Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

yeah definitely there are members here in the forum that are actually known politician from around the world. After all investment is still investment and does not choose who are you and all people across the world can invest in bitcoin. Even celebrities are here also i believe that i know one of them who expresses his/her love with bitcoin but does not tell if he invested in cryptocurrency.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

* Two Australian State Politicians Reveal Bitcoin Holdings.

* Prominent US Politician Promoting Bitcoin-Based Retirement Investments.

* Ukrainian Politicians Declare $200 Million Worth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash Holdings.

* It was only a matter of time before Bitcoin entered politics.

It's not a secret that many politicians have vested interest in Bitcoin but that has nothing to do with the intention of Satoshi and the utility of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. We must have the rational approach towards it and view it as just another currency, so the users using it for the illegal activities must be punished irrespective of their social status.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Indeed big politicians  invested black money on crypto.
Almost all politician corrupt and they have millions dollars in crypto but we can't track, as we know that we can transfer billions dollars with single click
no need to submit documents or any other formalities.   
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

It's great that politicians have an investment in cryptocurrency, because it can be a great help in the development of this technology, as these people have a personal interest in it.

Yeah it can be great though somehow we never know if the money was came from their own pocket or from ours. Looking deeply, politicians can hide their money through investing in crypto currently since it's anonymous and of course they won't tell it publicly unless they're some sort of endorcer.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

We can not really tell who' who into bitcoin. Students, teachers, office workers, police etc... Or even unemployed are into bitcoin so anyone can be part of this and we can safely assume that yes, politicians might also be one of us and can be the ones who are the biggest investors.
BlackRacerX

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

Well, as a politician, they have the responsibility to reveal their assets or else, the court will punish them for their hidden wealths. That's very illegal and it could end their career as politicians. It's always okay to have assets like these as long as they are declared under the court.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Politicians buy cryptocurrency to launder money and not pay taxes. The fact that they are in the subject, I think - it's good for the industry, because they will be less stick sticks in the wheel
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Yes that could be through
Even if you don't tell me I know..  There is no politician that have only one sources of making money they all have Investment in different places.. Even if they are against it in the public my brother / and sister they are the happiest when the market drop because it give them room to purchase more of what they have.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

Politician expecially from africa will always be looking for ways to keep their looted fund from their country. Cryptocurency is a perfect place for them to hid the fund as its not traceable to anyone and also decentralized. Infact, this is one of the reason why crypto wil be having problem because crypto is a coverup place for corrupt politician
Unfortunately that is something that is going to happen more frequently as cryptocurrencies become more popular, but that is not the fault bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but human nature, those politicians should be trying to improve their living conditions in their countries and yet they're only looking for their own benefit.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Yeah yoir right there some officials in the side of goverment are secretly supporting bitcoin because they have a chance to earn much bigger they use dummy to monitor there investment. Also its a big oppurtunity if they implement or regulate crypto in short they have an access how to control it.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

this subject is not far from being the truth. I remeber then during the MMM ponzi scheme saga in my country, many politiician including the one in house of assembly pump alot of money into the scheme and ones they have made their money back, they were calling for government to block people from investing in MMM. since investing in bitcoin is anonymous, it will be easier for them to use huge amount of money to invest in crypto and dont be surprise some ICO may be funded by politicians. 
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

It's great that politicians have an investment in cryptocurrency, because it can be a great help in the development of this technology, as these people have a personal interest in it.

Yeah it can be great though somehow we never know if the money was came from their own pocket or from ours. Looking deeply, politicians can hide their money through investing in crypto currently since it's anonymous and of course they won't tell it publicly unless they're some sort of endorcer.

I strongly believe that politicians have their rights to utilize bitcoin as an investment asset, but the manner they fund it will be of an importance.  If the fund comes from the people then that is entirely a different story.

Unfortunately, as bitcoin remains unregulated by many governments, asking a public official to state transparently any bitcoin engagement is far fetched. There will be no law that can impose such rules against any politician for them to declare any bitcoin asset.  In this regard, these politicians are taking advantage of bitcoin's current rift with many governments and that is really sneaky, it is their right, yet really really sneaky.
Juliedarwin

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

I think it's not a new to report or it's not a new article to make an issues. I think some politicians have their own issues from side to side issues from investment. And Some of them are wanted to make have a secret investment in bitcoin because they want to protect their own self into a public appearance.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

Yes that's true I believed on that matter too. In fact, for sure there are some already invested into bitcoin in a huge amount, we just don't know who they are because bitcoin was anonymous or pseudonymous. And due this system of decentralization of bitcoin we are really free to do whatever we want it to do.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

In my country, politicians are the highest paid. Our senators our amongst the highest paid in the world. Apart from this, they still engage in the embezzlement of the money meant for the general public. This kind of people will definitely see cryptocurrency as where to invest in order to hide there wealth.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Of course, it really is, politicians making very huge income from the cryptocurrency, I even saw and heard what they said about it, that they make investments in bitcoins and cryptocurrency and do not even hide anything about it, but I heard it in my country, so I can not say anything for other countries, but I think at least in Japan, too, politicians make investments in bitcoin.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

anyone can have an investment in bitcoin and crypto, including politicians.
I don't have problem if there are politicians who have invested in Crypto, because that also includes progress if there are many people who invest in Crypto. dont need to think about politicians who invest in crypto, just think if we also have to invest in crypto and seek profits.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

yes of course that can't be denied anymore, many people who already know bitcoin bitcoin can be used for money laundering and can be used to save money and can be used to grow assets owned so that there are some political people who keep their assets in the form of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Limsam

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

Everyone can have their own secret investment in bitcoin. I think this is a good opportunity that noone want to miss even politicians
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

It is hard to say whether this is true if there is no evidence. Because crypto ensures anonymity, it is very likely that politicians invest in the cryptocurrency market. This market is open to everyone. The ethical side may be a problem, because on the one hand they are fighting against the crypto and on the other hand, they are investing money there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: