Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto.  (Read 29923 times)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Of course, I always believed in Crypto's future. Keep in mind that the market is always volatile, with no significant price increase or decrease, but it is important that when Crypto is worth more than zero, we can still make a profit on the market.
And I bet the price of the BTC will never drop to zero, so there is nothing to worry about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Certainly, I believe in crypto and the road opens up for us many opportunities to improve our lives, to integrate technology into our lives, our society and our economy. Blockchain is gradually being viewed more equitably. That is the motivation for me to believe that crypto will bring the digital age to the modern economy.
Although, we are witnessing many challenges that affect the value of the market. But if we are not confident, we will collapse before the tremendous changes before.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I like your spirit and the support you have shown but at the same time we should also realize that this downtrend has been really an extended one and such downtrend was not expected after a massive last year where we have seen crypto providing multifold growth and profits but yes in the end everything will be back it is just the patience that will reward us soon.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:33:56 AM by maarx

Fluctuations are crypto's nature. Never hold back yourself from investing. Invest in as many coins as you can. I know bitcoin has a bright future, don't get panic about current price. Surely the market will reborn again with tremendous growth. Just hold the bitcoin for long time with patience it will give more benefits. Crypto is rhe best platform i have ever seen so far to earn. Trust in crypto currencies.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

Organic growth is the strongest, do not be fooled by these low prices. Setting a new floor is the most important thing for stable growth. For a long time bitcoin was stuck at $900 dollars, now look at the price. There is a new floor at $7000 so now it will break through the barriers and pump to the next level

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

I know bitcoin has a bright future, don't get panic about current price. Surely the market will reborn again with tremendous growth. Just hold the bitcoin for long time with patience it will give more benefits.

For long term investors then this would be always the main motto where holding up no matter what the cost since they do believe on btc or crpytos potential when it comes to longer time aspect but it cant really be avoided for us to get worried when we do see declining price. We are here on this forum on the very first place which we do believe on btc or some altcoins but we should not think off that this would be a magical place for you to get fast easy money or becoming rich an in instant.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

All I see in times like today and the last 8 months even are opportunities to buy. People need to stop investing and trading with emotion, make informed decisions and research what you're buying. Then research and do T.A. and F.A. when you're trading. Learn to play the long and short side to capitalize no matter what the market is doing. Simple things once you remove the emotion from it all.
This is what people should be more focused on and not the premises that things are going awry and they do not know if the market is dead or not. That is high level of ignorance, stupidity and foolishness as far as I am concerned.

The only reason people think the negative way is because they had no understanding of what they were investing in, in the first place. These are red days and while in some places, red might mean danger, but in crypto, this is just a time to accumulate for the future. Don't be fooled; don't sell at loss, buy back what belongs to you!

What I have learned from the past when bitcoin was trading below $500 after setting then ATH of $1200 by the year of 2014, keep believing into the futures of bitcoins as it had survived some 5 years and raised from 1 cent to thousand dollars then why not $10k or even one million dollars. That hopes did not disappoint me but made a rich man. Similarly now also we must keep faith on crypto to enjoy better benefits in coming years.
Megan12

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

I say allday to my friends, trust in crypto, good periods is in last 4 month.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Sony.UK

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

How did you say everything will be ok, The recent dump is unexpectedly happen in the market so many peoples are confused in this situation. But we consider it is a normal fluctuation and I know market will be reborn soon but we do not know the exact information in crypto currency. I hope it will recover in end of this month but we need some proof of the positive hype because then only everyone believe your word.

FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Of course, I also believe that everything will be all right, because currently the cryptocurrency shows its superiority and becomes an important news in the world, and still continues to develop.

LashaUntold

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

Future is for crypto, it's only readying for new BOOM.

We just want HOLD.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
Anyone losing confidence now is simply because they have no understanding that this market is here to stay and what is happening now is that whales, either institutions or bankers are using that avenue of FUD to drive out weak hands from the market.

The question now is that, do you want to be a weak hand or you want to be in the forefront when the market grows back up, we get to see real life usage and real demand and some wish they did not panic or chicken out because of a downtrend. If you sell at loss, then you have been fooled. It is as simple as that.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

If everyone could understand that, that would be great. But unfortunately many people continue to raise panic. Real fans of crypto keep their coins and quietly wait for the growth of the market.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

I do not understand people who try to impose their negative thoughts on others. Not everyone can easily tolerate this situation on the market, but we must remain calm. If you can't handle your emotions, then why did you come to crypto.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

Everything will be fine. The crypt is not the first time experiencing such a fall. Every fall is followed by growth. Can't you wait a little? If you really believe in crypto then you should not panic.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

yes I trust I hope everything will be much better with time. In 2017, everything went very well and then it got better and now it's all just waiting to be patient.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I do not think they will be ok, the market is constantly going down, many people have lost faith in them and have withdrawn capital from the market, so I seldom trust the password.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Nice and beautiful concept t-shirt 🙂 of course everything will be ok the bullish run will be come again this time in cryptocurrency price dropping gives opportunity to buy crypto.

Just stay relax and calm the bullish run will coming in the right time if not this year for the cryptocurrency maybe next year cryptocurrency become better and give highest profits.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

Everything will be okay, the market having a long correction. No wonder how the bitcoin price will be at the end of this uear and early 2019. This could bring the price of all alts in the new level of mainstream. Just be strong and HODL. Be patience and trust crypto! Smiley
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

The market reborn does happened in some seconds but we shouldn't expect much from this year market because there won't be much pump of price in this year market and all investors to buy this month and when it December because the market total reborn will occur next year.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: