Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto.  (Read 29923 times)
AgathaMorningstar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

i agree with you, market will recover werry soon.
better days in 2018 is only coming ! ! !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarkInternational

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

TOKOIN.IO

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

its time to reborn.
we all have cryptocurrencyes, forum members, and as people think market will recover after 1 month.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tocoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

As I see many posts whose content is identical to these messages. And everywhere write that all will work out. Otherwise, it will not be!!! It is typical for the market to fall and then rise. So be patient, friends and wait!!!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

its time to reborn.
we all have cryptocurrencyes, forum members, and as people think market will recover after 1 month.
I've been relying and has that optimism that every month is going to be the recover period of crypto's.

Now Bitcoin reached $6,500 again and ETH's staying for $200 and I hope these all coins will move forward and will never go behind those low numbers. Small dips are okay and essential to give way to the upcoming bull run. We're all waiting for the great bull to run again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

you are right that everything will be okay, if we believe in crypto. indeed, success has many obstacles and if you have planned it well, the results we get are also better. we must calm down and see that market movements are starting to improve, I hope this is the bull run we are waiting for.
drinkyj

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

My point of view is the same as you, and I will not repeat it. By the way, this red T-shirt looks great, can I have one, or where to buy, LOL.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

As I see many posts whose content is identical to these messages. And everywhere write that all will work out. Otherwise, it will not be!!! It is typical for the market to fall and then rise. So be patient, friends and wait!!!
absolutely right and all we have to do is believe in crypto because it will be fine later, and all we have to do is just keep waiting until crypto like the end of last year

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

My point of view is the same as you, and I will not repeat it. By the way, this red T-shirt looks great, can I have one, or where to buy, LOL.

I do like the T-shirt too and on a more serious note, I also believe that the market will recover though not as the year before and people should keep faith, I believe in crypto that's why am still here posting this message  Grin
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Yes, everything will be ok soon. There is nothing to be worry about. Soon the bulls will come and pump the market to the moon.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Indeed, I agree market will rebound sooner or later, It's just that we need to hold on to what ever is bought even if it's at all time high. Though it looks like weak investors are trying to get out of their positions in a hurry. I think they are confused in between cutting loss or keep holding it for long.
That's right buddy, even we have to wait for a little bit more time,  I think it is OK I still beliaeve ini crypto and the market will recover soon
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Of course, I always believed in Crypto's future. Keep in mind that the market is always volatile, with no significant price increase or decrease, but it is important that when Crypto is worth more than zero, we can still make a profit on the market.
And I bet the price of the BTC will never drop to zero, so there is nothing to worry about.
Yes its true that if we gain profit in crytocurrency we do not to worry everything  is okey.We should not losing hope  because from now own maybe it can be bounce back again

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

I do like the T-shirt too and on a more serious note, I also believe that the market will recover though not as the year before and people should keep faith, I believe in crypto that's why am still here posting this message  Grin
I also believe that the market will recover,
and see ethereum now recovering at 210 $, let's see if ethereum will return to 500-800 $
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

When the market is going down only panic sellers will start roaring about the market but to people who are very experienced will always wait for the market to recover. Sometimes may not work according to your prediction, so the only major thing we have to adopt is to move according to the market.
Panic won't solve anything. The truth is it makes things worse. Enjoy this experience and learn anything we can learn because the market is something that is irregular. It changes every time. We only need to adapt to it. Don't be panic, we'll see.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

We have not yet begun to trust this market and the system that has these future projects. So we have no problems in terms of trust.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

We must recognize that someday crypto will become a basic need for people in the future. If you feel that you are experiencing losses due to crypto, you should not sell it first because I see something good in the next 3-4 years.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Well'' ofcourse i really agree with you buddy for your positive attitude for the crypto future
Soon i believe crypto will be everything fine crypto will rise again to better profits to all supporters

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Yes, I too believe that everything will be okay soon. And this shirt says it all. Crypto will soon rise again and prove to those who are not believers that they are wrong. 2018 is a good year for cryptocurrency it is not over yet. The show is just about to start so just sit back and relax.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

yes it's true, everyone who said crypto is going to an end is not new, last year they said the same word and voila.. we still here though. so let's just be patience
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

I have never been hesitant and always optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve, this is what keeps me buying even though the market continues to drop, I'm sure that buying now will make us successful and rich someday.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

When crypto falls, you must be patient so everything will be fine and nothing to worry about crypto. Patience is a grip that can strengthen us so we don't fall in panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: