Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum?  (Read 914 times)
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

After I analyzed and monitored myself I got the answer that the ECR20 token did not follow ethereum because of what, after I saw when eth went up another token was dropped and when eth dropped the other tokens which included the ECR20 actually went up.
all tokens have their own strength and have their own power how they maintain and release so there is no way for other tokens to follow ethereum.

That is very interesting, I was wondering if there is a correlation between ether price and token price, but it makes sense that they are independent.  Now they might overall reflect the market conditions, which at the moment don't appear to be very high.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Yes, all ERC20 tokens follow ethereum because there base is eth and whatever direction it moves, all ERC20 tokens follow that trend and it logically happens because when base currency drops those who follow it automatically drops.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

It seems to me that ERC 20 tokens basically always follow the Ethereum when it grows or falls.
Exprow

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

So far there hasn't been a significant movement in the price of ERC20 based tokens but ETH is dipping continuously which might be the matter of concern here. But, there are still room left ETH to recover again, if it does then I don't think ERC20 based tokens will face the similar consequences. Till then, keeping my fingers crossed since I own a lot of them.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

I do not believe that all ERC-20 tokens will follow the price of ETH, most likely everything will depend on the market situation and the price of bitcoin.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

And what can tokens help ETH? Is that giving more popularity around the platform. But on the other hand, they load the network because of what transactions do not pass as quickly as they could.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

And where they will go to if they were created on the Etherium platform, for them the collapse of Etherium would mean the collapse of their coins!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

99% of erc tokens will die along the way because most have teams with no talent nor even real desire to succeed once all the dev money is used up on alcohol smack and hookers with the odd lambo and penthouse thrown in

eth will survive and eventually find real use cases that get adopted

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

At the moment, the growth of most tokens depends more on bitcoin than from ETH. ETH very much depends on bitcoin. so I think that no - the price of tokens will not follow for ETH .if bitcoin starts its growth - then yes..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

It is true that without Ethereum platform no ERC20 tokens can create, because Ethereum is the base currency for all ERC20 tokens, but i don't think that all ERC20 tokens follow Ethereum.
According to me the all coins & tokens and even Ethereum are also follow only Bitcoin footsteps, because when Bitcoin grows then all currencies grow, and if it is downwards then all currencies downwards and the latest market condition is its perfect example.
And Ethereum prices fells down due to the scam ICOs projects and also due to high selling pressure of companies, who raised their fund in the form of Ethereum, and now they are start to selling it for project funding.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

I'm not saying all ERC20 Tokens will follow Ethereum in terms of price reductions, but so far almost all tokens have decreased in price as Ethereum's price drops.
But there are also ERC20 tokens that can survive like the LOC.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

At the moment, the growth of most tokens depends more on bitcoin than from ETH. ETH very much depends on bitcoin. so I think that no - the price of tokens will not follow for ETH .if bitcoin starts its growth - then yes..
It's a gallop that this situation does not surprise me, since Bitcoin practically does not have any useful for crypto-currency development. While the etherium must be a leader, with its real importance in the crypto-currency world. But it's not at all what it seems.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Erc-20 tokens has been following ethereum for all history of crypto. So why do you think things will be changed? Ethereum is about to reverse and rokens based on ethereum will follow its movent
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

I guess not. these are separate coins that exist separately from Ethereum and do not depend on its value. if there was such a tight connection, then most likely all tokens would have disappeared from the market irrevocably long ago. we wouldn't be able to get them anymore.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

of course not. I don't think it's much of a connection. most likely, the growth or fall of tokens is associated with the state of the ICO and the number of people interested in it. while everything is more or less normal, it is difficult to understand how the market will work in the future

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

They do follow the price of ethereum because they are built on the platform, it is only normal that the price of the coin is following the price of ethereum.. The dip is not going to go past where it has already gotten to in my opinion since it seems to have made itself comfortable at the present price so we should be expecting better prices from the coin

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

when eth dip in price then the price of erc20 tokens rise up in ETH.. real price in crypto is not in $ it is crypto or eth. dip in eth is good for alts.. sell less alts to get more ETH Grin Grin Grin

Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

I think that the ethereum will grow by the end of 2018.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

I think they would. All tokens in the ethereum network are traded against eth and the downfall of eth is somehow proportionally equal to the downfall of the tokens, here's an example
Token 1 conducted an ICO last January with the price of $1 equal to 0.001 ETH. ICO would end in December.
In December 0.001 ETH only costs $0.3 (Hypothetically), now if that token would be listed in the same month (December), buy/sell orders have a chance of starting @$0.3, but everybody could buy or sell in their will but it's the initial price from the ICO so it would start that way also.

That is how the value of an asset traded against an asset works. One declines, one would follow.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

This particular dip with etherium based tokens following the drop in etherium value is one of the reasons people are looking away from etherium based ICO's. So far interests have moved to ICO's that are ready to launch their own blockchain and most I have noticed some ICO's that are yet to launch or start trading have started swapping their etherium based tokens to their own blockchain

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: