to come the better. As more people comes and the rate of mining gets lower and lower, the best Bitcoin will be as a currency for everyday transactions.
CainCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

Yes, they might have secret crypto investments, but they say, "nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light." I don't see why they can't invest in Bitcoin, but that's not what's bothering me here. What I personally dislike about it is them being hypocritical. Why not be honest and support Bitcoin on the government level so that every citizen can take advantage of investing in Bitcoin? That's what I don't understand.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

it may happen, freedom in BTC and the non-traceability of identity is very attractive to politicians especially if they have bad intentions such as corruption or money laundering, weak supervision may also be the reason, that is also the reason the government is afraid to legalize BTC, but whatever the reason is the right of every BTC holder and no one can prevent it, and that is one of the weaknesses of BTC that is very easy to use for illegal matters, and is a bit of government anxiety
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:53:14 AM

I do not know of any case in my country where a politician has been surprised using bitcoin to hide funds that he stole, politicians are still using secret bank accounts for that, but I will not be surprised that in the future we find out that politicians are also using bitcoin in order to try to avoid taxes or to hide money that they stole from the government.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Indeed, obviously, I likewise think simply like you that not a couple of lawmakers are engaged with putting resources into digital money, obviously, there are numerous purposes behind them to play here. Among them is that they realize that contributing here is the most secure place and is additionally useful for the future and can likewise stay away from the spotlight of their administration.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency.

At present there are no news sources that say that, but most likely the thing there must be even though by stealth so that it's not known by anyone, either by other people or by the news media.

Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto.

Because he's afraid if he will be fired later from the position he is currently occupying.
segogoreng89

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

it seems that it can happen considering that bitcoin / crypto uses P2P technology without central authority, the transaction process is carried out by networks that are not supervised by the institution so that it may make it easier for politicians to invest without the knowledge of others.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is acknowledged as a good coin in all crypto. All the way to earn bitcoin is safe through the net. because there are so many benefits available to Bitcoin, many governments know the benefits of bitcoin. Everyone knows about bitcoin has invested in a bitcoin, especially a politician to earn a great deal.
KDTnenimo

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Adulterated ones contribute more who knows. The more you grant to the more they need. Those who are cash hungry they doubtlessly do venture in several viewpoints which they discover beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: