Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto.  (Read 29923 times)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I trust that, the blockchain technology is incredibly rising, and I think this success can affect the new movements of the many altcoins. In spite of these prices, I believe that the bull season is getting more closer day by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
maybe many investors are experiencing losses with the current situation but if before investing all investors understand and know the magnitude of the risk in investing confidence and patience is a very important capital
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
maybe many investors are experiencing losses with the current situation but if before investing all investors understand and know the magnitude of the risk in investing confidence and patience is a very important capital

I think if the investor can choose the right investment and not just selecting ICO projects, they don't have to lose confidence and even they can make a profit from the investment programs. The investor attracts to the ICO investing because of they know that many people can get a profit from the ICO, but suddenly, many ICO projects are stopped or cancel the programs or even run away with the investor's money. But soon, after the crypto can surpass this moment, the investor will come to the crypto again although some of them still trying to survive and they will start to make a profit again.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:05:04 AM

Yes right, I never doubt that the market will recover soon, and when the market is down then the best thing we can do is buy, by buying it will make the market improve and of course make us get big profits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

I agree with all of you that it would be fine if we believed in crypto.
although now many people have left crypto but I believe there are also many new investors in crypto.
I personally believe that this difficult period will end.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

I agree with all of you that it would be fine if we believed in crypto.
although now many people have left crypto but I believe there are also many new investors in crypto.
I personally believe that this difficult period will end.
I also agree with you, because all cycles in the market are normal,
bearish and bullish will always be there, and don't worry
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

My point of view is the same as you, and I will not repeat it. By the way, this red T-shirt looks great, can I have one, or where to buy, LOL.

There are two messages in the post. The first is all about optimism and trust in the technology that the market will recover and blah blah. This is all the old strategy that has been adapted by the investors whenever the market is down. The red shirt in the other hand is a sign of danger and alarms us to hold on to our nerves as we approach to the end of the year. Regardless of what situation awaits, we should not let our coins go.
Not actually letting our coins go is all that matters at the end of the day. Sure, a lot of people would say holding is not the best option, and idea of trading is always better when it comes to taking advantage of the fluctuations.

However, trading is not for everyone and as long as you cannot trade, I do not see any other option better than holding. What the whales want is to see people panic and dump at lower prices and anyone that is giving them that chance is what I consider as dumb punks.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Hopefully we will soon get good news about crypto currencies that can pump the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies to prices as of the end of 2017. So our waiting for the past year has been fruitful.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

the lack of confidence, of course, the investors do not understand all the risks that are gained in the investment so that if there is a bad development and bad news is lost confidence and patience

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Hopefully we will soon get good news about crypto currencies that can pump the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies to prices as of the end of 2017. So our waiting for the past year has been fruitful.
That will be beautiful scenario, i think that in next few months crypto will slowly recover and prices will finally grow, i hope that my speculations are right and 2019 will be better than this year.

portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

the lack of confidence, of course, the investors do not understand all the risks that are gained in the investment so that if there is a bad development and bad news is lost confidence and patience
This market is only in the initial stage so investors should be confident and set up their long-term investment strategy. I believe that this market is still volatile until the end of 2018, but at the beginning of 2019 there will be a very strong shift that long-term investors will benefit greatly.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

This is the normal state of the market. The price keeps rising and falling. Of course, for beginners it is morally difficult to sustain such a drop in prices, as we observe in 2018. And not only the newcomers succumbed to this pressure.
But I would like to say that the fall can't be eternal, but there are no real prerequisites for the disappearance of crypto currency. That's why you should not panic. Keep calm. If you have the knowledge and skills, then in this market you can earn excellent money. If you don't have certain knowledge and experience, it is better to just wait until the situation in the market begins to change.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

I still believe in crypto although for now crypto prices are not in good condition but look at the fact that crypto growth is growing every day and I'm sure this situation will pass as soon as possible.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

The ups and downs are normally happens in the market so don't get panic about the current market. Just invest in bitcoin and other good quality coins. Hold that coins for long term till the market recover once the market back the profit will be more than you expected. Many investors lost their faith in this market but it will becomes normal when the market returns. So don't loose your faith in crypto because the future will be crypto world.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

At this point in time to consolidate and consolidate into confidence, I think it is unlikely that we will be able to do so because the market is unlikely to rebound strongly because the current pennies are very low and to grow. is not possible

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

Consider carefully your own investment decisions because this market is always looking for many risks that investors unforeseen.
I think the cryptocurrency will continue to boom very strongly in the future so I still keep a lot of potential coins.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

Damn that Tee. Will look forward to buy something like that, only much cooler.

As long as we have idiots dealing with crypto, everything may not be ok. I still don't understand why there is a crash here out of nowhere, people should be talking about it,but they'd rather spend their shitposting about illlogical things. Oh the good ole bitcoin forum.
When the market is going down only panic sellers will start roaring about the market but to people who are very experienced will always wait for the market to recover. Sometimes may not work according to your prediction, so the only major thing we have to adopt is to move according to the market.
the development of crypto currencies and all of their investments no one can know for sure in the future what it will be like, I think many investors do not pay attention to all risks and are only concerned with profit and they will become panic and fear when what is invested deteriorates and goes down
Bobbykid

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

yeah, as far you buying and sell at the right time, youcan keep calm and sweet sleep ,
but how about people who bought from ATH ? with this down trend market, cutloss sometimes is the best choice, especially for mid term trade
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Damn that Tee. Will look forward to buy something like that, only much cooler.

As long as we have idiots dealing with crypto, everything may not be ok. I still don't understand why there is a crash here out of nowhere, people should be talking about it,but they'd rather spend their shitposting about illlogical things. Oh the good ole bitcoin forum.
When the market is going down only panic sellers will start roaring about the market but to people who are very experienced will always wait for the market to recover. Sometimes may not work according to your prediction, so the only major thing we have to adopt is to move according to the market.
the development of crypto currencies and all of their investments no one can know for sure in the future what it will be like, I think many investors do not pay attention to all risks and are only concerned with profit and they will become panic and fear when what is invested deteriorates and goes down
I began to learn crypto because of great profitability. But time to time I understood that idea and some innovative technology in this industry can find application in the different branches. And it happened. More and more crypto integrates into our life. Not as currency only but as lifestyle or business way
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

The main word in your topic is soon, which lasts for more than half a year and until the end is not visible. Of course, everyone is waiting for the end of the year, hoping for a repeat of the script, but for some reason it is hard to believe.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: